• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Lilikoimoon... An amazing woman taken all too soon

tacodude

Bluelighter
Many of you may have notice lilikoimoon is not posting. I am sad to inform the community that she passed off natural causes and not drug use, and quite late I will add too as she passed over the holidays. If anyone knew lili and have something amazing to say about her please do here as her sister needs all the support she can get while she may also not see this. I also just think lili deserves a thread as she was an amazing, brave, and strong woman with a huge heart that has been through more struggles than most yet continued to be a strong and well thought out person. So again just as a memorial if her sister is not visiting anymore at least share a few good words about this amazing person we all lost way too soon.

RIP lilikoimoon

Taco dude sorry for your loss. I remember about a month ago not sure if it was you or not posting about the account. There is a shrine you may want start thread there, once again so sorry Bono

Lilikoimoon was a username that brought a very beautiful picture to mind the first time I saw it. The first thing that I thought when I read that name was that the person that created that beautiful image had something going for herself: poetry. It is a very poetic image, the lily, the koi underneath and the moon above. There is a lot of peace in that image. When I learned of Lili's tragedy, I saw the strength in her. When you lose a child, beauty is often the only thing that you can pull out of each day to hang onto. The horror and depravity of the way she lost her child made her determination even more heroic in my eyes. I grieve for her remaining family. They have lost so much. Lili gave a lot of good advice here on Bluelight. She cared about people's struggles because she knew them herself. She gave a lot of herself in the short time that she was here and I know a lot of people share your sadness, tacodude.

Didn't really know this user but I do remember thinking her posts about Opana were quite informative. RIP

Taco dude sorry for your loss. I remember about a month ago not sure if it was you or not posting about the account. There is a shrine you may want start thread there, once again so sorry Bono
I didn't find anything via search function. Someone who was amazing, but someone I did not know very well. I do know of the struggles she shared and seen her touch many people on this board. I want this to be a place for her sister to see if she ever comes back to the board through the lililokimoon account.

Edit: Maybe one day her surviving children as well when they are strong enough to find closure from something like this.

In loving memory, This should be in the bluelight shrine.

I didn't know her personally but I enjoyed her posts very much. I hope her passing was painless. I also hope her friends and family are able to find peace and acceptance.

I think my last reply got deleted.

This really does break my heart as lilikoimoon and I conversed personally on some occasions. She always was extremely kind and supportive and loving and without even knowing me gave me a lot of inner strength and confidence. I am happy to say I knew her even if only in the slightest way because of the profound effect she bad on me.

I'm glad her life served a greater purpose of doing good as it will live with the world far past her existence <3

So sorry for your loss

I didn't know her personally but I enjoyed her posts very much. I hope her passing was painless. I also hope her friends and family are able to find peace and acceptance.
It was not drug related at all and I do believe it was a peaceful passing in her sleep due to developing issues in her brain, but I don't know exact details.

It was not drug related at all and I do believe it was a peaceful passing in her sleep due to developing issues in her brain, but I don't know exact details.

I apologize if my post somehow implied I thought drugs where involved in her untimely passing, as that was not my intention at all. I am glad she went peacefully.

I apologize if my post somehow implied I thought drugs where involved in her untimely passing, as that was not my intention at all. I am glad she went peacefully.
Not at all I just felt it should be clarified so other unknowing members wouldn't jump to conclusions with this board having the focus it does