• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids (Lertus CD) - Diclofenac and Codeine

Djibouti_Audi

Greenlighter
While on a recent trip to Mexico with my family, a relative and I got our hands on something called "Lertus CD" from a pharmacy. These are tablets containing equal parts diclofenac and codeine (50 mg of each drug per pill). I would like to ask: Do I need to worry about the diclofenac? I've never had codeine before (although I have some limited previous experience with Norco/hydrocodone) so I was thinking of taking 125 mg. From what I'm reading online it's okay to take 125 mg of diclofenac, but there's no word on if it's safe to take the daily maximum dose all at once or if it produces any serious negative side effects. Also, if anyone has any tips/general information about what's in store for me as a first time codeine user (125 mg at ~160 pounds) that'd be appreciated too.

(Sorry if this thread isn't in the right subforum, I just want to log my experience because nobody else seems to be using this specific medication)
So last night my relative said they didn't want the pills and that all 20 of the pills we got are basically mine now. I decided that I would attempt to remove the diclofenac from the codeine (idk if I am allowed to say how I did it/where I learned to do it), so I hastily got it together and drank my new codeine water. It was murky white and tasted AWFUL (think melting cheap plastic toys mixed with jet fuel) which gave me some high hopes that I had succeeded in my attempts to isolate the codeine as much as possible. But alas, after several hours I only felt just slightly sedated. So I wasted 3 pills last night on this shitty little experiment that I fucked up somehow. I don't feel that tired/hungover feeling you get after a good night with other kinds of pills, so I will probably be trying the pills straight up in the very near future, and the next time I try and isolate codeine from diclofenac I will use better methods and materials.