View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Low dose DOC effects. (750ug)

trillish10

Bluelighter
I experimented today with low dose DOC and have to say, it is awesome. If i had taken this dose anticipating an actual trip, id be particularly underwhelmed. Using this dose is like a clean adderall dose without the tweaker feeling, and no appetite suppression. Socialbility is improved, no anxiety, clear HD vision, gentle euphoria. Overall, a great experience for creativity or school work, even at a gathering or a small party.

Wow I'm surprised nobody responded, a little over a week ago I did a similar experiment with a slightly above threshold dose (~1mg) to see if it can work as sort of a clean, smooth, long lasting nootropic and I was quite impressed. I can relate to the HD vision, the world just seemed real crisp. Unfortunately there were no effects on my thought process until I ate a strong cannabis edible, then things got interesting. Usually when I eat cannabis I get really introspective but thoughts are very scrambled and the whole experience is accompanied by paranoia. This time I was able to smoothly process my thoughts in a very constructive way, it was refreshing. Never was I stimulated at any point and I slept smoothly, it was a rather mellow day. Anyways this is definately something I will be doing again.

I like low dose DOC too. I'm more sensitive to this substance so I usually do under 500ug if I just want the stimulation without the trip.

I forget what doses I took but I did it twice. I think it was higher than 500 for sure.

it was really weird. It was speedy for sure, my friend and I didn't really feel like we were tripping but we were both definitely in a trance like state, zoning out. Time flew by too or more like we lost a total grasp of time.

Since I wanted acid at the time I wasn't really Impressed. It wasn't bad experiences but I found out it was nowhere as fun as acid turned out to be lol.

definitely DOC though right?

I absolutely love low-dose DOC, it's one of my favorite things, actually the only thing I like better is a full-dose DOC trip, after the peak, when it levels off into the same state that low-dose DOC gives you, except even better. Even .5mg of DOC produces this effect but I do prefer .75 to 1mg.

Never tried DON but I have always wanted to.

It is really quite interesting how this compound effects people so differently. I just did a 3mg trip last night and it was quite spectacular. It is also quite fascinating how different a low dose and full blow psychedelic trip dosages are so different. I think this chemical has some serious potential in many aspects. I tripped alone last night and had some really wonderful introspection. I was pretty anxious on the come-up, but i then had some type personal revelation regarding my current issues with anxiety (likely due to extended irresponsible NBOMe use) and within seconds, i was anxiety free and could really enjoy my trip to its fullest extent, Which is something that has not been able to happen in quite some time now. Glad i broke that negative cycle! On the topic of low-dose DOC though, i can certainly say that i would like to do some serious experimenting with this stuff and its abilities to control ADD and allow for greater creative thinking, as well as a general mood lift. Im talking about doses starting with 100ug and working up to find the perfect dose for these types of problem solving/creativity tasks.

^ No way, DOC was one of the most gentle psychs on the body I've taken. NBOMe's have killed in the single digit mg range, I think (I may be thinking of another drug but I'm almost certain it was DOC) the only death that I know of from DOC was from a couple who snorted a huge amount thinking it was MDA, only one of the two died. MDA is dosed in 100+mg doses, Insufflated NBOMe will kill at a fraction of that dose. You may be thinking of DOB dragonfly or "bromo dragonfly" which causes severe vasoconstriction. DOC has been around for decades yet there have been more deaths from NBOMe which has only been around for a couple years. Someone feel free to correct me about that DOC death if I'm mixin things up or there have been more than that one death, It's definately safer than NBOMe though.

Edit: Okay so I was wrong, the death was caused by DOB and not DOC which only makes things better for DOC IMO as DOB is said to cause alot more side-effects than DOC. Here's a quote from PIHKAL.. Keep in mind that 9mgs isn't the dose, they found 9mgs in her body 8o!!!

There was a report of a death of a young lady following the snorting of an amount of DOB so massive, there was the actual recovery of over nine milligrams of the drug from her body tissues in the post-mortem examination. It was said that she and her companion had thought that the drug they were using was MDA and, taking a dosage appropriate for this, effectively overdosed themselves. He survived, following convulsions and an extended period (several weeks) of being in a comatose state. Tragic examples have been reported that involve arterial vascular spasm. But in most overdose cases ascribed to DOB, the identity of the drug has remained unestablished.

Here's the only death I could find related to DOC, DOC isn't ruled as the sole cause of death nor has it even been confirmed as being ingested.

Last edited by a moderator: