Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/140ug)+(Insufflated DMT/120mg) - Semi-Experienced - To Infinity and Beyond

Zi3m

Bluelighter
Hello all, two nights ago I took 1 hit of LSD(marketed as 140ug). Felt like between 2-3 hits of the stuff i'd normally get. I didn't initially plan on taking DMT, but as I was coming up I remembered reading a trip report somewhere of a guy snorting ~120mg DMT and it lasting about 40-45 minutes, gradual onset of 5min, peaking at 10min. So I found this thread online, confirmed the dosage, and weighed it out. Acid was coming on heavy. I'd smoked DMT on LSD before and had an incredible experience. I've smoked DMT about 15-25+ times, this was the first time insufflating. I've done LSD about 10 times, from ~70ug to ~300ug.

T+ 0:00 - Acid has nearly reached its peak. Cut 120mg dmt into 2 lines and up the nose it goes. It burnt like HELL, as I'd been warned it would. Pain stayed until hyperspace.

T+ 1:00 - Instead of the usual launch into hyperspace, dmt land began to slowly creep up on me. Low-dose dmt type visuals began alongside the bizarre dmt body feeling.

T+ 4:00 - Visuals increase immensely, and begin to feel the presence of a gentle female entity. She brought with her an ancient presence, and I felt surrounded by infinite wisdom. Over the next couple minutes she revealed herself to me in multiple forms through the increasingly stunning visuals.

T+ 6:00 - Between 4-6min was when I believe I entered hyperspace. I don't remember much after this point but I'll try my best. Suddenly I no longer felt her presence. Enter blissful chaos.

T+ Infinite - "Time" or any sense of the word went right down the drain. I was forever in hyperspace. The music slowed down exponentially, then seemed to repeat endlessly, along with several racing thoughts positive and negative. I would spend one eternity egoless and drifting along the planes of existence in a state of bliss, then spend another eternity in fear and panic, knowing I was surely dying. I'd somehow keep reminding myself what I took, temporarily restoring peace, only to be plunged back into infinite hell shortly after. I eventually had no other choice, I simply accepted all of this as my new reality, that this would last forever, until my death. When I first came to(still tripping on cid) I was overwhelmingly relieved, followed by the strong desire to go back. It was the most terrifying, intense, mind opening and beautiful experience I'd ever had. "Infinite" "Infinite.." My girlfriend told me I kept saying.

Trip was estimated to be 40-45 minutes in duration(~8pm-8:45pm), although with the LSD+DMT combination, the purple haze was all in my brain, couldn't tell when I was coming up or down =p

The feeling is already rather distant, but has left such a profound impact on my soul. Words don't do it justice.

Last edited:
I popped this over to the correct forum for you. I though I gave it a new title but apparently not, so sorry for that TR mods!

Oops sorry for the inconvenience, only looked at the rules of PD before posting it there, was unaware of a trip report forum.

so.. how long did it last?
and whats your previous experience with DMT?

cheers!

If I remember correctly I dosed the DMT around 8pm, and when I checked the time after coming back from infinity it was 8:40-8:50, so I assume it lasted about 45min, as the report I'd read said it would. This was my first time insufflating DMT, but I've probably smoked it around 15-25+ times, hard to tell because some nights I'd blast off more than once if I could build up the courage.

Last edited:
I think I would prefer smoking out of a nicely sized vape. I've seen someone using a base pipe toke almost 100 mg of dmt in one hit :D

^ vaping with a freebase pipe is my usual ROA, and I can also vouch it works well :)

Oh you have a girlfriend wasnt she jealous of that female entity lol. Great to have someone besides you while tripping:) Can you bring up some details of the time you was way way away,something symbolic maybe I mean like something that makes sense a vision,not just hyperspace and drift?

I spent over a year of constant LSD tripping and I would love to get back on track, more chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Go to a music festival... I was offered LSD without looking for it at least a dozen times. The LSD I chose to buy was real LSD too.

Wow, I actually feel mega dumb. Why the hell didn't I think of that?

Lucky to find some real LSD round here
I better get looking for music festivals
Thanks pal :)

Oh you have a girlfriend wasnt she jealous of that female entity lol. Great to have someone besides you while tripping:) Can you bring up some details of the time you was way way away,something symbolic maybe I mean like something that makes sense a vision,not just hyperspace and drift?

Haha nope, there didn't seem to be any sexual intentions about the entity(wouldnt that be something though =p) , although I could really "feel" her beauty and sensuality. It was like sexy without anything to do with sex. I was being transferred the spirit of femininity. So hard to explain. Honestly the last actual visions(and only atm) I remember from this experience were the female entity. She showed herself to me in a few forms(probably alot more that I can't remember cuz there was alot of shifting). First form was pure and angelic, I don't remember a body much but I could feel her floating closer to me. Most of the beauty and sensuality came from this one. Next form was very primitive, looked aztec-like. She took on the traditional meditative position. She seemed to be right in front of me now. This form felt motherly, and through this part of the trip she was guiding me in an instinctual, calming way a mother would sing her child to sleep. I remember just feeling her presence more than anything, I tried to describe it the best I could. Once she disappeared though, she didn't come back and thats when shit got downright lawless.

I remember one of the most negative aspects of the trip was during the chaos, my subconscious couldn't stop thinking of my family and other random things like the music, I believe as a way to fight the ego loss(even though I didn't want to fight it). This was bothersome and really contributed to the infinity I was plunged into.