• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous LSD and eating stawdawg -Ismenes #1 with a bullet

I normally vape at the end of an LSD trip but I've not tried edibles during, worry I would overdo it and get stuck in a thought loop for ever.

You know LSD unlike tryptamines such as DMT/Mush does blend really well with cannabis. (What doesn’t it go well with? Lol)

@Ismene2 what do you feel the stardawg adds to the overall experience? What’s Stardawg like normally? (Not a strain I’ve tried.)

-GC

edibles actually pair way better with LSD than smoking the weed lol. Its really fucking powerful but peaceful aswell

Eating stardawg is instant inner peace and LSD picks up on that. Intense physical euphoria. The bodyhigh of the sativa is like ten thousand billowing arseholes and together with the LSD..at times it made my big toe shoot up in my boot.

fucking hilarious too

Im eating this shit with three fuckin hands. What a combo. Great gentle mystical sativa 11-hydroxy and it bursts into flower and comes alive with LSD.

Lsd and decarbed sativa in capsules - this is the shit that killed Pontius Pilate.

Last edited:
Just one blotter of white fluffcock and father with a few capsules of stardawg..DIVINE..close to being the best drug experience of my life and my fathers forefathers lifes!