• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lets crash into police with 273kg of meth

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
Firstly sorry to Lounge mods I know this isnt really lounge material but I thought most will get a laugh from this goose. Earlier today in Sydney a van driving with 273kg of ice (meth) which for those international BL's is about $213,000,000 here, was driving past a police station and accidentally crashed into two police cars parked out the frount. An Inspector (which is a very high rank, they are in charge of a whole district of police stations) on his way to work spotted the van and searched it. Talk about a bad day for the van driver ?

we can move this to DITM after the lulz

RIP DEX <3

keep in mind it probably only took $300k to create all that meth; it only goes for 3-10x more in the states; I didn't know it re-sold for 1000x more in AUS

we can move this to DITM after the lulz

RIP DEX <3

keep in mind it probably only took $300k to create all that meth; it only goes for 3-10x more in the states; I didn't know it re-sold for 1000x more in AUS

Yeah very true. Prices have finally dropped in aus. Keys are finally in the $XXk range as opposed to mid $XXXk but fuck me of all places to hit lol.

Also $23,000,000 is media exaggeration..thats the value if it were g street deals. Anyhow time for me to download CS ey Captain ?

yes! I need to get back into CS:GO I have been too heavy in other video games

those #'s must have been insane back in the day lol. I can only imagine.

madness you down to go into the not so far back past w/ me if I create a time machine and we take out that van and pop into the time machine w/ as many kilos as we can scoop? :D

hands down your pants too

let's go

s-l1600.jpg

caf2d2194ea5c592f670d8f6df8ebb2c.jpg

a95f22a49e72a5dbdd1739ac14b2abc3.jpg

I type 100 words a minute, PTSD makes me rattle with adrenaline 24/7 and I am beginning to mood swing to happy (WEIRD because this time of the day is normally a total buzzkill)

and dabs be working well

you are a flatflooted cockroach

bimimi rruaa

wawa raaaa

bum bom bom bim bing bang bum bem ping pong kawrkawrka

huaaa ye

Firstly sorry to Lounge mods I know this isnt really lounge material but I thought most will get a laugh from this goose. Earlier today in Sydney a van driving with 273kg of ice (meth) which for those international BL's is about $213,000,000 here, was driving past a police station and accidentally crashed into two police cars parked out the frount. An Inspector (which is a very high rank, they are in charge of a whole district of police stations) on his way to work spotted the van and searched it. Talk about a bad day for the van driver ?

It’s soooo ridiculous an absolute non sense to make certain or any drug or substance illegal. People who want to get high are going to do it regardless , making it illegal only creates more problems more crime. Same with prostitution, now why on earth would you make the oldest profession on the planet illegal? If people want to pay or have to pay for sex and the other person wants to get paid for that sex or if someone wants to take something that makes them feel good for enjoyment why in the world do such stupid moronic crazy laws exist at all? If It’s not hurting anyone let people do what they want to do. It’s their right and no one else’s business.

It’s soooo ridiculous an absolute non sense to make certain or any drug or substance illegal. People who want to get high are going to do it regardless , making it illegal only creates more problems more crime. Same with prostitution, now why on earth would you make the oldest profession on the planet illegal? If people want to pay or have to pay for sex and the other person wants to get paid for that sex or if someone wants to take something that makes them feel good for enjoyment why in the world do such stupid moronic crazy laws exist at all? If It’s not hurting anyone let people do what they want to do. It’s their right and no one else’s business.
Exactly, and statistics back this. Fuck political correctness. Harm reduction is the real answer.