• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Loperamide for withdrawals

Jbird11

Bluelighter
So I’ve heard so much about loperamide for withdraws I try to using it and it just didn’t work for me and I’ve heard all these wonderful stories about how it’s a miracle drug for everyone else I’m not sure what happened and why it didn’t work for me

It highly depends on what opiate you're withdrawing from and what dose.

.if you've been shooting 20mg of fentanyl a day it's not going to help much... bUT!

Back when I was smoking no.3 H I would take 6-8mg before my withdrawals would kick in and continue to take 4mg every 6-8 hours and 75% of the rattle would be gone!
With benzos and)or pregabalin this would be even better

It's really handy in most cases. You just need to know how to use it.

What are you using and how much and we can tell you how much lope you need to take to help

It highly depends on what opiate you're withdrawing from and what dose.

.if you've been shooting 20mg of fentanyl a day it's not going to help much... bUT!

Back when I was smoking no.3 H I would take 6-8mg before my withdrawals would kick in and continue to take 4mg every 6-8 hours and 75% of the rattle would be gone!
With benzos and)or pregabalin this would be even better

It's really handy in most cases. You just need to know how to use it.

What are you using and how much and we can tell you how much lope you need to take to help
I’m using over a gram of heroin a day sometimes I smoke it sometimes I slam it. I’m good days about a gram and a half. I also have a bit of a speed habit…so 3 doses of 30 mg in a period of 60 did NOTHING

I’m using over a gram of heroin a day sometimes I smoke it sometimes I slam it. I’m good days about a gram and a half. I also have a bit of a speed habit…so 3 doses of 30 mg in a period of 60 did NOTHING
Also depends on how long you've been shooting heroin consistently. If 30mg of loperamide did nothing, I'd reason that your habit has been going on for some time and your tolerance is extremely high.