• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Loved Up vs. Fucked Up

funny that...I actually like the trippier physical/mental effects of MDA/MDEA. Like pink panthers...they were awesome....I just love a sit down pill where you can zone out and just cuddle with someone without saying a word....Go the smaky pills...I wanna see more MDA out there....I'm getting bored of all the MDMA and MDMA cocktails...They just don't do it for me anymore..but MDA always seems to kick in hard for me (probably 'cause it's never around enough to get a tolerance)
I reckon more ppl (especially stoners like me who started on MDA) will eventually want at home smack you up pills in the future. Something that you can just chill with and smoke bongs to.
I reckon if you want a all nighter speedy M pill, find a good contact that will make up a cap with Ice and M in it. This combo will give you the longest lasting dance till you fuck out 12 hour charge with the M peaks waving in and out every 20 mins during the charge. I'm surprised they don't sell these commercially yet.
shame, not a big fan of it myself, but I reckon the house heads would luv it.

I still drop E's for the same reason I started many years ago-I love the feeling of MDMA.:)
There's nothing like rolling your arse off.The complete body & mind combo still does it for me.:)
As for dancing,I usually combine speed with an E for a night out so I can dance too but if you really want too,you just push yourself to get up off your loved up arse.;)

Elicid said:
Because the effects of speed and the effects of a speed bomb are different.

taken from another thread...

BigTrancer said:
Several people have commented to me in the past that 'speedbombs' feel different to speed, and that this is the reason they buy them in preference to straight speed. There can be a number of reasons for the difference, due to the method of ingestion, the chemical content, and the all important mind-over-matter...

Firstly, people often eat pills and sometimes snort them, whilst many people opt for snorting speed, rather than eating it. This could be the first major difference between eating a speedbomb and having a line of speed - the oral ingestion method causes the drug to come on more slowly, last longer, and in general be a mellower experience.

Secondly, and possibly most importantly, there's no guarantee that a speedbomb contains speed alone, or speed at all... This is a vital point that many people gloss over from the Loved Up vs. Fucked Up thread, and one that most people fail to look more deeply into, but one I think is rather more important than at first glance. Usually, we refer to a 'speedbomb' as a pill that doesn't contain MDMA, and usually doesn't test purple/black with Marquis reagent. If a pill doesn't test purple/black, then there's NO MDMA in the pill at all. Quite often, when non-MDMA testing pills are taken to a laboratory and properly tested, the results are of a combination of stimulants, and occasionally dissociatives or other hallucinogens, which clearly are intended to fool an uneducated user into thinking that the pill contains MDMA. You can see results like these published all over dancesafe and pilltest websites. The reason is simply profit-based, they need pills which will sell, and nobody's gonna buy a large number of bunk pills, so they have to 'fuck you up' somehow. The danger is that you take some speedbomb with random ingredients, and recognise that it's not doing the job correctly, so you take a different kind of pill hoping to start peaking properly and the two different lots of drugs interfere badly. This is easily possible if the speedbomb you've taken contains any DXM or PMA, which are increasingly common adulterants.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that pills which DO contain a 'normal' dose of MDMA are rarely adulterated with other ingredients - I always concluded that this was because the chemist knows they have a quality product which will sell out on it's bona fides, so there's no need to artificially increase their profit by cutting their pills. That's why we say "If it doesn't test purple/black, send it back". Therefore, if you take a speedbomb, you're more likely to cop some wierd mixture of drugs that may or may not be detectable on EZ-test (some examples, by the way, of adulterants that HAVE turned up in speedbombs in the past: speed, methamphetamine, caffeine, BZP, TFMPP, DXM, PMA, atropine, ketamine, 5-MeO-DiPT... From all the lab testing results I've seen in the last 3 years, the likelihood of a pill containing heroin or cocaine is negligible, and it will never be in an active oral dose, so there's no such thing as a cokey or smacky pill).

Thirdly, there's always the 'set and setting' for the experience which can change things - the same pill will affect you differently if you take it in a different environment, or in a different mood. There are certain physical effects which you'll experience regardless of your mood and setting, but the mental aspect of the drug experience is highly dependent on these factors. Additionally this contributes the placebo effect.

Hope that helps with my reasons on why speedbombs are more dangerous than MDMA-based pills, and why I always prefer to obtain meth or ketamine crystals if I want to have these drugs, rather than try my luck with a pill that doesn't test purple/black. I realise, of course, that powders are notoriously easy for dealers to cut, and adulterate, but I think with powders there's not the temptation to cut the drugs with other active chemicals that may interact badly with other drugs. Plus, pills are WAY too expensive... say your speedbomb contains a whole point of meth, then it's really not even worth as much as half an MDMA pill.

If you plan to take non-MDMA pills regardless of all the reasons I've given above, for goodness sake never mix pill types, start with halves or less, and don't pay more than 20 bucks.

BigTrancer :)

hope this helps

:)

people will never be happy

give them one thing and they want another.
i dont mix speed and ecstasy in a night preferably a weekend. enjoy one or the other. people just dont know what the want.
but i know i want some more smacky pills to send me round the twist.

tripstacy

could we possibly see a bigger demand of 2-CB. then it would be easier for me to get my hands on the stuff.
what a night this could have if a club was full of ppl on this

who knows about this? i thought i did

hate to be a dickhead and post to myself again but i just found somewhere i lost where somehwere here on bluelight a link from someones signature about their experience on it which completely changes my view on the relation between "tripstacy"

heres ths link

http://www.virtualexp.net/dope/2ci.htm

im not a big dancer i like to sit down, chill out and just wander around so i want i want mdma, the empathy and love but u want the smackiness as well. why can we never get everything we want

i used to have completely the wrong idea what a smacky pill was... once i had some that wore off really fast, leaving me feeling fucked up, cold and empty. that was the only time i havent had a great night. I called them 'smacky' pills because i felt smacked out and unable to talk, in a bad way.

in hindsight, this was probably a tolerance issue, but i pretended like it wasnt, blaming my bad night on the 'smacky' pills.

now im a bit more wise, and know that a real smacky pill is a real good pill, i enjoy a bit of a dance sometimes, but i much rather prefer being sat on my ass, every cell in my body screaming out with joy, with a huge grin plastered across my face. if i want to dance all night ill take speed, why do huge damage to your seratonin system by munching pills all night, when a bit of meth can do it much much better.... and its probably less damaging in the long run :)

great post, glad you revived it.
now i understand why my mixing e with speed is not a great combination for me and often leads to a worse night with a comedown.
but now im not sure what to think of the pills i've been having. what are they?
i had 2 on the weekend. the first, a white windmill, whacked me out, i didnt feel like talking or dancing and just wanted to sit in a corner. i wasnt happy, i was just really mellow.
the second, a white smiley, came on (what i think) as really speedy for about half an hour and then hit me big time so i felt really fucked up and chatty and happy and energetic. this si what i always imagined a real e was more like but am i completely mislead?

^ That's the tricky part - subjective effects are just sooo... subjective! However, an EZ-test will give you an idea, in advance, of what you're taking. You can also check up your pills on pillreports.com and guage your opinions with the experiences of others.

BigTrancer :)

I just finished reading this WHOLE thread, and it's amazing, great job.

I thought I'd add my experience to end of the list. I was pretty luck because I was one of those people who had been fed propaganda by the media and would never try a harder drug than weed. Meanwhile I loved all forms of electronic music and had a group of friends that were just getting into pills and K. Anyway to cut a long story short, I did some research and with the help of a reliable source and some convincing, I had my first night out at a club with a Green CU.

8o <-- that's the only way to describe that night. Ever since, around 80% of the pills I've had have been quite good (by good I mean a dose which will allow me to do what I want to do and feel GREAT doing it.) On the comedown, all I wanna do is sleep - with or without weed. This IMO is what a good MDMA pill is. Being loved up and sitting and chatting with friends (new and old) but as soon as the DJ drops 'that track' - you jump to your feet and rock! The only time I equip myself with some meth is if I've have a reason to be awake after my pills have worn off.

So like BT said somewhere in the thread - there is a certain dosage level which will allow you to feel good and chill, but at the same time let you dance and run around. I believe your mind controls the drug your on in a big way - you're just consuming the equipment required ;)

Don't get me wrong though - I LOVE being gacked, on my ass, with a firm hold of the person next to me, eyes rolling, feeling like there is nowhere I'd rather be - but if I wanna dance, I think it's just a matter of taking less (instead of adding speed - always been cautious of the neurotoxicity of the mix)

OT? Probably, but I'm done anyway. :)

Sphinx

Last edited:
People dont know what its about any more... thats what it comes down to... they are so used to the shit goin around, they dont know what real deal MDMA is any more...

This is a great thread. Thanks BT.

Its funny I only posted yesterday in Drug Basics forum this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80626&r=6

Just to give you some background I'm probably 10 years older than the average B/Lighter (by my guess) and a late starter when it comes to E. I have had some real small amounts of speed before (enuf just to make me get off my arse and go out, but no real speedy effects).

I am now a little confused, as a newbie, I'm not sure whether the pills I've had have been good MDMA or have have been speedbombs with traces of MDMA.

I my other posting I said "Last weekend, and a couple of other times I've had pills that just make me feel really tired, no eye wobbles, no jaw clenching. Just really heavy eye lids, tired and just not wanting to do anything. (oh, and last time eyes went out of focus for a while)." BTW the pills were pink mx's.

What I didn't say was that I really didn't have any body rushes, feel any empathy or overly 'happy', however when my wife played with my hair or stroke my head/back it did feel great and made all goosebumpy. I was able to walk home (about 2Klm's) slept easily and for 12 hours! Pupils were still dialated the next, until I went to bed.

So after reading this thread I'm thinking that I've 'missed the point', so to speak of MDMA.

One night I probably had too many, but the effects were fantastic in there own right, and I'm pretty sure they where MDXX of some type (I post at pillreport http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=31955). This night i was definetly fucked up, had visuals and needed assistance walking (a girl to steady me), my legs were serious jelly. Now I'm wondering if this wasn't really too many but whats supposed to happen. I did enjoy that night, but it was my first time being seriously fucked up on something other than alcohol, so I just assumed that I over did it. I guess what i'm trying to say, in this ramble, is what am I expect to feel as part of this experiment?

I like the dancy effects of some pills, as I usually don't dance (real old skool ) :), but i also enjoyed being fucked up, but as a newbie was concerned that I could OD.

Please keep up the good work on this site, I learn something everytime I come here.

Last edited:
I like my pills to contain mdma but I don't find the initial hit that pleasurable, I don't mind it but It just seems disorienting to me. I like the high and the loved up feelings that I get after the hit. Although once I'm over it I can munch heaps of pills without any hit they just boost me higher, like fruit tingles for my body. Is this effect from mdma and mda being in a pill?

Does anyone else find this? Do others like the hit just because they know what they are in for and is this why speed bomb fans don't like it?

Sometimes I take a weaker pill first then take a stronger one when the hit has just started to wear off, this boost my after hit high. Is this silly? Would I be better off just double dumping straight up? What ways do others time their drops to maximise their experience?

I've learnt so much from this thread alone. It's funny how only when I learn do I find out how stoopid I really am.

Last edited:
I'd have to say loved up, but I think I've found a happy medium between the two and thats a beauthiful thing :)

Great thread. Perhaps slightly saddening though...

I unintentionally ended up with some pills that I believe were full of speed last weekend.

Admittedly the energetic effects were enjoyable, but I missed the empathy & euphoria of MDMA. I don't like the fact that I payed for ecstasy & got something else, either....

I really must invest in an EZTest kit...

I can say that I honestly prefer a speedy pill. You're right BT, one good thump of MDMA and a person is left wondering, "What the hell was that???" or, "I hate this, this whole mess is out of control!" while they're sitting in the loo trying to puke! But, in response to your feelings about the whole matter, I do agree that these people may need to re-evaluate what it is they are putting in their bodies! They'd sure as hell save some money, and the frustration of their so called "bunk pills" by just purchasing the speed. Do you think that there is a stigma attached to going out and purchasing the speed versus the E? Like "speed is bad.." or "speed is to hardcore..." or "speed is addictive"???? I know it's a hurdle I had to jump personally.
However here's my formula.... rail half a GOOD CLEAN bickie, rail up some good speed, and off you go.... Welcome to the party! I thought God himself had put the key to heaven in my hand that night, and I wasn't so rocked that I forgot the combination. Swweeettt!

As far as the potency/ingredients of a pill which could be considered, "a good clean bickie" I generally let friends do all the research and pill testing prior to ingesting them myself. They don't seem to mind. ;)

Depends. Loved up is cool when i dont feel like dancing

and fucked up is cool just as long as i remember some of the night. One event I only remember the first 2 hours in the door. that was the time left between two pills. I heard 3 differant ver of how i spent that nite I dont even remember leaving.

Great thread, glad I finally got through it all.

I agree with all the comments about being loved up and just wanting to sit on my arse all night. However when I do force myself to get off my arse (which is usually a bit of an effort) and start dancing I get into it quite quickly.

Then when I start dancing hard (on a loved up pill) that's when I feel the strongest and best rushes. The trick is to avoid the initial urge to sit down.

Sure, speedy pills actually make me want to keep moving, but I don't get into the music as much. So I just end up talking to people all night at a million miles an hour. :\