• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA+DXM at HIGH doses.

Great, thanks for getting it.

One of my best friends likes DXM so much he is virtually addicted to it, only he is absolutely fine with his use.
I kind of envy him, though only in the sense that it would be awesome if I could appreciate the stuff. Higher plateau trips (3rd and 4) sometimes sound so out there, it's really interesting. Like remote viewing, binocular zoom vision and other almost ESP-like stuff. Not to mention it gets you high and is ketamine-like.

Yah high 3rd plateau trips are what i really enjoy, i really dont get alot out of the lower plateaus... but theres nothing harder than smoking weed on a high 3rd/low 4th haha, since its already hard to breath on your own haha..

LOL yea I think it was not strange for me to take 2 hours to roll a joint and that was even the 2nd plateau.
oops!

Yah high 3rd plateau trips are what i really enjoy, i really dont get alot out of the lower plateaus... but theres nothing harder than smoking weed on a high 3rd/low 4th haha, since its already hard to breath on your own haha..

2nd plateau doses do nothing for me. It starts to get interesting when you hit the the 3rd plateau. Music becomes it's ultimate form, and being a musician, as well as someone who's life revolves around drugs, music, and chemistry, it takes me to a remarkable place that I haven't gotten during any other psychedelic experience. You become a drifter in the endless see/sea of music, morphing and exploring the realms that exist with in the music, seeing the story unfold in front of your eyes in a way unseen before. One hell of an experience. Nothing like trying to walk at a +++ coming to a ++++. Ultimate flanging all the while floating as a guardian above yourself, or at the time the being below you. This is why I love DXM. Sure not all of my experiences have been this magical, but when you reach this point it is beautiful. The euphoria may not be in the tradition sense or like what you feel during an MDMA experience, but it certainly is no less magical. It is just euphoric in another manner.

LSDXM makes me feel like I'm living life at an accelerated rate visually and physically, it's like somebody pushed the fast foward button on reality.

I can bet this combo would provide a similar feeling and is what you guys might have experienced with time going by fast, sounds like it could be very intense. The down side is that I would not want to have LSA containing seeds in my stomach with DXM.

my best friend did the same shit two years ago. 3 bottles of robitussin and 600 morning glory seeds. he says it was the absolute worst experience of his life. he wasn't exactly much of a "consider before acting" kind of person at the time, he was a bit completely fucking insane.