• RT&DC Moderators: arrall

lime green stars!!

shroom island

Greenlighter
i've seen people bashing these pills

im here to say these are good rolls!!!

they're lime green...outpressed star

got a bunch of funky colors in them...i've seen this a few times before

tested them...and they tested positive for mdma QUICK!

mecke turned black really fast....

had a great roll on these...not strong but if you take 2 or 3 you'll be floored

GET THESE!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE STARS! Lol. Listen, this is what i think about the stars. I think it was a very poor mix of mdma and something else, some pills got more mdma, some pills got almost no mdma and a large amount of that "something else" MOST pills i think got more of the other substance and less mdma cause only a few people felt like they were rolling. But most peopl i know that tried the stars felt like complete shit. Nausea, very high body temp with no sweating, anxious, no empathy at all, mild hallucinations. Just be careful.

I literally LOL'ed at this post.

Nothing says dealer spotlight like an entire community saying horrible things and a random newcomer who's three posts all refer to green stars... even in threads not related. These aren't going around my area, but I'd be weary just after reading the first post of this topic. O_O

isotopic_parody said:
Nothing says dealer spotlight like an entire community saying horrible things and a random newcomer who's three posts all refer to green stars... even in threads not related. These aren't going around my area, but I'd be weary just after reading the first post of this topic. O_O
I didn't wanna be the one to point it out, but yeah...

im not a new comer...ive been on here for a few months

i just had to make a new name...

and july arent you a female? lol girls react different to stuff

and im not a dealer...i just tested these and these are my latest report

my other name is "shroom ville" pretty obvious...

july i dont know why you had a bad trip on these

i tested them 3 times and they all tested positive for mdma

black in under 3 seconds...

i still stay get them...i took 2 and was floored...and i roll every week

might i add

anxious..anxiety hallucinations could also be MDA OR MDE

alot of people cant handle MDA

doesnt mean these were dirty...i slept good and ate the next day

Yes, i am a girl, but i wasnt the only one feeling like crap, we were in a group of like 6 people and we all felt bad, including my bf. He never ever gets sick and he was throwing up. If u roll every weekend maybe anything that "fucks u up" is a good roll. This pill does fuck u up, but not in a clean mdma way. I have also taken mda before and this was not it. People need to stop buying thse Stars in miami so we can actually start getting new good stuff. Im 100% positive if u send one of those Stars to get tested at ecstasydata.org or to the dea, is gonna come back with some mdma and a bunch of other weird shit. Ill bet u a million dollars lol

julybrasil said:
Yes, i am a girl, but i wasnt the only one feeling like crap, we were in a group of like 6 people and we all felt bad, including my bf. He never ever gets sick and he was throwing up. If u roll every weekend maybe anything that "fucks u up" is a good roll. This pill does fuck u up, but not in a clean mdma way. I have also taken mda before and this was not it. People need to stop buying thse Stars in miami so we can actually start getting new good stuff. Im 100% positive if u send one of those Stars to get tested at ecstasydata.org or to the dea, is gonna come back with some mdma and a bunch of other weird shit. Ill bet u a million dollars lol

good thing i read your post i was about to buy a shit load of green stars.

Take every report with a grain of salt unless they have testing results, and even then, it's best to test your own pills. Different batches are not uncommon. The cost of a Marquis is about the cost of one bunk pill (in some areas)...imagine how much $$ you guys would save, not to mention having peace of mind.