View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Loving MDMA and LSD but what next?

thekrogmonster

Greenlighter
So I'm starting to love my Psychedelic drugs. I first took a 100Ug tab around a year ago. Since then I've taken it a few more times. Then quite recently I tried MDMA for my first time at a techno/house rave that last 8 hours. We had tested the MDMA and a whopping 83% purity came out. We started the night off with 0.15g bombs and then took another 2-4 hours later. Best night out I'd ever had.
Although I loved the experience, it felt very much like LSD at first and was very intense. But after the bomb, the feeling never really came back and felt rather scatty. I could have took a much larger second bomb, but I am very small in both weight and height. One of my friends accidentally took 2 bombs at once and came close to an overdose (This was his first time too, but he was much bigger than me. Loves his sports)

So, next time I go to a rave, I'm wondering if I should do a candyflip? However I'm confused as to why you take the MDMA after the tab.
I would have thought that would take a bomb, wait for it to peak and get intense and pop the tab to continue the intensity for 6-9 hours rather than 2-4 hours.

Happy tripping

EDIT: Just read up on MDA. That may be the path that I'm looking for but I'd still like some additional ideas.

Last edited:
Well I generally take it around the peak because when the MDMA hits you've come off your LSD peak.
I don't feel as much can be gained when you're high on MDMA during an LSD peak, sure you feel it but the LSD greatly overpowers it.
Also, once your peak is done the comedown can be kinda shitty to deal with during the latter half of your trip.
Best to have it kick in after the peak and then your MDMA comedown coincides with the end of the LSD trip

These drugs have the best synergy when they are both peaking at the same time, which is why I wait til about 3 hrs in to add the MDMA

candy flipping is fucking crazy. If you take your substances together, you are guaranteed to have some of the worst nausea you'll ever know. That's coming from experience. Also, its' way more intense than either substance alone. Candyflipping with 100mg MDMA + 100ug of LSD is way more intense than either 200ug LSD or 200mg MDMA would be on their own. Even though 300ug is my sweet spot on acid and 200mg is my sweet spot on MDMA, I find 100mg + 100ug to be way too intense.

So I should be looking be taking half a tab as I'm going into the club. Wait 1 hour and take other half when I'm comfortable with the environment. Wait another hour and take a full tab to get ready for the peak set. Then once the peak set has started take a bomb and I should be nice and fucked.
If it helps, when I take psychedelics I don't really look that bad, maybe when I peak on LSD you can tell. My pupils don't really dilate, and I kinda just look nice and chill. But inside my head all kinds of shits going on like euphoria and visual/audio distortion. I love that point of where I am content with everything and I'm just dancing at a chilled pace. Enjoying the trip

Be careful, my usual 120mg dose floored me hard on 1 hit of LSD (~100µg). And it was my second day in a row on LSD. I loved it, but I think I liked mushrooms + MDMA even more.

But yeah, definitely take LSD first and MDMA 3-4 hours later.

Sounds good to me. Can't wait, next event is on Easter Sunday so I can't wait. My only concern in that the music is very eerie and trippy. Should I really be doing LSD when the atmosphere is so nuts?

Sounds good to me. Can't wait, next event is on Easter Sunday so I can't wait. My only concern in that the music is very eerie and trippy. Should I really be doing LSD when the atmosphere is so nuts?

That's a good question. It really depends on your mental state, how you react to your environment, and how well you can handle yourself while tripping. If you're with your friends and the crowd at the show is chill, you should have a great time. I generally prefer a lower dose of psychedelic if I'm out at a show so that I don't have to worry about tripping too hard. If you decide to trip and it starts to go downhill, just pull back, take a break, and chill for a bit with some friends and you should be good. Plus, the MDMA will probably keep your mood positive which always helps keep a trip on track.