• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Looking for a different high

MCMG

Bluelighter
^And I pretty much only use Cannabis now, I searched the site and google and found nothing about parachuting weed. I don't even know if it would work, but Erowid says that when Cannabis is taken orally, it produces longer effects. So if anyone has any experience with this or any information on it I would like to no.

ROA: grinding it up into almost powder, and parachuting it.

^And I pretty much only use Cannabis now, I searched the site and google and found nothing about parachuting weed. I don't even know if it would work, but Erowid says that when Cannabis is taken orally, it produces longer effects. So if anyone has any experience with this or any information on it I would like to no.

ROA: grinding it up into almost powder, and parachuting it.

haha yall love stickin shit up your ass, huh?

Parachuting is a waste of ground weed, same with keif. Firecrackers could help ya, look em up

trying vaporizing....different kind of high from smoking joints, bongs, etc

haha yall love stickin shit up your ass, huh?

That's plugging, but you are correct. Drug users love plugging every drug known to man. Actually, we recently had a thread about plugging pot.

Yeah yeah, whatever gets your boat rocking, yo.

MCMG...u must be young...

try sum vicoden or percoset, ull love the high (u cant not love it)

but wweed must be cooked to become an active ingredient when taken orally...

idk, but BL might have sum weed recipes

there DEF weed recipes online, and theres even books, my friend has a GREAT marijuana cooking book, about 100 pages...

what the hell is parachuting?
makes me sound so innocent *blush*

its mainly meant for pills

crush up some pills - wrap it into a toilet paper ball and swallow (hehe i said swallow...jk)

its meant to feel the effects faster without the loss in duration that comes with snorting

MCMG...u must be young...

try sum vicoden or percoset, ull love the high (u cant not love it)

but wweed must be cooked to become an active ingredient when taken orally...

idk, but BL might have sum weed recipes

there DEF weed recipes online, and theres even books, my friend has a GREAT marijuana cooking book, about 100 pages...

Although PillPoppingAnimal here has suggested you taking hydrocodone and oxycodone, which are both opioids, I must warn you from my personal experience that opiate/opioid addiction is no fucking joke. Opiates/opioids are great, and as long as used in moderation. I'm just throwing this out there since BL is a harm reduction forum and all...

Try some different smoking methods, different places to smoke, and different activities while high. Also, I must say, hallucinogens are mmmm, mmmm good if you ever feel like expanding your mind. =D

Try some different smoking methods, different places to smoke, and different activities while high.

Great advice. Some days, no matter how much I smoke, I just can't get high sitting on the couch watching TV, as I'm so accustomed to that set and setting that I don't notice any real change in consciousness.

Cooking and vaporization are good suggestions too.

I'd recommend against getting into opioids/benzos just to make weed more fun. It's a bad road to start down.

^I agree. Sitting on the couch high once session after another can make your body get used to the situation, to where you won't notice a difference. I did this for weeks on end while playing through final fantasy VI and couldn't feel a thing, til I noticed I wasn't exactly just playing the game; I was in the friggin game lol. Since then I tend to smoke and then go do outdoorsy stuff like walking around town

Edible highs are very different from smoking highs. Same with vaporization. Also try getting a different strand of weed. If you usually smoke heavy indicas, try finding some good sativas for a change. Mix it up. Have fun :)

dude im making firecrackers as we speak. what i did was got about .7 bud ground it up layer to saltines with butter sprinkle weed on top, and a little oil and make two sandwhiches in there, there ready in 20minutes should i be hope?full

So, I first tried vaping herb this morning. I loaded about 1/10g and got as high as a bowl was getting me last night.

I just feel like a tweeker when using the vape, though...

Ight thanks guys for all ur replys, well im kind of young, it was really just a curiosity question though, I figured it wouldn't work. But ye I know opiate addiction is no joke, trust me. They feel so great though :), I don't know one of my ex's that I still talk to got a vape she said she would let me use and shit so ima try that out. Can't wait though, from what I heard its a smokeless high?