• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean and Alcohol.

bluntsnbeats

Greenlighter
So, next Saturday, me and my friend are going to be hanging out.

We're thinking off getting somewhat f*cked.

So, after finding out that he had never tried Codeine, I figured that I'd do a Proper CWE on 6 30mg Codeine + 500mg APAP pills, in two separate batches. 1 each. (I'm the one with the codeine).

He had also ordered some promethazine, which he had recieved the other day, since he knows that promethazine potentiates codeine, essentially creating our own lean.

We're thinking off adding in 25mg of promethazine in each batch.

So we will both be intaking 90mg Codeine, and 25mg promethazine, with a very minimal amount of APAP.

We are also planning on having a few beers each.

I would like to know whether this would be a bad idea, or not. Would we get more wasted than usual? Could this cause some sort of internal failures? Is there any way of being able to intake both the lean and the alcohol, without overdoing it, getting a nice buzz, and not harming ourselves?

Thanks.

It seems like you will be taking pretty low doses of the codeine an promethazine but you should at least see how you react to just the codeine and promethazine before you add alcohol.

Like I said those are pretty low doses but if you are new to opiates intense nausea is a real possibility and alcohol is just gonna make that worse. I doubt this is going to harm you in the short term but I can't imagine mixing these is doing your body any favors, just don't make it a habit.

Like I said those are pretty low doses but if you are new to opiates intense nausea is a real possibility and alcohol is just gonna make that worse. I doubt this is going to harm you in the short term but I can't imagine mixing these is doing your body any favors, just don't make it a habit.

Yeah, myself, I use Codeine recreationally once every fortnight or so, and I don't normally get any nausea unless I'm sipping around 250mg. I normally get an effect at 150mg, which is why I lowered the codeine to a 90mg dose when mixing with promethazine, because I have read that promethazine is used in lean to potentiate Codeine. I've also heard that the promethazine helps to counteract any nausea caused by the codeine?

Hey Blunts. Given the dosages that you're experimenting with, I really don't think there's any reason why you can't enjoy a few alcoholic beverages with your Codeine, although you could become a little more sedated than you might like.

In the future, and granted, everyone is different, you don't really need to waste your time by ordering Promethazine (Phenergan) specifically. It's just one of several sedative antihistamines on the market and as far as I can tell, there's no significant difference between say, Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and Promethazine. Diphenhydramine is cheap and is available over the counter, unlike Promethazine.