• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

liquid extacy in Sydney!

hehe, it's called being too stoned to give a fuck!! ;)

i've actually had bong water, that was sooo old and sludgy, that when i pulled a cone, it all bubbled up into my mouth, and the bong was left with bubbles all up the shaft, slowly popping and letting smoke out!
was very nasty!

anyway, back to liquid mdma! =D

Rezinate: From your posts, I suspect that you probably did not have 1,4-butanediol (the bitter tasting "G") because if you had alcohol with the 1,4B there's a good chance you might have fallen into a deep unrousable sleep. Maybe it was a dose of MDMA powder dissolved in water, but I guess it's hard to tell after the fact. Good luck figuring it out! Let us know if you think of anything else that might be relevant to help you get to the bottom of this.

BigTrancer :)

will ask the guy i got it from next time i see him.....
mayb the stuff was just liquified to help pass customs?

Anyway, Ill try mixing a pill in a small amount of water next time and compare the taste.
Too bad it wont be for a few weeks!

And will definately try GHB if i ever get the chance.......

rezinate

I went and read about speed in the "my nanna....." thread. it took me almost an hour to get halfway thru, but im fairly sure i remember reading that speed, like mdma, is an oil in freebase form (insoluble in water) or is otherwise a salt.........
which goes against the theory that the stuff i had was indeed mdma liquid.

BUT - i saw 2 things on this site recently which grabbed my attention......

one was the media report of the recent speed bust.
it said

"Methylamphetamine liquid and powder with an estimated street value of around $26 million were found at the Ashburton address."

ontop of that, Godspeed also wrote

"Pure can also come in liquid form, clear liquid, which I believe is a liquidfied "crystal" version..."

So now im even more confused!

is it possible that the freebase oil appears as a regular liquid and tastes bitter? or does it look, feel and taste "oily"?!!

rezinate

Last edited:
stay away from GHB for the next few weeks. Hear about * in sydney? Huge GHB overdoses, along with many other places last Saturday night. Apparently theres some high concentrations going around ATM.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTracer]

Last edited by a moderator:
assumptions are the mother (brother?) of all fuckups!

rezinate never said he bought it in a club! he may have bought it in a club, but he never said he did!

sorry to bump this, but when posting i assumed that people were familiarised with the G analogues. This involved the assumed realisation that only a fucking monkey buys the stuff in single doses. Therefore, we can infer that anyone selling the stuff in single doses is doing so to people he does not know. The most logical place this would occur would be a nightclub or other similar venue.

i'm not argueing with you man, but does this sound like a single dose of 1,4b to you????

"it felt exactly the same as all the other good pills ive had. I danced for about 5 hours, had lots of energy and felt great."

because it certainly doesn't sound like it to me!

and by what rezinate was saying, it appears he/she knows the person they got it off!
and if the person he/she got it off, was actually selling 1,4b as Liquid MDMA, then they wouldn't "hang around because they desperately wanted to see rezinate enjoy it", as rezinate stated the dealer did! they would have hightailed it out of there!

how bout we just set this straight!

rezinate.....
did you buy it in a club??
do you know the person you bought it off??
how long did the dealer hang around??
did it really feel like ecstasy??

i think this was just mdma crystals/powder, dissolved into water, and sold as liquid MDMA!

This comment was anonymously submitted regarding this thread:

well i had this a few months back . We were at a party and my other friends had pills and i didnt.
I was given this by a close friend and was told it was GBH. blue liquid in a cylindrical tube.
Super hard to get out. I found that it didnt do to much if anything at all. I was also told that you
are supposed to take the right ratio compared to your body weight for it to take full effect. all
in all didnt do much and im not going to have it agian thanks to the people sayin its bad

Did the vial look like this...

Attachments

• sampler%20glass%20vials.jpg
    sampler%20glass%20vials.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
rezinate wrote:

.... but im fairly sure i remember reading that speed, like mdma, is an oil in freebase form (insoluble in water) or is otherwise a salt.....which goes against the theory that the stuff i had was indeed mdma liquid.

Is it my way of explaining things?

Again:

Freebase MDMA, Meth etc. IS A LIQUID at room temperature and pressure.

Acid Salt of above A solid, crystal if pure, but NOT A LIQUID at room temp and pressure

What you are talking about (if you indeed had MDMA) is the solid crystal dissolved in water. This is then a solution of the salt, not technically a liquid. It is the same as dissolving sugar in water. It's not called liquid sugar, it's termed a solution of sugar in water.

The police seizure reporting liquid meth, indicates the product had yet to be turned into the salt i.e. the process wasn't finished.

Additionally you would never be given vials of freebase (oil) meth or MDMA to ingest.

Why: because 0.5ml (an extremely small amount) of it is the equivalent to HALF A GRAM of powder!!

If meth was out there in freebase form and not sold with automated pipettes as used in biochemistry laboratories, people would be dying all over the place.

And of course as it is not soluble in water it is not readily diluted in water is it - unless the water is strongly acidic. You just wont see it.

As Phase said if it is MDMA or meth in a form that the layman would describe as a "liquid" it is the drug dissolved in water; a solution, plain and simple.

A side note to 1,4BD and alcohol.
I think there is a possibility that the liver with metabolise ordinary alcohol BEFORE 1,4BD.

The only evidence i have is my friend once stupidly had 1,4BD after alcohol when quite drunk - despite a couple of doses of 1,4BD it had very little effect on him at all.
He then gets home sometime later, enough time for the liver to have gotten rid of the ethanol he had drunk.
BANG - he became dizzy, could barely walk or stand up, felt as if he would become unconscious and truly belived he was close to death.
It is hard to say what caused this but a good guess is that the 1,4BD was not processed to GHB as readily as normal due to the ethanol in his system - once that was all gone, the GHB effect then really kicked in.

It just goes to show how unpredictable and dangerous all the G analogues can be with alcohol - especially 1,4BD.
Its the one combo u just do not do - never, ever, ever.

End of rant.

Another thumbs up to the Chemistry Crew =D

Biscuit you've just given me an idea for a new thread, let me see if i can scrape enough brain cells together to make something cogent.

Last edited:
No phase_dancer, your method of description is fine.....my mental state at the time of reading is usually a little suspect. and my chemistry skills are awful (i waz good at physics for some reason though!) - after hearing it was an oil, my brain starts thinking of the yellowy gooey stuff i fry my eggs in.

(and when i hear the word liquid, i usually start thinking of beer)

Thanx for clearing that up!

Biscuit: i have much anecdotal evidence leding credence to that theory, as well as a vague memory of reading something along those lines some where else.

As alcohol dehydrogenase is the first enzyme associated with 1,4B - converting the gamma 0H to an aldehyde - it makes perfect sense that alcohol is preferentially metabolised over 1,4 as this enzyme has a very strong affinity for ethanol.

From:NTP Summary Report on the Metabolism, Disposition, and Toxicity of 1,4-Butanediol

In brain or liver alcohol dehydrogenase preparations derived from male Sprague-Dawley rats, ethanol is a competitive inhibitor of 1,4-butanediol oxidation as assayed by measuring -hydroxybutyric acid formation.