View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Low dose Lsd alone questions. Please reply quick

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so as of rite now I am going to be getting 2 doses of lsd on Altoids. Last time I took an Altoid I had a very intense 12 hour trip with intense visuals and "mind fuck" as I would describe the feeling. . I had never experienced lsd but had a shrooms trip and morning glory trip before with no visuals during the morning glorys and only some during the peek of shrooms. I also want to mention I do get anxious most times when tripping and do not have a benzo to calm myself down. I am going to be alone tonight and was thinking of taking a half of an altoid. My parents are going to be sleeping close by so I cannot be necceserally loud. I feel as if I would be to scared to be outside but I do have access to outside if I would like. There's medium lighting in the room, I have my Xbox one, iPad, and TV. Do you guys think I'll be able to trip safely? Sorry for the over detailing but I need a good reply here. I'm just looking to trip without freaking out or having a bad trip, would a low dose be good for this? Anything helps please get back to me fast guys thanks!