• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

LSD analogues

figured this would be a good thread to ask about AL-LAD.

anyone ever actually try this stuff? I'm just interested in comparing it to actual LSD

figured this would be a good thread to ask about AL-LAD.

anyone ever actually try this stuff? I'm just interested in comparing it to actual LSD

I'm hopefully getting some in this weekend, can't wait to try it!

There's a few trip reports floating around from recent days. Duration is shorter but it seems to be more visual and auditory than LSD.

Perhaps, given the imminent law change for the UK, it might be wise to keep a little schtum about this, don't you think..? Just for a decade or two... whadya think?

yeah, lets just not talk about theoretical drugs cause some goverment could maybe pick it up... switzerland has had similar laws for some time now... They suck, thats for sure but to stop talking about them will in the end kill harm reduction and i can not see that as an option. Plus ADD is nothing where the goverments will go havoc and ban everything some member thinks about/works with! Id say alot here is theoretical work...

Perhaps, given the imminent law change for the UK, it might be wise to keep a little schtum about this, don't you think..? Just for a decade or two... whadya think?

what about a nickname for these so they aren't know to outsiders?

Lol nice one!

Alan appears to be picking up in popularity :) Sorta like he's Lucy's confident, less tall, younger brother...