• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal to possess Tablet making machines in OZ and where to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carasso

Greenlighter
So I've seen many pill presses advertised for sale over the net on auction site like ebay ect however obviously these are illegal to import without the appropriate permits.

I've been told there are smaller manual devices on the market that can press a pill with a logo , however because they aren't operated like a machine and require repetitive manual effort (hence cannot output in any significant volume) are legal to own in Australia.

Has anyone come across such a device ?

I have to say that I really question your motives for making this thread, we are certainly not allowed to direct you to a place that sells a manual pill press. The issue of their legality could probably be discussed, but I don't feel it accomplishes any HR goals, I am suspicious that an item like you describe could be used by someone to press RC's into tablets and pass the tablets off as 'ecstasy' or something.

I am closing this thread for the time being, if you have an issue then feel free to PM me why you think this should be reopened and I will be happy to consider what you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.