• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Longest you've went without sleeping - did you become a lunatic street bum?

It will make you nuts for sure

But usually around day 3-4 you will start doing little micro nod naps without realizing it. I was improperly, forcibly taken off a massive benzo habit once upon a time. The way I remember it, I didnt sleep for 2 weeks straight, and didnt sleep more than 1 hour a day for the following 2 months, though that's not really physically possible, so I'm sure there were some micro nods in there

for me it's around 8 or nine days.
i did become pretty psychotic
Me and my late mate did 8 days on lots of speed, ket, booze and lyrica on the last birthday he was alive. Think we did a little bit of coke and mdma on the last day. I think that's my record.
8 days & I went mad.
Same here. Proper mad.

Things start to get interesting for me around day 4...
Day 5+ with no sleep or food and its full on delirium and loads of blackouts, especially heavily using K+downers alongside the speed, lol.
Good times. I love sleep dep. I just hate forgetting stuff

It was either 5 or 6 days when on crank I was a walking zombie . Paranoid as fuck looked out my bedroom window and saw a row of K9 police cars and then slept over 30 hours woke up and start again did that for years . I am 44 now and think ill end up getting some brain fuck up because abused a young mind so much with drugs

Longest I managed was 6 days. I was hanging out with someone who was severely schizophrenic smoking meth the whole time. If I didn’t have an apartment we’d have been lunatic street bums for sure, he was a lunatic street bum. Said his mom was Elvira Mistress of the Dark.

Thats about all I can remember except he said something really funny about dropping my couch on the gremlins outside. We both heard my neighbours or someone listening in from the sidewalk outside from the 3rd story window. Shared psychosis.

He hit the street and I went raving mad playing the guitar and singing about how I was going to get the “fucking neighbours, fucking bitches” top volume, convinced they’d hacked me and bugged my place.

It hadn’t occurred to me yet that maybe I was the terrible neighbour.

I can’t even imagine making it awake that long, although I’ve never done meth. My personal record was 4 days awake of heavy IV heroin and IV cocaine use. I remember it got to a point where going to sleep became incredibly difficult and I had to really, really force myself for a long time to finally fall asleep and then I slept for probably a day straight. I didn’t experience any odd effects from being up for so long, although I’m sure the heroin prevented that from happening.

In heroin detox I was up 2-3 days not able to sleep, just laying there thinking but never falling asleep.

My normal sober self usually doesn't get past Day 2, I usually will zonk out naturally if I've stayed up an entire night.

W/ stimulants (meth, MDPV, a-php), I'm usually losing my mind by Day 3, and it's really just a matter of when I ran out of shit, but I don't think I've ever stayed up longer than 4-5 days tops, the body can only take so much.

I've definitely slept 18-20 hours though, I feel that was semi recently. Whole weekend basically disappeared but I must've needed it.

Luckily I haven't really become too accustomed to sleep aids so haven't had this particular problem.

well done!! more than me lol.

i wouldn't feel jealous about people sleeping inordinately long times after staying awake for ages on stimulants. you don't feel refreshed. i think the longest roughly continuous sleep i did was a monday to a thursday, after the 1st 24 hours i'd wake up occasionally but not have enough energy to get out of bed and then just drift off again. finally getting up isn't like waking up from a great nights sleep, you ccan just actually feel your entire body complaining about the destruction you've wrought on it instead of being unconscious for it. its also very disorienting when you don't know how many day/night cycles have been.
Yeah that's how it used to be for me when i was heavy into meth for a few years. Usually the longest I'd go was 3 days. That wasn't just fucking off tweaking it was working 12hr shifts. And oh man when you wake up you're body feels heavy as fuck and sort of this dizzy feeling. Wake up take a few big ass hits from the pipe, scarf some food down and make it to work, hitting the pipe of course all the way to work (tinted windows ftw)

The longest I've slept was around 24 hours after 3 days up and working OT, was working like 80hr weeks back then

But was only a bum for 10 minutes

3 days on vvyanse before my heart gave out and almost died.

Damn just vyvanse? You have any kind of pre existing condition?

Can't imagine what'd ya do if that was meth or cocaine

Damn just vyvanse? You have any kind of pre existing condition?

Can't imagine what'd ya do if that was meth or cocaine
heart conditions run in my family. My heart is quite wonky my resting heart rate is around 110 bpm. If i took cocaine these days i would most likely die from cardiac arrest. LSD puts alot of strain on my heart these days aswell.

heart conditions run in my family. My heart is quite wonky my resting heart rate is around 110 bpm. If i took cocaine these days i would most likely die from cardiac arrest. LSD puts alot of strain on my heart these days aswell.

Damn. On the real any stimulant + street deprivation will cause auditory hallucinations or shite feelings

I once pegged a bunch of my friends for federal agents on like day 3 of a meth bender

Heard them talking to me through the phone

Listened to instruction from the "good" guy on the other line that was sposed to be watching my back and drove 20 miles to another town

Bought a burner phone

Almost approached some random dude on a back road I was "told" to meet

Promptly realized I might be tripping balls

Drove home and felt weird about it

Didn't become a bum

Once I shot a bunch of a-php and saw furries banging in my friends yard

But didn't become a bum

Still tripping on that one but I've been able to avoid permanent lunacy or homelessness

In heroin detox I was up 2-3 days not able to sleep, just laying there thinking but never falling asleep.

My normal sober self usually doesn't get past Day 2, I usually will zonk out naturally if I've stayed up an entire night.

W/ stimulants (meth, MDPV, a-php), I'm usually losing my mind by Day 3, and it's really just a matter of when I ran out of shit, but I don't think I've ever stayed up longer than 4-5 days tops, the body can only take so much.

I've definitely slept 18-20 hours though, I feel that was semi recently. Whole weekend basically disappeared but I must've needed it.

Luckily I haven't really become too accustomed to sleep aids so haven't had this particular problem.
Some folks are able to hold on up to 14 days without sleep on mdpv for example. With other pyrovalerones too, but its a lot harder and dangerously... I never went more than 8-9 days, my body just turning off, it doesnt matter what I do.... Recently didn't sleep 6 days, heavy hallucinations usually start at day 6 and more.

Modern synthetic cannabinoids btw (I cant say about those that popular now... I mean primarly 2012-2015 years, and what was at that time) being smoked everyday(all the time and high dosage) cause physical dependence with all related to it symptoms. I smoked a lot! And every time I ended up with it I knew for sure that next 6-7 days I won't be able to sleep no matter what i will do... And its not only me, everyone knew it well but usually people don't smoke so much so their symptomps were much weaker than mine... In most cases, but guys who smoked like me were also present, and everybody says that it feels just like h....