• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

Hi Acacia, just google Am synthetic canabanoids with scholarly journal option to remove all the RC vendors selling the shit and other random crap. There is a bucket load of research journal publications on most AM chemicals. An interesting example is that Paracetamol is converted by your liver into AM 404 which is responsible for it's antipyretic (help lower body temp) and analgesic effects. AM compounds are NOT good for the liver. Smoked some of one of the new blends a few weeks ago and got lower right quadrent pain after just a few cones. Lower right quadrent pain may be associated with liver toxicity. Needless to say I passed on all further offers of the synthetic shit my mate was smoking. As for the law it is another google search for Australian FEDERAL analogue laws. Should have all the info you require. Each state has it's own individual analogue/homologue laws as well so what may be legal in NSW for example may not be legal in WA etc. As for the 6-APB take a holiday someplace where it's legal...

the very first batches of 6-apb were made by one lab that I wont mention, and distributed to the "official" sites to be on sold to the public. it was a fair while before any other labs made genuine 6-apb. Other RC vending sites saw the rediculous money being made so they sold all sorts of concoctions as 6-apb, thats why there was conflicting reports about effects.

you would know if you got genuine 6-apb because its an amazing compound.

I agree the blue pills were fucking great it's just after the dodgy shit before hand I have since been more than a bit suspicious on the quality/reliability of some of the RC vendors out there. The one site I sourced the blue 100mg 6apb pills from was the only vendor I made transactions with afterwards as a result of the quality of the blue biscuits :).