• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric List of drugs that make you connect with entities

I'm not sure if I've experienced what you could call entity contact, but definitely the thing that's brought me closest was intravenous 4acodmt. It was a truly alien and beautiful experience, in which I felt the universe itself breathe and pulsate all around me. It wasn't really a visual thing, I just felt a presence.

I'm not sure if I've experienced what you could call entity contact, but definitely the thing that's brought me closest was intravenous 4acodmt. It was a truly alien and beautiful experience, in which I felt the universe itself breathe and pulsate all around me. It wasn't really a visual thing, I just felt a presence.

I don't want to color your experience with mine, but; To me the universe is a living Being, a Consciousness that unites all consciousnesses of all its part. Might it be that, which you experienced? The Universe as One Being?

I never IV'd anything, but i did have a knack of taking 10-40 full rectal doses of MXE back to back across 20-36 hour stretches. When I was furthest out, that was one of the experiences and it was literally Godawesome.

At that point I'd be vividly hallucinating synesthetically out of all senses and every center of my brain was in constant simultaneous synesthesia. At that point, that cant be reached just by a high dose but only by sustaining a high dose over at least a dozen hours, I was wide open to the Universe in ways that cant be expressed, both waking and dreaming, both faculties wide open, and attuned like that, I'd experience the Living Universe particularly vividly.

I don't want to color your experience with mine, but; To me the universe is a living Being, a Consciousness that unites all consciousnesses of all its part. Might it be that, which you experienced? The Universe as One Being?

I never IV'd anything, but i did have a knack of taking 10-40 full rectal doses of MXE back to back across 20-36 hour stretches. When I was furthest out, that was one of the experiences and it was literally Godawesome.

At that point I'd be vividly hallucinating synesthetically out of all senses and every center of my brain was in constant simultaneous synesthesia. At that point, that cant be reached just by a high dose but only by sustaining a high dose over at least a dozen hours, I was wide open to the Universe in ways that cant be expressed, both waking and dreaming, both faculties wide open, and attuned like that, I'd experience the Living Universe particularly vividly.
Absolutely. It's indescribable by mere human words. I was not very spiritual at the time so probably didn't process fully. I just felt an endless wave of energy sending waves through everything in the world.

I had some incredible times with mxe too

Hi, really interesting threat and posts of you all.
I will make it easy, won't go much into details, but for me the substances giving you the sense of "someone"/a consciousness are as such:
First Salvia d., it is very common, and it can be really deep. Be prepared.
At the same stage I would place DMT.
5-meo-DMT also gave me some "contacts", but I have a weird body high. Every-one is different, and react differently.

Going down in the list, psilocybin or LSD can also induce a contact, but it is less likely to happen, and mostly if it happens it is on a high dose.

Also to note, once while on a high dose AL-LAD (it's still is one of my favourites :) ), don't really know the dosage, it was with a friend, who also had a dropper (we did it together), it was measured to have 100-120 ug per drop, we both had two 50ml vials.
One night, we just abused, thinking "everything is nice, go one!", putting AL-LAD in every drinks we took, the table was full of the liquid, just to say...we where above 1.5 mg for sure, maybe near 2 mg (20 drops seems not unreal we where just a bit too stupid that night), it was a hard experience for some moments (we were used to psychedelics, and enjoyed them a lot, so it was intense but also really pleasurable sometimes), and we both saw the same kind of "entities", so don't really know what to thing about what happened that night, but we were talking to kind of "spiritual entities", telling us not to reach the no-return place, that we had understood what was meaningful and just to let it go.
The strange thing is that we both saw the same kind of entities, telling us right the same thing, without speaking, you just know it.
Maybe a small visit in the madness, possible :)

2C-I-Nbome can produce it, I also had one time this feeling while on a pretty high dose 25C-NBOH (I wouldn't recommend).

This is for psychedelics (I could have missed one or the other, these are the substances I'm thinking about right now).
On another stage there are deliriants.
Note: Salvia d. is somewhere between a deliriant and a psychedelic in my point of view.

One time on a K-hole, didn't last long and can't really remember our conversation..

But you have DPH (and related), Scopolamine, I had a similar effect than (see)-> *.
Nothing really interesting, you are pretty sure to see people, this is right, it's almost Always the case, but there is no deepness, nothing, you are just in schizophrenia for some hours.. Also can be really weird the first times, once you know how it goes, it is ok, but I can't see why taking this anymore, but surely you will talk to friends or others who aren't there, giving them a drink, passing a joint you never rolled, but you are convinced you have...seeing animals, dark bugs sometimes, it's just a real mindfuck for nothing.

*-> While I was on a pretty high dosage Quetiapine, I decided to cold turkey, and had hallucinations, a feeling of oppression after some time, seeing and feeling "dark entities", it was pretty awful, never again (even if the visuals where nice at the beginning hahaha).
Don't really know what happened, maybe another visit in the madness ?

All good.

To conclude, Salvia d. or DMT, you are on a good choice, these are to two I would suggest to anyone wanting these kind of experience and learn something from it.

Hi, really interesting threat and posts of you all.
I will make it easy, won't go much into details, but for me the substances giving you the sense of "someone"/a consciousness are as such:
First Salvia d., it is very common, and it can be really deep. Be prepared.
At the same stage I would place DMT.
5-meo-DMT also gave me some "contacts", but I have a weird body high. Every-one is different, and react differently.

Going down in the list, psilocybin or LSD can also induce a contact, but it is less likely to happen, and mostly if it happens it is on a high dose.

Also to note, once while on a high dose AL-LAD (it's still is one of my favourites :) ), don't really know the dosage, it was with a friend, who also had a dropper (we did it together), it was measured to have 100-120 ug per drop, we both had two 50ml vials.
One night, we just abused, thinking "everything is nice, go one!", putting AL-LAD in every drinks we took, the table was full of the liquid, just to say...we where above 1.5 mg for sure, maybe near 2 mg (20 drops seems not unreal we where just a bit too stupid that night), it was a hard experience for some moments (we were used to psychedelics, and enjoyed them a lot, so it was intense but also really pleasurable sometimes), and we both saw the same kind of "entities", so don't really know what to thing about what happened that night, but we were talking to kind of "spiritual entities", telling us not to reach the no-return place, that we had understood what was meaningful and just to let it go.
The strange thing is that we both saw the same kind of entities, telling us right the same thing, without speaking, you just know it.
Maybe a small visit in the madness, possible :)

2C-I-Nbome can produce it, I also had one time this feeling while on a pretty high dose 25C-NBOH (I wouldn't recommend).

This is for psychedelics (I could have missed one or the other, these are the substances I'm thinking about right now).
On another stage there are deliriants.
Note: Salvia d. is somewhere between a deliriant and a psychedelic in my point of view.

One time on a K-hole, didn't last long and can't really remember our conversation..

But you have DPH (and related), Scopolamine, I had a similar effect than (see)-> *.
Nothing really interesting, you are pretty sure to see people, this is right, it's almost Always the case, but there is no deepness, nothing, you are just in schizophrenia for some hours.. Also can be really weird the first times, once you know how it goes, it is ok, but I can't see why taking this anymore, but surely you will talk to friends or others who aren't there, giving them a drink, passing a joint you never rolled, but you are convinced you have...seeing animals, dark bugs sometimes, it's just a real mindfuck for nothing.

*-> While I was on a pretty high dosage Quetiapine, I decided to cold turkey, and had hallucinations, a feeling of oppression after some time, seeing and feeling "dark entities", it was pretty awful, never again (even if the visuals where nice at the beginning hahaha).
Don't really know what happened, maybe another visit in the madness ?

All good.

To conclude, Salvia d. or DMT, you are on a good choice, these are to two I would suggest to anyone wanting these kind of experience and learn something from it.
Sally-D sure is the entity, showed me the creation of the cosmos in beautiful explosions, as I have been stretched for centuries, having my skin ripped off and with a sense of humor Sally-D's only 🤯. DMT i don't know, always need to take a little bit of Lucy , or something is missing 🤷🏻‍♂️. I think Sally-D made me strong psychologically as DMT touches feelings and sensations that I didn't even think existed

How would you safely prepare some dodgy off white powder into an injection? Is it any different to orally taking it?

How would you safely prepare some dodgy off white powder into an injection? Is it any different to orally taking it?
Well I can't speak on it's "safety" but I just used the same method I'd use to inject meth, no heat.

It was certainly more intense than any oral experience I've had, but I've never been one to push the dose as high as I've seen some people mention.

Well I can't speak on it's "safety" but I just used the same method I'd use to inject meth, no heat.

It was certainly more intense than any oral experience I've had, but I've never been one to push the dose as high as I've seen some people mention.

Hi, I would suggest you to try a good hit of vaporised DMT (freebase form), or if already done, how would you compare it with injected 4-Aco?
I tried to forget the needle, now if I can vaporise something, I would go for that, but it's not possible with everything.
I don't know if the Aco and related derivates are more corrosive than other stuff (like meth, I find it much corrosive, I felt the pain travelling trough my veins before vanishing).
As "safety", I would suggest the usual precautions while injecting, don't know the ph of the solution your gonna inject, maybe trying to have a decent ph could help if it's an issue. ('?' but could it change salt form/freebase; maybe'?')

Could you compare 4-Aco, DMT and Salvia d. ?
Thanks.

All good everyone!

Could you compare 4-Aco, DMT and Salvia d. ?
IV 4acodmt was comparable to smoked dmt, for sure. It just came on wayyyyy faster, and that alien tryptamine feeling engulfed my body at the speed of light, way stronger and more intense than any dmt trip ive had. Smoked dmt might have more fractals/visuals and the like, but again that probably depends on the circumstance. I certainly saw some wild stuff on the 4acodmt trip, it just wasn't 'visuals' in the very traditional sense like you would see on other psychs. It was like, the music from my computer and the lights from my computer become engulfing and took on a life of their own, and I felt my emotions and feelings very strongly.

And salvia, I've only really ever done once that got a full effect. I wasn't much of a fan, and I think all I did was lay on the ground laughing really hard for 5 minutes. Not really comparable to the other substances you mentioned imo.

I don't know if the Aco and related derivates are more corrosive than other stuff (like meth, I find it much corrosive, I felt the pain travelling trough my veins before vanishing).
In regards to that, I really couldn't say. For all I know I could've missed half the shot... but I was tripping so hard immediately that it wouldn't have mattered. But my gut is telling me that it is not as corrosive as meth.

I found 4 aco has more to it than straight oral dmt too - better visuals, more euphoria and lasts a lot longer.

IV 4acodmt was comparable to smoked dmt, for sure. It just came on wayyyyy faster, and that alien tryptamine feeling engulfed my body at the speed of light, way stronger and more intense than any dmt trip ive had. Smoked dmt might have more fractals/visuals and the like, but again that probably depends on the circumstance. I certainly saw some wild stuff on the 4acodmt trip, it just wasn't 'visuals' in the very traditional sense like you would see on other psychs. It was like, the music from my computer and the lights from my computer become engulfing and took on a life of their own, and I felt my emotions and feelings very strongly.

And salvia, I've only really ever done once that got a full effect. I wasn't much of a fan, and I think all I did was lay on the ground laughing really hard for 5 minutes. Not really comparable to the other substances you mentioned imo.
Hi, ok I know what you mean.
Salvia d. can be really strong, the laughing you get is at a relative low dose, in fact it was the first psychedelic I've tried, very young, and it exploded my ego, full immersive into another reality, complete loss of time and space perception, also very visual.
>Friends who took just a little hit had the effects you described, laughing that's all they got.
But it's a very particular substance (not serotoninergic like most psychedelics), and of course everyone reacts differently.