• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lorazepam, potentiate?

Barstool

Greenlighter
I have so lorazepam. Is there a way to potentiate it either by taking a diif way I.e., into a different bodily orifice or with over the counter household drugs I may have?
I do have Benadryl trazadone and adderall but I don’t want to be up all night w the adderall.
I recently stopped drinking otherwise I’d be have it with wine.
Anybody here got some good ideas?

Barstool

I have so lorazepam. Is there a way to potentiate it either by taking a diif way I.e., into a different bodily orifice or with over the counter household drugs I may have?
I do have Benadryl trazadone and adderall but I don’t want to be up all night w the adderall.

Barstool
Kava very very strongly potentiates all benzos. Like a doubling of potency IME. Have been combining both daily high doses 15 months now. No adverse liver effects.

Barstool
Do you have tolerance to benzos or is this the first time you’re taking lorazepam?

Just to say, it has very high bioavailability by mouth, taking it another way isn’t required.

Do you have tolerance to benzos or is this the first time you’re taking lorazepam?

Just to say, it has very high bioavailability by mouth, taking it another way isn’t required.
Ya I’ve been taking them a long time and have taken as many as 10 1 mil pills in one sitting. I also just got an ambien any ideas for me to take them the best way?

Ya I’ve been taking them a long time and have taken as many as 10 1 mil pills in one sitting. I also just got an ambien any ideas for me to take them the best way?
Also I’m pretty used to ambien at night and sometimes during the day.

A Z drug like ambien would potentiate a benzo. If you’ve not used them together before though you need to use in low doses.

I really do need to say though that taking high doses of lorazepam is already really dangerous. To potentiate it is increasing the risk that something will go wrong.

It’s very easy to become nauseous and vomit when mixing drugs and this is something you need to be aware of. (As well as the obvious one of the fact that you can die due to CNS depression.)

Please do be careful.

I really do need to say though that taking high doses of lorazepam is already really dangerous. To potentiate it is increasing the risk that something will go wrong.

It’s very easy to become nauseous and vomit when mixing drugs and this is something you need to be aware of. (As well as the obvious one of the fact that you can die due to CNS depression.)

Please do be careful.
Haven’t died yet.
A Z drug like ambien would potentiate a benzo. If you’ve not used them together before though you need to use in low doses.
I have used them together but they’re usually better an ambien a coupla lorazepam and a small bottle of wine. It’s the wine I’m missing...