Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Hi Everyone,

I have been chatting with user 'NationofThizzlam' who has suggested a new thread dedicated to light shows and getting some feedback from the site users.

It goes without saying that if you dont like lightshows/think they are lame etc then just dont leave a comment - anyone being overly rude, disrespectful or flaming etc will simply receive an offical warning (that goes towards being banned from the site).

So get your lights on and show us all what your made of.

Please remember that if you use your real account other videos may be showing so for privacy reasons please make a new account just for this

Last edited:
Feedback and constructive comments welcome :) - do you want to take this a step further and maybe give the video a 'score' out of say 10, at the end of the month we will announce a 'winner'? If so just leave a score with your comments.

Lights - Number 1

I am intentionally leaving out the name of the poster - this is to avoid people rating the video based on what they think of the user and not the show itself.

Last edited:
That light show needs music. Hearing the guy breathe was a distraction.

^^agreed...plus, light shows are always better when the compliment the music...a light show without music is just some dumbass with gloves

(no offense, speaking in general terms here)

Sorry about the lack of music. :\
Soon to come.

Btw, breathing heavy cuz I was rolling lols

pretty good. i agree with music it would be a whole lot better. roll on my brothas and sistas

Sorry about the lack of music. :\
Soon to come.

Btw, breathing heavy cuz I was rolling lols

Bang goes me keeping the users name out of the thread 8)

Even if you cant add music to the video then just have some playing in the background - Now apart from the music.

I personally thought that he was moving a bit too quickly? Anyone have any feedback?

Honestly it looked good to me. I had never seen "gloving" before this -- only glowsticking. I was surprised at how simple the hand gestures for it were to achieve fascinating visual patterning. I didn't think it was all too fast, but I listen to happy hardcore, so maybe my opinion is a bit warped =D

I think the thing that will make the biggest difference is working on your ability to isolate individual fingers--I didn't see any finger rolls, which to me are kinda bread and butter, and that dexterity carries over to a lot of other movements.

I think the video without music is putting people off (when you think about the number of views to comments the thread has had) so lets try another one.

Lights Number 2

As second pull said for mine,
#2 needs finger rolls IMO.
Over all I say 7/10

IMO, #2 didnt have too much technique. Seemed to be a lot of random movement. Also, Dubstep IMO isnt really good music to glove to. Some people can make it work though. Good tracers and fast motion. Needs more technique though. Possibly some Trance also. Didnt catch my attention too much
5/10

Totally disagree about dubstep not being good to glove to--you can do so much more cool stuff with the weird rhythms it sets up. I love trance, but dubstep is way more fun to give shows to and dance to.

But yeah, not much technique going on there.

I bet it looked great to the person if they were Rollin. 8)

Ive really wanted to get a pair of these recently what kind of gloves do you have / what are the best ones if you don't mind me asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.