• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Laying RC on tabs for personal use

I made a small batch of 1% NBOMe in lactose, trying to avoid the burden of handling and traveling with liquid solutions.
The phen was dissolved is ethanol ~85%. The volume was just enough to cover the lactose in a watch glass.
I determined the right ratio of ethanol/water by trial and error. The key is to have just enough water to dissolve the outer layer of the lactose grains (the solubility of lactose in pure ethanol is rather poor). I think this method avoids free crystals in the powder that might be sorted by density. If the concentration of ethanol is high enough the dried powder can easily be crushed to its original granularity.

I did some tests with an equivalent mass of dried royal blue ink, and the pigment looked evenly spread.
Again, this is just personal observations on small quantities.

How did it turn out? Have you dosed any of the powder yet? As far as I know, I was the first person to try the strategy of drying NBOMe onto a carrier powder. I did it with Inositol at a ratio of both 19 to 1 and 39 to 1. Both worked well. The thing with Inositol (which I bought in capsules) is that it's actually a normal part of the body's metabolism so having it in your bloodstream isn't bad for you. Lactose normally needs to be broken down by an enzyme before it can be used by the body. I don't know if it would be bad to take it directly into the bloodstream or not. I guess not, since it's been used as a cut for drugs like heroin for many years. If possible, you should probably go for the Inositol though.

You used a 100 to 1 ratio, so the NBOMe should be even more widely dispersed and therefore more absorbable than my more concentrated versions. Even the 19 to 1 version seemed completely absorbable to me though. An amount containing about 200 mcg of 25C was very active. Inositol is also an alcohol, though a solid one, so it may make NBOMes more absorbable that way too, since it's soluble in alcohols.

How did it turn out? Have you dosed any of the powder yet?

Fine. For me and my friends, 500µg (50 mg of powder) is the standard/medium-to-high dose. I sometimes soften the come up by taking multiple 250µg over 10-20 mins.
I think it may be a little more efficient than the nasal absorption of HCl in aqueous solution. I considered using inositol, but I already have a bag of lactose in my kitchen :). I picked the 1% ratio to deal with manageable quantities of powder.

Fine. For me and my friends, 500µg (50 mg of powder) is the standard/medium-to-high dose. I sometimes soften the come up by taking multiple 250µg over 10-20 mins.
I think it may be a little more efficient than the nasal absorption of HCl in aqueous solution. I considered using inositol, but I already have a bag of lactose in my kitchen :). I picked the 1% ratio to deal with manageable quantities of powder.

Ah, good. I have confirmation that my method does work well then, even with a different carrier than inositol. A powder form is certainly a lot more convenient to handle and administer than liquid.