• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

last part of joint

Bluelighter
with cigarettes, the last 3rd (closest to filter) is more harmful to your lungs than the first 2/3rds...so naturally im assuming that the same applies to a joint...the last 3rd has the most fucking up shit that got caught up there while u were smoking the first 2/3rds and now u are taking it all in...

so my question is...does this last third contain more THC as well, thus getting u higher than the first 2/3rds combined? (cuz u take more tar n shit in the last third than the first 2/3rds...just wondering if it was the same with thc)

well the 3rd will contain resin from the 2/3's, hence it will have more thc (if u save your roaches you should know)

i agree
i save my roaches once i have a good number of them i roll a blunt or joint out of nothing but roaches and its noticably better
mm roaches:D

i save my roaches as well, and roll roach-joints too...i have noticed they are stronger but i was not sure if they contained more thc...

Hehe, roaches.. In Holland we call them "billies", always taste really nasty..

:)

247 said:
so my question is...does this last third contain more THC as well, thus getting u higher than the first 2/3rds combined?

I wouldn't say more. Your joint acts as one big filter, the smoke has to pass through the weed and since Cannabinoids are really sticky, they also get filtered out.

But, heat will destroy a lot of THC, your roaches will contain mostly CBN, I reckon a lot of them. It get's you high though..

Jesus christ! I didn't know people actually SAVED their roaches....i think im gonna be sick....I thought this thread was going to be about how hot dry n nasty the bottom of a joint tastes. I even leave about 1cm free with no weed at the bottom so I don't have to deal with that minging taste!

Ah well each to their own. =D

^^^Now thats sense =D thats what i used to do when i was into spliffs. 1 cm buffer zone of tobacco.

diegoblunt said:
^^^Now thats sense =D thats what i used to do when i was into spliffs. 1 cm buffer zone of tobacco.

It has to be done! I still can't get over all you other guys making more spliffs from roach. Didn't ya put them out in the first place cos they were dead??? Either buy more weed or use the buffer zone method and make the top 2/3 of your spliff that little bit stronger =D

I save my roaches and smoke them when I'm out of weed. I usually smoke roaches in a bong, less harsh than joints. It does taste bad, but it gets me really high. I used to leave about 1 cm at the end with no bud in it so I could smoke all the weed in the joint, and sometimes when normal joints got really small I would take a small piece of paper and roll it around the end of the roach and smoke the roach through that so the entire roach burned. Now I just collect roaches for dry days.

I use the buffer zone. Before that, it was burnt lips and smoking cardboard (filter) to ensure I got all the goodness there was to get. It never occured to me to save the roaches.

i really dont see anything wrong with saving roaches...so what if it tastes like shit so does alcohol and its one of the most consumed products in the world...
i say stop being a little princess and suck up the taste...the way i see it you are sacrificing flavor for strength, tastes like shit but gets u hella high with a smaller amount...
works for me

Generation

Ever heard of generation joints? what i do is i make a filter with KB inside of it so it collects all the resin, and i just keep that filter for about a week and by the time i unroll it the shit inside is so resinated.. i just load that shit into my bong and get hella ripped :) this can also be done without a filter with pretty much the same process

yea i usually stick a filter in my joints... that way when u get to the end of the joint there will be no weed left.

Kush_T said:
It has to be done! I still can't get over all you other guys making more spliffs from roach. Didn't ya put them out in the first place cos they were dead??? Either buy more weed or use the buffer zone method and make the top 2/3 of your spliff that little bit stronger =D

in america joints are usually all pot and no tobacco, so the whole buffer zone thing doesnt work

i just roll a paper filter tip but most americans have ganj coming out the mouthpiece

yeah i'm a big fan of the filter, but i like to save the roaches because they'll always get me through the days of having no bud. they really aren't THAT gross, and since tobacco+weed is something i'm vehemently opposed to, they taste even less bad than you european folks' "billies"

zacamo said:
and since tobacco+weed is something i'm vehemently opposed to, they taste even less bad than you european folks' "billies"

You got that right, ugh..

:)

Jesus christ! I didn't know people actually SAVED their roaches....i think im gonna be sick....I thought this thread was going to be about how hot dry n nasty the bottom of a joint tastes. I even leave about 1cm free with no weed at the bottom so I don't have to deal with that minging taste!

hahaha.... my thoughts exactly. i was about to start bitching about the grotti, harshness of the last bit... here people are saving it... what the?

I don't see anything wrong with saving roaches. I don't find they taste that bad either. Besides, they get you really high, and definately come in handy when your out of weed.