• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

list all the different XTC pills u tried

haven't had many pills, had few blue defqons ones with dance on the back, had red and blue apples, red were considerably better then the blue, white euros, red smiley faces, were pretty weak, gold bars currently what I'm bumping, very nice pills.

Those M80s that Peanut listed were amazing. I ended a 9 month break with some M80s & it was an amazing night.

Those M80s that Peanut listed were amazing. I ended a 9 month break with some M80s & it was an amazing night.

They were really good solid clean beans. They were a breath of fresh air after Cali was pumping all those MDXX/AMP combo pills out for a while. I was personally getting a little burnt out of the MDXX/AMP pills, so I was indulging in alot more crystal MDMA at the time. You should list the pills you've had the chance of indulging in AcidOctopus, I love reading these lists! Brings back memories and nostalgia of the good old ecstasy scene, we have been so lucky to be a part of!!

Yeah, Cali was pumping out a lot of MDxx/Amp combos. I kind of enjoyed them just cause they gave you quite a bit of energy. The comedowns though. God they were brutal. Nothing like clean MDxx.
I'll definitely throw a list up here. Just gotta sit down & think about it for a bit. Haha. I'll probably do it tomorrow night while I'm on my way to Cali. That will give me plenty of time to get together a pretty complete list.

Hell yeah, going to an event out there on Cali? Not a better time to remisce on the glory days and different pills you have had the privilege of consuming to get ya in the mood for a kick ass show.... lol. I hope more people keep adding to this thread too, I'm intrigued by ecstasy hahaha.

Yes I am. I've got a 2 day pass for Escape this weekend.
Haha. I'm also very intrigued by ecstasy. So I'll work on getting that list posted tonight.

Alright. Here's what I can remember.
Green Transformer
Yellow Butterfly
White Superman
Blue Rolex
Orange Saint
Purple Alien
Red Mario
Peach Jackolantern
Purple Glock
Green Ecko
Orange Spongebob
Blue Pac Man Ghost Pokeball
Yellow Christmas Tree
Yellow Euro Pokeball
Purple Mac Pokeball
Green Doraemon
Green Android M80
Pink Pussycat M80
Pink Octopus M80
Purple Lamborghini Shield
Blue Superman (Cutout)
Grey Nintendo
Blue 1 Up Mushroom
Blue Android
Green Herbalife
Yellow Bentley B
Red Mortal Kombat
Purple A|X
Yellow A|X
Green Paw Pokeball
Green Nike
Purple CUL8R
Green Euro Pokeball

I know there's more but I can't remember them. I used so much when I was in High School. Took me awhile to wise up & slow down.

I think most people that enjoy ecstasy had a period of abuse at least once LOL. I didn't even start using ecstasy til I was 21! I was terrified of it before I had actually tried it. My teen years were mostly alcohol, weed, mushrooms, cocaine/crack and LSD.

White hearts
green knuckle dusters
green monsters
pink monkeys
gold bars
gold stars
pink cherrys
green androids
red mortal kombats
green tomorowlands
blue defqons
blue supermans
gold supermans
red chuppa chubs
purple batterys
Orange batterys
green rolex
gold ups
blue bentleys
gold rolls royces
pink strawberry
White mitsibushis

Oh my its been almost 5 years since I've even seen one. Started when i was 14. Almost 10 years ago.
Playboys
Pills with no stamps. Blue, green, red, pink, yellow
Transformers
Rolex white red and blue
Green Mercedes
Blue dolphins
Green pistols
Random pills at raves... Bad idea.
Then i got bored and stuck with molly.

Purple Pisces ~ awesome roll
Yellow Chanels (Meth bombs)
Orange Taurus (amphetamine+mdxx)
Red Transformers (these felt like MDA)
Blue Dolphins (caffine) bunk!!
Green Luigi's ( more Meth bombs) :(
Pink Hello Kitty (duds, no feeling)
Pink Puma in 2014 ( Piperazine)
Purple LV ( low mdxx)
Yellow Docle (duds, no feeling)
Armani Xchange! All colors (STRONG MDA) my personal favorite!
Tan Dragonflies ( trippy MDA but awesome)
Pink KLM 2015 (MDMA! Very clean)
I'm in a southern state, and good mdxx is hard to find here. Ive had countless "molly" but is all RCs... ill stick to A/X and KLM for now.

O wow I dont even remember my first . maybe smiley faces....i do remember triple stacks from tampa or miami orignally from netherlands maybe and were like 225 mgs a pill maybe, second time like one swallowed and .05 snorted and was going in and out of conciousness then when leveled off was so nice, but i crashed so hard, depressed, crying, anting to get that feeling back...I sure remember that

ive done around 30 pills back from 2000-2001, been so long ago (yes was stupid about it and did not know about harm reduction despite reading various websites about ecstacy, ayone else remember harm reduction being very scarce or not t all back then?) thats no excuse though i suffered the consequences and never again

I was mainly getting pure in capsules then got a new hookup this year and had orange Tesla's and trying yellow snapchat next weekend. New to pressed pills but if i can keep getting ones as strong as orange Tesla's I'm going to stick with them.

Yellow 1UP Mushroom (First and Best)
Blue Paul Frank (MDMA)
Red Chupa Chups (MDMA)
Purple turtle (Amphetamine)
White twitter (MDMA)
Green Rolls Royce 2.0 (Low MDMA)
Green Chupa Chups (MDMA)
Pink Superman/Spiderman (Amphetamine)
Highlighter Yellow Hello Kitty (Shorter roll, extremely potent euphoria though. I'm sure there was something else inside these)
Red Superman (MDMA)
Green Star (Low MDMA)

Mainly blue mitsubishi's, god damn that were the most perfect clean pills ever

Red Macintosh Apple
Orange alien
Tan Buddha
Blue Batman (amphetamine)
Green 3 pointed crown (5-meo-dipt)
Red UPS
Green tripadvisor

White dolphin 08
Bluemitsubishi 08
Motorola 09
Green apple 10
Green squirrel 11
Crown 11
White speaker 12
Yellow triforce 12
Blue defqon 12
Purple lamborghini 13
Red/pink superman 13
Yellow bitcoin 14
Green heineken 15

All were good pills, but the euphoria was the best on first 5 pills, afterwards it dissapeared because of brain chemistry

mdmamazing

These are some that I remember:

Blue round pill (?):
Shitty, feels like fever, worst it's my first ever 'ecstasy' pill lol. Wanna do shit! Most prob full meth. Can't sleep till evening.

Red Superman:
Consider my first, euphoria, uncontrol jaw-clenched, wanna fuck, can't sleep.

Yellow Mercedes:
Hallucinate, mild, just wanna sit down and talk.

White Mercedes:
Tried alot of this bcs the only one that's left in my town at that moment lol. Smacky, chill sesh, mild, chatty, loved up and great for couples, sleep well.

Green Nike:
Paranoid, bumpy ride, mild, weak pills for me.

Yellow Superman:
Very pushy, eye-wiggly as fuck, euphoria, not too lovey, rage, speedy, dance all night, can't sleep. Worst comedown ever, tongue blisters and depression next day. Strong pills!

White Ferarri:
Fly, euphoria, good for flying music like uplifting trance, raise-ur-hand kind. Comedown was okay. Weak pills for me.

White Mitsubishi:
My best one so far... I'll remember every trip I had with this for life!!!!! Neat and clean trip.

Coco Chanel:
Speedy, hallucinate, lost, quick dehydration but very very very good strong pills.

Blue Euro:
Speedy, dancey and comedown was fine.

Molly (capsules):
Just fine, alright. Talk all night, comedown is okay.

Doing White GTR and Pink Superman soon, bless me! Will update if I have the time. Thanks guys and rave safe <3.

Last edited: