• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

Ok BLers please help me out, I am really consirdering printing these if I can get enough stories, THANKS.....
"shine on you crazE diamonds"
Tom"ROCKS"

My first roll was a Freshmen year in college the night before my only two finals at St. Johns. There was a party at my house and i didn't feel like drinking so someone said lets get some E i said sure, next thing you know the kid ripps me off by charging me 25 when it was 15 then im the only one who popped a pill. I felt the whole fuzzy feeling but was wired after the party i cleaned the house, mopped the floor and didn't sleep went straight to my finals and passsed both classes gotta love E.

My first pill was at the first Ministry of Sound Australian Tour in 97. Up until then I was like, what is this techno electronic crap. And I hated dancing. Anyway we dropped our pills about 10:00 and I dissapeared about 11:00. My friends found me 3 hours later dancing on top of a podium with my shirt off and beating my hand in the air. I had managed to acquire a whistle from somewhere and was blowing the thing completely out of time to the music, but was loving every minute of it.
Since then I have sold my surfboard, skatey and other assorted toys of miss-spent youth, bought turntables, and have never looked back.
PLUR.

my first roll was nov 25 of this year and it was great. i loved it. i went to a rave then afterwards we rolled. when i took it i was walking around. then like 30 mins later i started clinching my teeth and my eyes were huge. i was so happy, no one could make me mad, there was a permenent smile on my face for the rest of the night. i took mine at 4:08 in the morning. when in went into work at 8:45 i was still feeling it. it made work really intresting. but i had never felt so good until that night. no one could keep me from walking around. i paced for 4 hours. then they broke out the vicks and i was relaxed after that. im rolling again this friday. i cant wait. well later
damon

REMMY REMMY REMMY, Now that was a funny story. And I can relate to it, LOL. KEEP them coming, a few 100 more and I can be published......
"Shine on crazE diamonds"
Tom"ROCKS"

i remember my first roll , back in the beginning of the summer . i took my pill at a local quick check and walked half a mile to a base ball park. we walked around the baseball fields the whole night, and i loved every second of it , the walk home was the greatest because i was peaking at the time. I still think that my first roll was by far the best .

I was going through a really bad break up with my boyfriend...when my roommate and friends decided to drag me to this club called Buzz in DC. I was very sceptical at first especially after I learned that my boyfriend was also coming. As soon as we hit the club my girlfriend and I split from the guys and went dancing and on the prowl for beads. We got so tired from dancing that we went up for water and something to sit on. All I remember was my boyfriend handed me a pill and said, "Here baby take this, You'll like it."...so I took it and at the moment I was standing and then I'll never forget the pill kicked in for me and my girlfriend. She was sitting on the floor and I was standing against a wall rubbing her hair. I looked down and remembered it being the best feeling in the world. Her hair felt soooo good. Anyways the bouncers kicked us off the floor so we set out to find seats and all I could remember was that the stairs seem like they were moving and everwhere I looked people were smiling at me. Soon we found seats and lots of water and our group of 10 turned into 50. It was awesome. EVeryone was giving rubs and stretches. I had a couple people twirl me in the air and give me full blown body stretches and even light shows. The club we were at had rocking pulsating Techno vibes that pulsed in the background. Definately awesome! Anyways turns out amidst my fun I did break down and have a heart to heart with my boyfriend. I'm not saying 'E' is the miracle relationship fixer. I believe that if people are meant to be together they'll manage to work out their differences. 'E' just shoved me in the right direction quickly. Anyways I love reading about ya'll experiences...it's great to hear others having a great time. By the way I took some pictures while rolling and they're truly funny...only a true roller can appreciate them. Try it--it will give you a glimpse of the world you're experiencing on 'E'. Have fun all!

one of my closest friends had rolled for the first time the week before and after hearing all the stories about her unbelievable night, i was certain that i would roll for my first time, 2 weeks later, at the next big party. the night took forever to start - (a comedy of errors and sillyness) but by 3am we were finally at the party and dropping our pills. (yellow doves
smile.gif
) they were slow to hit and i was just starting to come up around 4:30 as we left the rave and headed to an afterparty. i finally felt what it was to roll when i began floating away from my seat in the car as the pulsing sounds of trance filled my ears. i danced uncontrollably through the parking garage and in the elevator up to my friends apartment
wink.gif

during the rest of that night and through the next morning i was treated to every imaginable rolling game/trick/activity by a group of 7 people, some who were my closest friends, and others who i had just met that night. i felt wonderfully at peace and so right with the world. i left later that day a changed person and couldn't wait to be there while someone else expirienced their first roll
smile.gif

My FIRST roll was a year ago. My special girl and I were chilling at our place. She rolled before - BUT it was 4 years ago. So we planned on having a fun night at our place and not going out on the town. I of course did not know what to expect - (like everyone else the first time they roll). So we both pop the pills, and I thought I should take a shower before the pill kicks in. No more than 10 minutes later I started rolling my ass off in the shower. I couldn't believe how good the shower felt all over my body. I kept saying to my self - "This is great!" - I would of kept in the shower all night if my girl wasn't there. So I hopped out of the shower real fast - dried myself off with my towel in 5 seconds flat, looked in the mirror real fast - saw my big ass eyes - I wrapped the towel around me, then ran out to see my girl - as my speedy ass was running in excitement -my barefeet were loving every inch of my carpet floor - wow - that was a nice feeling - then I saw my girl smiling at me, as she was laid out on the floor -- that was a sweet night.
------------------
Life is a ride, So enjoy your roll.

Man I just love all of these stories they are so great, just keep them coming, thanks.
Tommy......

What happened? You guys stopped replying. I was getting some good stories here. OH well I guess I have to reply to get the post back on top of the board, LOL......
Tommy

my first time trying didn't work and i took two pills. couldn't have been the pills cause 4 people took them with me and did just fine, i was in a good mood but didn't roll till i did it again

My first time was with my ex-b/f, his best friend, and one other girl in June of this year. I had 1 x-file (which turns out is mda not mdma) but anyways...we popped our pills at 2:00 am (b/c we were having trouble finding any) at a house that they were renting with a huge backyard. So we are inside watching tv waiting for it to hit. and me being very anti-drug up to that point is very nervous. After 15 minutes they decide to go outside to sit in the grass. When i get up i discover that i cannot walk straight and have to be assisted outside. then the incredible body feelings hit me and im just loving it. So im the only one rolling at this point and since the others are very experienced rollers they sit me down on the grass and massage me and pour water on my back (OMG! was that great!!!). Then then all blow up and we sit outside bonding and having a great time. At which point i am offered another 1/2 pill which i eagerly take. Then we all stagger inside and "bond" and compliment each other on everything we can possibly imagine. Finally after listening to some music and then tv - we all start hearing voices and seeing some visuals. After that, all i remember is laying in bed w/my b/f and we are both floating in and out of consciousness and he sits straight up and yells "truck driver!!!!" So then i couldnt help but laugh...The whole night was incredible. And i swear the effects lasted all into the next day as well.
Ahhh if i could experience it all over again for the first time....mmmmmmm

my first roll was about 6 weeks ago, we were going to go to a rave, but it got shut down, so we popped em anyway)white dolphin). my roomate started to feel it before me, so i smoked some weed, and wham!! the lights just got huge and i couldnt stop rubbing my legs. we went back upstairs to our room and played with our glowstx, stuffed animals and vicks! we had some dj lights and a sober roller friend to totally show us some tricks! it was fuckin awesome! i have rolled 2 times since then and enjoyed it so much i cant believe it.

All of these stories are going to look great in print. Thank you all for helping out. And remember too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing.
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"
Tom"ROCKS"

I remember mine so well...
I have been going to raves for 6 years now but never rolled as i thought the music was enough, and I DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
Then it happened, i was havin a tough time and needed some answers so i entrusted some very good friends, all doctors to show me the way.
...and when pual Oakenfold said COME WITH ME, I did. The room lit up and i took off.
now i still do it, sometimes more than others but it definately changed my life for the better... Then i changed a few others, all who share my sentiment.
DO THE DRUGS, DON'T LET THEM DO YOU!!!
Keep the faith
-Doc

aight, it was halloween...but i forget how long ago...it's been a few years...anyways, we ate some white dolphins, and went to a haunted house...and i was rollin nuts, and all these scary people would fuck with me, and i'd just be like laughin and smilin and shit...and then we went in this dark ass maze and people were grabbin me, it was the shit...

well my first roll was at exhale (12-8-00 in fitchburg, MA) i was rolling with this guy that i REALLY like and feel totally safe with... (yeah i'm fallin for this kid, really hard)... anyway... so we ate our pills (green zorros) at like 1 or so... the guy i was with started rollin in about a half hour, and after an hour i was still feeling nothing at all
frown.gif
so we ended up each taking another half pill (white fish - pices) and then we sat down to do some k... well after the loopy stage of k i was startin to feel all heavy and shit and then the e hit me... and i know that these pills were intense cause my friend was rollin like crazy and 1.5 is not a lot for him at all... so i got hit by k and e at the same time... threw up a few times (*yuck*), and then felt amazing... i remember at one point in time just looking around with this silly grin on my face... i was awe-struck and everything was just beautiful... every time i looked at my guy i just wanted to hug him to pieces... heh and i pretty much did.. i was pretty much floored for a little while.... i cant remember everything that happened, except i now know how good trance and rolling go together... and i have NEVER had a blow pop that tasted as good as it did while rolling!!!
but yeah thats my story... and it was sweet though cause in the morning my guy came back with me to my room and i got to spend the whole day just chillin in bed with him
smile.gif

i definitely see why people like rolling so much
smile.gif
and i hope to do it again, definitely with the same guy, of course if he wants to roll - he hadn't rolled in about 5 or 6 months... so talk about sweetness that he got to be with me on my first roll (or should i say sweetness that i got to be with HIM on my first roll??
smile.gif
)
anyway
that's the story
Mellabopper
------------------
~*~*~ meat is no treat for those you eat ~*~*~
animals are for petting!
"does anyone know where we are? because i think i dont have a clue"

as some of you already know, i slept through it. don't laugh. it wasn't my fault. it was last thanksgiving break (in '99) and i took it about 45 minutes before my ride decided it was time to leave. we went home, she was tired so she went to bed. i got bored, so i went to bed, too. didn't sleep too well, but i don't remember anything about it. 'cept that when it kicked in at the party, i was sitting on nasty cement floor with my friend laughing at me cause i said it was the most comfortable thing i'd ever sat on.
wink.gif
ah, youngsters.