• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

long term effects of MDMA

Cassio

Greenlighter
hi, I want to know what are the long term effects that using MDMA constantly may cause. Can someone who use is form long time tell me how you are felling today?

I've been taking MDMA for few years already, but I always make quite long pauses between it and take it only from a trusted source, tested as well. I always take amount for my body weight, never more. But still, I had some serotonin problems few months ago, it was out of balance. Couldn't say if it's because of MDMA. But I can't say I feel any different or weird because of it. I've tried speed for parties, but that was a big NO NO, psychedelics is not my thing as well, so I just stick with MDMA as I never had bad trips, bad experiences when on it/after it. You should always remember that all drugs must be consumed carefully and understand that it might affect your brain or body. Just MIGHT. Nothing is 100 percent safe.

There is a common list of long term mdma effects.

Based on my personal experience of rolling for almost ten years, occasionally use with also periods of heavy abuse.

Long term effects i have is mainly that i can be overly emotional/expressive, easily prone to episodes of depression but not as often lately because my use has finally become minimal and responsible for the most part and i have occasionally short term memory loss but not too bad overall.

As for short term effects that were a problem is weight loss and psychosis during periods of ugly rolling abuse.

Although ive entered darksides of rolling at times ive still mostly had positive, beneficial, soul and life enhancing mdma experiences.

Self control, knowledge of mdma and responsibility is the key for successful mdma use.

Responsible mdma use probably would not cause any negative long term effects worth noting.

I have some negative long term effects from excessive abuse but i have more positive long term effects regardless.

hi, I want to know what are the long term effects that using MDMA constantly may cause. Can someone who use is form long time tell me how you are felling today?

What do you mean by "constantly?"