View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Legal status of 1p-LSD ?

LSDInMyBrain

Greenlighter
Title says it all pretty much. Im just wondering if it is safe to order and if it is still legal to ah research ;)

Since you don't state which country you are in, I'm guessing you're from the US (sigh...).
AFAIK it should be legal as long as its not sold for human consumption.

I think, if they really want to in the US they could always convict you through the analogue laws...

That would only give you a little margin where you could argue that 1P itself is not explicitly outlawed, but I don't believe it actually makes it legal.

The 'not for human consumption' stuff is more of a disclaimer for vendors IMO, since they can give up responsibility with it. An end-user cannot really give up that responsibility if something bad were to happen, and it would be difficult to make a case based on you actually wanting to do scientific research.
Unfortunately the US seems to be much worse than where I live in the sense that you would apparently be guilty until proven innocent in some cases whereas here you are innocent until proven guilty.

Also, how much you are prosecuted probably always depends on circumstances. If you never did anything wrong legally and just order a little for yourself and the mail is somehow intercepted by law enforcement, then that would be about the most harmless circumstances possible here, whereas if you order huge amounts or someone else gets into a huge calamity under the influence of drugs you gave or sold him, then circumstances are terrible.

These are my opinions / ideas on the matter. Bluelight or staff do not take responsibility in any way for anything that people decide to do that might be legally problematic. It is your own responsibility to check local laws.

Well they convicted my friend on powdered psilocybin when it was really 4-aco-DMT. Mind you they didn't intercept it in the mail, they had to raid his house after someone narc'd on em. I'd imagine if it sets off a test for L they'll proly prosecute you for L.
HOWEVER if it gets intercepted by US customs they usually just seize it and mail you a letter telling you to stop. Unless it's a stupid huge quantity, then the DEA will rig the package to alert them when opened, and then they come get cha (saw it on TV).
Important to note that domestic packages don't go through the same rigorous screening as international.

Okay so by stupid huge quantity what do you mean by that? if someone was to order say a two sheets of it could that just be seized and they'll send you a letter or would DEA actually try to rig the package?

Internet purchases are inherently risky. You'd have to ask a mailman for any real answers haha

Consider that even if a particular drug isn't explicitly illegal under your country's laws, those who make the laws would undoubtedly desire that it IS illegal, and will likely find a way to fuck you over on something anyway unless you're already well versed on the laws and your rights.

Just treat everything as though it's illegal, and then decide on whether you'll risk it.

My 2c

Okay so by stupid huge quantity what do you mean by that? if someone was to order say a two sheets of it could that just be seized and they'll send you a letter or would DEA actually try to rig the package?
2 sheets is a lot! Not exactly personal use quantity.

But I highly doubt 2 sheets is going to stir up a DEA agent..,..

Maybe 20 sheets
You certainly wouldn't be getting a love letter saying you've been naughty dont do it again for that quantity here in Australia. They would bust and charge you.

But I highly doubt 2 sheets is going to stir up a DEA agent..,..

Maybe 20 sheets

That is speculation on your part, you actually don't know what is going to happen if 200 hits of 1p are seized at the border. This kid had homeland security do a sting for 50 hits of LSD he ordered online. That is 1/4 as much if you are doing the math.

Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin reports that drug task force agents made an LSD bust at a Decatur home on Thursday.
Ryan Andrew BackerRyan Andrew Backer (Contributed by the Morgan County Sheriff's Office)

Franklin said 18-year-old Ryan Andrew Backer was under investigation after county drug agents learned LSD was sent to him from the Netherlands. Drug agents executed a search warrant at his home on Revere Avenue. Homeland Security assisted in the operation.

Franklin reports Backer was in possession of 50 single doses of LSD he bought over the Internet. He was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance. His bond at the county jail is $2,500.
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2015/03/drug_agents_homeland_security.html

I treat 1p like it is LSD, just don't get caught with it. Just because I bought it online with a credit card is no reason to think it's cool. People have been busted with legal RC powders, the police are not going to just take your word it's legal. And it may not be legal either. The whole thing is a hassle that could easily land you in jail, so why not exercise extreme caution? I think importing 200 hits of 1p into the USA is actually a hell of a risk.

Wow

I just assumed by the volume they have made that people are literally importing thousands of sheets of 1P, al and eth into the USA