• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA + St. John's Wort

well.. I'll start off then.

Dosages aside, it felt very natural. Very earthy and grounding. The experience was very emotional and it made the LSA empathogenic. I've never candyflipped, but I felt like, maybe this is similar.

Afterwards, I've felt much more open to opinions. I was watching "comedy bang bang" and I felt like I learned more in a day than I had in a month prior.

In my experience the dangers of mixing st john's wort with various substances are a bit exaggerated. I've taken it before in combination with cannabis, MDMA, ketamine, and possibly serotonergic psychedelics (not sure if I was still on it then or not). Not on one occasion have I felt any signs of toxicity. Can't tell you what it'd feel like with LSA as I haven't taken that in many years. LSA to me, from what I can remember, was pretty empathogenic though. Dunno if that was the SJW you felt or just the LSA by itself. It had a very earthy character to it, as all natural psychs do to me...

I've noticed that taking SJW for a prolonged period will increase my tolerance to cannabis and reduce the effects of xanax.