lil whyte - oxy cotton

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
did anyone else here notice that song is basically an ad written by purdue pharma to get kids addicted to oxys? i was just hearing how hip hop turned to gangster music as a conspiracy to fill up private prisons and i've been thinking about this song because i was just remembering oxys.

i went to listen to it and it's literally an ad. it says "itll knock you out of your seat...make you forget about your day" "i like to take the black ones with the orange OC...some people put them in a needle and shoot them up" and the song talks about popping xanax bars too and "stop stressing about your day". i was looking through the comment section of the video and every comment is "i remember taking oxys to this song" and "this song triggers me to want to use oxys again" even one comment saying how all of his friends who played this song every day died.

i looked and the song was released by an orchard record label in NYC which would be located close to purdue pharma. the other record label behind the song is called "hypnotize mindz" and the logo is a grim reaper holding a watch moving back and forth and basically every song is about prescription drugs, guns, smoking weed, etc. its not surprising it's just crazy realizing literally everything has been ads and brain washing since the day i was born. even just listening to the song 2 times i just hear "pop loritabs" "give me 20 xans" "falling out of my seat on oxys" stuck in my head.

looking into it further the rapper said he took an OC and it made him throw up so he didn't even like them but he was told by another artist to put the song out and he was famous for a year and then gone forever after all the kids in suburbs/rural area were addicted to their drugs. i think they used a white artist to get all the younger white crowd to listen to it who was obviously their target the entire time.

Last edited:
This thread has more lil wyte (there is no h) than you could shake a stick at. (Yes I started the thread and am also responsible for all the lil wyte posts, lol)

He's hypnotize camp posse, which is basically the extended family of the 666 mafia, aka triple six mafia, aka three six mafia, aka da mafia 6ix. They always advertise drugs, gang violence, Satan, robbery, and pimping/prostitution.

The songs about drugs are the reason I got into them for sure.

Lil Wyte is far from gone though. He's still releasing new music with regularity and still touring.

He also has his own massive brand and growing operation of marijuana that is grown in Michigan called OG Wyte kush.

Also, for the longest time he's had his own record, label Wyte music records, which is produced by members of the triple six mafia, but features white rappers.

The logo for Wyte music says Wyte music 3 6 (that's for the triple six mafia). He was the first white member of the triple six family.

Triple six has been around for thirty years now and has released and produced a ridiculous amount of music.

Anyway if you're curious about lil Wyte have a look through the thread above. There are lil Wyte posts on every page. I'll let you draw your own conclusions about the mafia. I throw mafia and Wyte music hand signs when it's appropriate during the music, so....let me know if you have questions. Lol.

Mafia!! Wyte music!!

Also the song oxy cotton came out two years after I was deep into Oxycontin addiction and had already kicked it.

Last edited:
I actually think he is a pretty talented rapper. I like music about drugs and alcohol though.

I think this might be the truth about being triple six.

It's a bit of a stretch for what my opinion is worth on this.

He'd have to be on Pfizer's payroll too (Xanax®).

Personal opinion though: makes a good case for censorship (yeah, yeah, I know, not in America right). A lot of these dudes will do anything and sing about anything and the more controversial the better i.e. that's what sells.

J. J. Cale/Eric Clapton got my vote though! 🍃 🏔️ :ROFLMAO:

It's a bit of a stretch for what my opinion is worth on this.

He'd have to be on Pfizer's payroll too (Xanax®).

Personal opinion though: makes a good case for censorship (yeah, yeah, I know, not in America right). A lot of these dudes will do anything and sing about anything and the more controversial the better i.e. that's what sells.

J. J. Cale/Eric Clapton got my vote though! 🍃 🏔️ :ROFLMAO:
well it seems like all of rap music was promoting xanax in music since 2010 and now that the patent has expired on it i haven't really been hearing about it lately. seems like more rappers are coming out against it.

Last edited:
well it seems like all of rap music was promoting xanax in music since 2010 and now that the patent has expired on it i haven't really been hearing about it lately. seems like more rappers are coming out against it.
Interesting observation. Although for sure I'm no authority on rap music so I wouldn't know.

Maybe Pfizer sued 'em! The patent may have expired but the trademark still belongs to Pfizer. And Xanax are still produced by Pfizer regardless.

But nah nah. Don't wanna have this conversation i.e. soft spot I have for Pfizer. Don't want them even mentioned in the same sentence as Purdue! :ROFLMAO:

Gotta be careful with posts such as this though. Next thing you know these suppositions find their way into folklore and go from myth to questionable fact e.g. "I read somewhere that Pfizer sued some rap artist..."! :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside: if your rap artists have taken it down a notch or totally reversed course well then kudos to them. It's a form of harm reduction let's face it. And I honestly do believe that people underestimate the power of the entertainment industry to influence experimentation and behavior. It's powerful and insidious. But under the guise of it being entertainment it's perceived as being benign. Not limited to narcotics either.

I don't think you understand about the mafia music. They have always advertised cocaine, MDMA, marijuana, codeine, hydrocodone, alcohol, meth, etc. Lil Wyte was just the first member of HCP to advertise Oxycontin specifically and LSD.

The point is advertising all drugs that are sold in the black market, not just pharmaceuticals.

It's trap music.

I think it's highly unlikely that big pharma funds trap that promote illegal usage of their products.

Oxycontin isn't even the only drug advertised in the song. He also repeatedly mentions all kinds of other drugs from ecstasy to Xanax. Lord infamous even mentions seroquel.

Mind you: we're on shaky ground here you and I (given our taste in music).

Evanescence got a song called "Lithium". "Man On The Silver Mountain" in reference to Cocaine in folklore. I'm sure we could spend an entire day here compiling a list of hard rock and metal songs that fall into a similar category. Although arguably: the aforementioned two examples not brand specific.

There's a thought. Anybody come up with a song about Fentanyl? :ROFLMAO: "How to instantly ruin your entertainment career in one hit"! :ROFLMAO: No pun intended either!

Lil Wyte still sells t shirts on his website that say 'I need a Xanax bar'. And it's a printed picture of a bar too.

Last edited:
Mind you: we're on shaky ground here you and I (given our taste in music).

Evanescence got a song called "Lithium". "Man On The Silver Mountain" in reference to Cocaine in folklore. I'm sure we could spend an entire day here compiling a list of hard rock and metal songs that fall into a similar category. Although arguably: the aforementioned two examples not brand specific.

There's a thought. Anybody come up with a song about Fentanyl? :ROFLMAO: "How to instantly ruin your entertainment career in one hit"! :ROFLMAO: No pun intended either!
Lil Wyte has several songs that mention thirties which were all fentanyl nowadays. Does that count?

Lil Wyte sells t shirts on his website still that say 'I need a Xanax bar'. And it's a printed picture of a bar too.
No shit. And I cannot believe that I just looked at a merch. store for a rap artist! :ROFLMAO:

Shall we blackmail him or report him? :ROFLMAO: Fuck. Doesn't even have he decency to include the ® symbol! Frankly I'm surprised. And have learned something today. Surely there's some applicable copyright or trademark law? And if there is: seems that it would beg some questions and open a can of worms!

No shit. And I cannot believe that I just looked at a merch. store for a rap artist! :ROFLMAO:

Shall we blackmail him or report him? :ROFLMAO: Fuck. Doesn't even have he decency to include the ® symbol! Frankly I'm surprised. And have learned something today. Surely there's some applicable copyright or trademark law? And if there is: seems that it would beg some questions and open a can of worms!
I bet if I wore one of those in my neighborhood people might offer me all kinds of drugs. I live in the kind of neighborhood where people hangout on street corners selling anything and everything and prostitutes stroll around all day.

Lil Wyte has several songs that mention thirties which were all fentanyl nowadays. Does that count?
Well strictly speaking not REALLY i.e. theoretically Percocet no? Mind you: from an HR and distasteful marketing point of view: that'd be splitting hairs I guess (in reference to Xanax).

I was thinking more "in your face" type thing. You know that song by Bob Marley called "Exodus"? Just came to mind now. Replace the word "Ex-i-dus" (spelled it that way on purpose i.e. phonetically I think it's called) with "Fen-ti-nul"! :ROFLMAO: If you do it now I promise you'll never be able to listen to that song again without thinking of this post! :ROFLMAO:

I'm joking about this. But just you watch some fucker come across this discussion and make a hit single!

Be fuck funny if somebody else saw this and Lil Wyte there had to change his merch. Let's see you try fit "Alprazolam" or "Benzodiazepine" on one of them t-shirts! :ROFLMAO: Suppose they could be changed to "Alp", "Hulk", "Benzo.", "BZD"! :ROFLMAO: