Ancillaries Letrozole overdose!!!

d-DEX-25

Bluelighter
So I just really fucked up bad? I have these different raw compounds in white bottles with numbers to label each one (came this way). I didn't relabel like I guess I should have?

I thought I was taking 40mg Tadalafil but instead it was letrozole? I am gonna monitor myself closely and have a friend coming over to watch me but I cant figure out online if this is a serious problem?

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not a suicidal AI. Probably gonna feel like shit for a little while as your estrogen will be in the gutter. Just don't touch any AIs for a few weeks lol.

even 40mgs tadafil is overkill... 5-10mgs and you are closing to priaprism levels...

Not sure if makes sense, but you could take some estrogenic shit to compensate (a soy drink, beers, a dianabol line) Maybe can someone confirm?

even 40mgs tadafil is overkill... 5-10mgs and you are closing to priaprism levels...

Not sure if makes sense, but you could take some estrogenic shit to compensate (a soy drink, beers, a dianabol line) Maybe can someone confirm?
At this time I wouldn't even try to compensate. With how strong letro is and how much he took, the vast majority of his aromatase enzymes will be saturated by it preventing any action for a while. The only way to get estrogen at this point is direct administration of it basically and I would advise against that. Just ride it out and let the body bounce back on its own

Ended up fine but my fucking joints are dying in the gym and surprisingly my lower back pumps got 10x worse, can barely walk? I upped my testosterone dose for this week by 150mg to help hopefully? I also took DHEA as well??

I just relabled all my bottles and from now on I am gonna be much more careful!!!

I can take as much as 70mg of tadalafil with 200mg sildenafil for ED because I am a near non responder to PDE5i's!!!

They only work in salvage dosaging levels for me? Sucks I need to take PDE5i in combo large doses with apomorphine to alleviate my problems?