• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Social Looking to make friends with other writers, Please introduce yourself. Where all da homies at? ;)

keseyhitchens

Bluelighter
Hello brothers and sisters, comrades and friends. I'm a bit shy and like my alone time but I am trying to branch out and meet new writers. I only have a couple of friends and neither of them are writers so I don't really have anyone in my life to connect with on that, so that's why I'm making this post. I am a writer of short stories mostly, although I dabble in poetry and script writing. If you want to know something about me you can read my recent post in introductions. I give a summary of who i am and what i like. Also I am an open book (pun not intended) and am willing to answer any questions you have for me. As I said I'm looking for a writer buddy that we can share each others work, enjoy literature together, and maybe write a piece together (I've never collaborated on a work before and I'm curious to try it), but also just a someone to shoot the shit and joke and be friends.
If you are interested in reading my work to see the kind of writer i am I just posted a one page short story that is my favorite of mine. So yea, anybody out there? Please introduce yourself? What do you write? What writers do you like? WHy do you write? And just who are you as a person generally. I look forward to hearing from you beautiful humans. Peace & Love...Always.

What's up Mike. Im two years to 30 and its scaring the shit out of me lol. And sure here's something I wrote:
Please ask me anything or make any comment, good or bad.
Just a thought.. consider removing all of the ands and the ( ). If you do, which version do you prefer?

She looks like your father (if he were a 14 year old chick).
That was interesting imagery and made me laugh :)

Just a thought.. consider removing all of the ands and the ( ). If you do, which version do you prefer?

That was interesting imagery and made me laugh :)
Hey sick, I didnt say hi to you yet so hello. I wont remove all the ands and (). I just like the flow of and and the look of () and also sometimes i feel its neccesary to kind of separate in a way an image because they are so out there instead of having all together but I had struggled with how many and and () i should put so I agree with you somewhat and I will go through it and reduce it because it can definitely get out of control. I need to hire an editor lol. Even on this forum I just answer the question of the thread and my mind to roams the universe and i think of this and that tangent and add and add. Like im doing right now lol. Idk im just so much passion and introspection about things when i get prompted I explode hehe. I think that that can be a good thing because I actually save some of my posts here because even though they can be long winded I think they are powerful, like my recent post about the new testament and the morality of Jesus. Right into my "i dont know what to do with this yet" folder . I appreciate your thought and i will work it in.

Do you write yourself?

Hi, I’m writing a book about adventures of chemist time travelling to past and using his chemistry and other knowledge to survive, improve conditions and improve development in/of time period(s) in which he ends up

Hi, I’m writing a book about adventures of chemist time travelling to past and using his chemistry and other knowledge to survive, improve conditions and improve development in/of time period(s) in which he ends up

in final stage, what'd book title become?

you should use "Untitled". Maybe just maybe in ur case cow doesnt have 4 tummy.