• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Lopes

Don't know the answer to that question. I don't think there is one thing to say that works on all situations/types of doctors.

What you probably shouldn't say is that you've been running out a week early because he might cut you off.

Don't know the answer to that question. I don't think there is one thing to say that works on all situations/types of doctors.

What you probably shouldn't say is that you've been running out a week early because he might cut you off.
Maybe say a tolerance is beginning?

Maybe say a tolerance is beginning?

Well if it's for pain, you should just tell him it's not adequately treating your pain. Or for not long enough between doses. But extremely careful how you tread here. If you seem like a drug seeking he will shut down very fast.

Well if it's for pain, you should just tell him it's not adequately treating your pain. Or for not long enough between doses. But extremely careful how you tread here. If you seem like a drug seeking he will shut down very fast.
Ok, thanx. I've been taking 4-15 mg pills, two different pain mgt docs however. 2nd one about 2-3 years. Total since 2015. Pain is non acute on medicine bottle so I can get all at once in Florida. I just don't want to get shut down.

How about a 100mg per day oxy habit. How many mg of loperimide would stop wds in their tracks? How often and how many days is required to keep was at bay. I'm going back to reup in about 7 days, so I'll discontinue before I reup, I understand these loperimides hang with you
No amount is going to stop it completely. It will just take the edge off.

If you need more than that, do something like Kratom or Poppy seed tea. Especially if you're just going to bridge a gap. No point in going through all that pain for no reason.

Large doses of loperamide will give you a heart attack. 60mg is too much imo. I would personally take only 12mg twice a day.

If you need more than that, do something like Kratom or Poppy seed tea. Especially if you're just going to bridge a gap. No point in going through all that pain for no reason.

Large doses of loperamide will give you a heart attack. 60mg is too much imo. I would personally take only 12mg twice a day.
Where can I get poppy seed tea? Local or like Amazon?

I've been taking 60mg of Lope for years with no ill effects. But I suppose it's different for everyone.