• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

low ba drugs

HezzaD

Bluelighter
hi can only post in this forum due to using my mobile for some reason anyway few questions people say morphine has a low battery 20 on full stomach 40 at max me however doesn't think this is too bad morphine is very strog injected and it's atleast nearly twice as strong if you plug and have taken a massive shit before hand it'd not good to plug mscontin everyday my shit has been like bricks.
anyway inwas surprised at the high ingot taking 70mg orally on a full stomach didn't get a good nod on likenpluggijgnbut I felt motivated and cleaned up e.t.c anyway for the real low ba drugs any in general oxymorphone 1opercent heroin 1opercent what are the highs like taking them orally not just opiates also i tasted heroin once when I snorted the liquid ingot a high straight away after cooking but wanted to try other than pluggig and it did work but some went down my throat and mate that was disgustin
if you was to eat 2 points of heroin say 30 40 percent pure how much morphine would it turnot toom

also I'm very surprised that cannabis bioavability isn under20 percent smoked and even less orally yet you don't see people complaining for example dopeopoenjust say morphine is shit because therenproper junkies and use to injectingnheroimake.

bloody he'll I'm rambling can tell my 40mg methadone kicking in had 100mg cyclizine and 14mg diazepam subilingually gonna blaze a little j