• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Liver Damage from Diphenhydramine?

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. I have done DPH in large doses, from 250-500mg no more than 6 times. I have stopped doing DPH as after a few times I just didn't think the body dryness was worth the trip.

But ever since my last trip on this drug, my second to last being mixed with DXM, whenever I take it for medical purposes I can have flashing hallucinations of me doing something like being on my phone with only 50mg instead of the former 400mg I needed. My skin turns yellow and I get the DPH dryness feeling that I only got with 300mg+ doses. I had always turned orangish/yellowish whenever I tripped on the drug and it definetly wasn't me hallucinating because it was noticed by others too. However my body never felt like ass to probably my third to last trip.

Today I took some Tylenol (1000mg) for a headache and my skin turned yellow temporarily and I felt the same body dryness I get on DPH. However, other recreational pills (Opiates, Benzos) dont give me this feeling or turn me yellow (Unless I take a shitton of Opiates). Also, I usually dont drink alcohol but when I do I drink no more than 4 shots to get tipsy and dont get any of these effects.

A few people say my skin has sort of an orangish tint like Trump, and that it hasn't always been like this, which I sort of see, but then again I'm pretty tan so could just be that.

Pretty worried, should I seek medical attention? :/
Thanks.

Last edited:
If u think u have a liver problem go to the doctor.

Its possible your having panic attacks if u had really disturbing effects of dph

I would definitely go see a doctor and be honest with them - that does sound like jaundice.

Your liver could be hypofunctional, hopefully it's just still recovering. Don't take any more Tylenol or alcohol or anything. Go see the docs.

After getting a biopsy, I was told that I had significant liver damage from hepatitis c and years of alcohol abuse. I never experienced any yellowing of the skin but had other symptoms. When was the last time you had blood work done? You really should get this checked.