• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lessons you've learned as a recreational user?

Also regarding stimulant shits - most stimulants are diuretics. As they speed up your body, part of the effect of that us that it gets your bowels moving. It's not just excitement, it's a physiological effect. That's why caffeine users generally have to take a shit when they feel caffeine for the first time in the morning. Once you're accustomed to stimulants, your body can react even at the anticipation of getting high, though.

Don't talk about it unnecessarily IRL

^ #1 lesson IMO. I see that other people have mentioned variations of it so far in this thread. I also realize the irony of making such a statement on a site like BL, which is why I added the "IRL" part lol

In the past, never to get used to it. Stick to a hard rule regulating use, and know when to pull out (kind of sounds like sex advice haha, but seriously).

I also will go down from these extreme amounts of benzos I am doing. but I don't know how. Im on a very high level ( i seldom count the amount) which nobody believes. but I dont want to go to a medical detox in the clinic, I just made a plan, because I'm not joking. will stay away from them.

JJ

People are crazy irrational hypocrites who will happily buy a bottle of vodka every single day but call you a junkie for using fucking codeine and not understand the irony because "alcohol isn't a drug."

As a recreational user I learned that I'm a recreational user for about 5 minutes when there are quality drugs about and then I'm an obsessive man on a mission to stay fucked up as long as money and supply will last. Still, the fact I abstain for months or even years on end allows me to consider myself 'recreational' in polite company.

Limit your use to a maximum of 6 times per year
When using only dose once maximum twice (but avoid it if necessary.
Never use alone
But yet the amount you’ll need joy more.
When using do it when you have free time and time to recover.
Make sure you have your itutelsiks and they are in perfect working order? Clean needle use. Pipes etc.
Never get into debt for it.
Try to swtch ip your substances for esch
Use.
only stay up one night then the following night go to sleep after a healthy dinner.
If necessary take meds like a bit of seroquel or a benzo is o help you sleep.
As an IV user Il(AUS) my max dose would be .25g lowest would be 0.175g.
Plan out what you want to be Rubinho with your byssy while ok it.

Don't talk about it unnecessarily IRL

^ #1 lesson IMO. I see that other people have mentioned variations of it so far in this thread. I also realize the irony of making such a statement on a site like BL, which is why I added the "IRL" part lol

I agree with this, it's better to avoid talking about any drug unless the other person is also a user.

Limit your use to a maximum of 6 times per year
When using only dose once maximum twice (but avoid it if necessary.
Never use alone
But yet the amount you’ll need joy more.
When using do it when you have free time and time to recover.
Make sure you have your itutelsiks and they are in perfect working order? Clean needle use. Pipes etc.
Never get into debt for it.
Try to swtch ip your substances for esch
Use.
only stay up one night then the following night go to sleep after a healthy dinner.
If necessary take meds like a bit of seroquel or a benzo is o help you sleep.
As an IV user Il(AUS) my max dose would be .25g lowest would be 0.175g.
Plan out what you want to be Rubinho with your byssy while ok it.

Are you talking about meth? 175mg IVed sounds a bit high for someone who only uses 6 times a year.

I agree with this, it's better to avoid talking about any drug unless the other person is also a user.

Are you talking about meth? 175mg IVed sounds a bit high for someone who only uses 6 times a year.

Yep I was. My theory is if you’re going to do it go all out and get properly wasted. 🤷‍♀️ I agree it’s probably a bit too extreme for some people but I personally wouldn’t do it for anything less than 100mg. I’m in West Australia though and thequality here would be a lot less than other places. Also in reckless af.

I reckon 150 - 200 mg IV for someone who only uses every 2 months or so would be about right given quality in AUS. Assuming you wanted to get rightly fucked up but not dangerously so. When I take a month off my first dose would be about that and I usually regret not going higher.

I reckon 150 - 200 mg IV for someone who only uses every 2 months or so would be about right given quality in AUS. Assuming you wanted to get rightly fucked up but not dangerously so. When I take a month off my first dose would be about that and I usually regret not going higher.
Yep 100% agree. I’d go 300 maximum but 200 fucks me up good and proper! I wouldn’t even bother with under 150 here.

Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that australian meth was quite pure. Wonder if it still comes from SE Asia or if it's mostly mexican (cartel) meth like in most of the world.

Personally my addiction has changed drastically over the years. I got tired of the negative consequences from using without any restraint whatsoever. When the bad outweighs the good most of the time only a fool will try to keep it going. Of course many of us still do it far longer than logic would condone.

I have not allowed myself to become physically dependant on any substance for a very long time. Idk exactly how long because I have no need to keep track. But we'll over a year for sure.

I still use heroin/fent, meth, and alcohol but I dont use daily and I never hustle to get drugs if I dont have the means in place, I simply don't use. Basically, I am still an addict and I'm not in denial of the negative impact of hard drugs on my life. But, I'm not strung out and I no longer have the overwhelming drive to use no matter the cost.

At this very moment I have a stash of heroin, meth, and booze and I dont feel compelled to do a shot right now. I probably will later on though.

The truth is that I am feeling that its time to quit all the shit for good. The drugs no longer do what they once did for me. The desire to do something new and different with my life is becoming more powerful by the day and my desire to continue being a drug addict is becoming less.

Many addicts think I'm a bullshit when I speak about drugs as if they dont have huge powerful control over me, and that I'm in denial. Perhaps I am minimizing but I have nothing to prove to anyone, only myself.

The thing is this didn't come about over night, its changed over a decade of heavy drug addiction, many rehabs, ODs, deaths, and a shit ton of pain.

Not only do the drugs physically not effect me as before, my feeling about them have become more and more negative. They don't attract me like when I was younger. The illusions have faded the truth about what this shit actually is can no longer be hidden from my brains association with hard drugs.

The reality is that these drugs make me a worse version of myself, never better. The escape it used to provide has quit working, so even when I am high there is no relief.

Much love, you hamster baby mother fucks!

1. Dont stay up over 3 days.
2. Dont leave home anytime from 1am -7am
3. Keep all business strictly to yourself.
4. Never avoid eye contact with anyone when speaking.
5. There is a fox that comes to my neighbors house that tries to eat his chickens every night. (Security cam footage) lol

Last edited:
That moonflowers are evil and super dangerous.

Plus most of the stuff already posted

Personally my addiction has changed drastically over the years. I got tired of the negative consequences from using without any restraint whatsoever. When the bad outweighs the good most of the time only a fool will try to keep it going. Of course many of us still do it far longer than logic would condone.

I have not allowed myself to become physically dependant on any substance for a very long time. Idk exactly how long because I have no need to keep track. But we'll over a year for sure.

Just wanted to mention, a year free from physical dependence is virtually no time at all. I've gone 6 years without any physical dependence but slipped up and became a slave again for a while, I was so sure it wouldn't happen again. Just saying, stay very vigilant and don't get cocky.

Never use a pond, haha. I got a leech one time, even ants. Use the pond only but only in emergency situation. Speaking of when I was I.V'ing methadone.