• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Let's Talk About Pasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasteoxone... lol

Thanks for the laughs guys. I guess I'll never know because I'll never do it!

UnderFaz..brilliant.

I would try pasteing but i have a big enough problem with IV cheese....that parmesan is a cruel mistress

To be quiet honest I keep seeing this thread thinking maybe i should close it due to its relevancy or production of good convocation but keep deciding to let the thing run its course because it hasnt fallen into a "dangerous info" "pointless dick sizing" or any of the other real reasons for closing something. Sure good information is important but so is community bonding.

I am still going, "surprised to see this one still open" its getting to the point of being closed to facility real discussion but meh everyone can use a good laugh :)

*edit* also kinda thought this was going to be about pasties by the title... how disappointed i was

Obviously it's a troll, but still. First of all, HF is not present as a molecule at physiological pH, it's an acid - so it's present as the fluoride anion. Ions (especially hard ones like fluoride) are fairly shit at crossing membranes, including the blood-brain barrier, so that puts a dent in the whole idea. Second of all, EVEN IF it did work, it would require fluoride concentrations way above what we get from drinking water and occasionally brushing our teeth (cause we don't get high from that), and it is known that levels not much higher than those are already harmful. So, if it did work, you'd be dead before you got high.

Hey I just got ahold of some Crest and Rembrandt and plugged half a tube of each will I be OK? My tolerance is relatively low since I haven't been using for awhile and am afraid I might have over done it. Oh and I drank some scotch before hand!! Please help asap!!!!

Szuko, you can close it if you wish!
I'm sorry if any of you thinking this was a troll post, I was looking for actual experiences regarding sodium fluoride and if this "pasting trend" was actually a thing.

Some people have been known to do it, but Google can only give you so many answers, so I turned to Bluelight. I think this thread has run it's little course, and it provided some good laughs and also some helpful information.

Thanks everyone who gave me informative answers! I am in a career where I want to know anything and everything I can about mind-altering substances. I can also assure you guys that I will NOT be rubbing toothpaste on my nipples... LOL. ;)

/closed as the OP understands the thread has run its course. See not all things end badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.