• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice nice. My current set has both Green and White so Im not trying to use the same colors for my next set, sorry.

Im thinking RPurpB, opinions?
3csRPURPBl.jpg

Nice nice. My current set has both Green and White so Im not trying to use the same colors for my next set, sorry.

3csRPURPBl.jpg

I had red purp blue i didnt like them, too dark for my tastes, purp and blue r too similar.
I tend to favor the softer colors though. 4 Pinkbluegreen strobes 2 pibug ribbons and 2 pipug strobes. Everyone says "that looks like easter man"
Its really alll pref tho, i can tell u the bulb doesnt look like that pic in real life. The blue is really dark and the purples really blue so they dont stand out much. The red does tho.

3csRPURPBl.jpg

For sure.

And im kinda eh on those. They are eye candy but I feel like there is a better combo.

3csRPURPBl.jpg

Have you seen my RP 2c strobe set???
:D

Try it with some white.
Purples look really good with whites imo.

Maybe ill try a combination of different 2c strobes.

4x PurpW strobes, 4x YW strobes, 2x PiW strobes
Opinions?

I like it. I want the purple to be noticeable so like I said, maybe orange or yellow.

I went "yellow" bought every yellow bulb known to man and theres never yellow lol. It comes up as orange :( Boo
"pastel yellow" solid led is the only led i found that shows up yellow.
These bulbs are fuckintricky

Maybe ill try a combination of different 2c strobes.

4x PurpW strobes, 4x YW strobes, 2x PiW strobes
Opinions?

I like 2c strobes alot. But i noticed they look best in super slow shows.
They have a break if used at full speed. You usally go fast so ull see the break where theres no 3rd color.
I learned 3c strobes are for the speed the majority gives there show,
7 color strobes are good for fast whippy glovers or people who string with microlights.

I went "yellow" bought every yellow bulb known to man and theres never yellow lol. It comes up as orange :( Boo
"pastel yellow" solid led is the only led i found that shows up yellow.
These bulbs are fuckintricky

Hmmm, very tricky indeed. Gonna have to rethink this.

I like 2c strobes alot. But i noticed they look best in super slow shows.
They have a break if used at full speed. You usally go fast so ull see the break where theres no 3rd color.
I learned 3c strobes are for the speed the majority gives there show,
7 color strobes are good for fast whippy glovers or people who string with microlights.

Good to know. Maybe Ill try a combination of 2c and 3c strobes, since I dont go too fast or really slow.

^i just built a rgb set 2 ribbons, 2 hyperstrobes 4 strobes and 1 each of red & blue for thumbs. It looks super og i love it. I set it up ribbons on the index, hyperstrobes in middles and strobes on ring and pinky. Great effect, very classic colors.

Theyre palm down. I dont really like how fast I went in this one, but oh well.

That video isnt really my best since I tried to incorporate my Dec 2010 style into my current style, and like I said its kinda rusty. I mainly did that since Till The Sky Falls Down has been one of my favorite songs for shows ever since I started gloving so its a classic for me:)

I thought it looked pretty good. I thought it was similar to your previous vids. But like all of us styles are unique, and most videos look the same, i pay close attention and watch for the improvments. Doesnt really bother ne if someone throws up 10 vids that look the same as long as for a few seconds theres improvment made. Thats really what this is all about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.