• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD after-effects questions- please help!

Ickyvickixo

Greenlighter
I know there are tons of threads like this, but I'd really like some advice on what's going on - whether it's anxiety or HPPD I'm experiencing. Or both.
I took acid for the first time last Monday night, tripped the whole night and was high most of the next day. My friend took the same stuff and was fine, it was 220, I just am really sensitive to things so I had a crazy experience. The trip wasn't necessarily bad just long and I wanted it to be over after a while.

It's been a week and I've experienced some weird brain fog issues - like my vision is mostly fine and I don't have a lot of disturbances still but it almost seems like I can't process things very quickly anymore or don't have the motivation to? I still have very slight hand trails and sensitivity to light.

I had headaches which are subsiding as long as I stay out of bright light, but I'm also having a strange tingling feeling sometimes at the crown of my head.

If anyone has experienced this please help! It's been getting slowly better over the week, I don't want it to regress again.
Thanks.

I never had these sort of after effects from LSD. It could be psychological, or maybe you don't get enough sleep. If it persists, i would definately go to a doctor.