• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs KU crystals?

bmf666

Bluelighter
Anyone heard of these? A rc guy is advertising them and people seem to like it but I’ve never heard of the crap in my life. Is it like mephadrone? That’s what I was looking for and he told me that.

All I can find on this compound is shady looking ads for random "vendors" with the same photos of some sort of random crystals. No IUPAC name, no activities, no dosage, no other info.
And no actual literature for "KU" as a drug or research chem at all.

It's a scam, avoid.

All I can find on this compound is shady looking ads for random "vendors" with the same photos of some sort of random crystals. No IUPAC name, no activities, no dosage, no other info.
And no actual literature for "KU" as a drug or research chem at all.

It's a scam, avoid.
Yeah this guys even offering a free sample but I’m not doing something without any info on it. They must think they got something. Definitely weird, thanks

I would ask them for a CAS number to identify what it is.

If they can't or won't provide it, then move on. It might be a scam, or them just trying to pawn off whatever excess of some RC that the labs had at the time.

The chemical is Dipentylone, and its trash

Pretty much all the cathinones these day outta China that are meant to replace Mephedrone and Methylone are. The only one that is semi-decent is Ethylone, that is pretty much it. If you wanna get good cathinones these days you need to source them from Europe directly, or buy them from a domestic vendor selling them at a markup.

Im still able to get 4-MMC and 3-MMC but it isnt cheap, but those drugs arent really my thing anymore. My body is too worn down to be hammering stims and empathogens at this point. But trust me i had my share of fun years ago when they originally emerged and were cheap as fuck outta China. Pre-ban 4-MMC was one of my favorite drugs.

Gone are the days you could greet the postman stress-free picking up 100g of plant food that obliterated you into extasy at g at a time...not to mention the fucking horn that shit gave you!

I love how drug prohibition is directly fueling the discovery of tens of thousands of new RC drugs.

hey government: the beatings will continue until morale improves. You assholes had enough yet?

Last edited:
There's a known Chinese vendor that sells mystery stimulants such as "DC2" and other seemingly random names that *vaguely* resemble the appearance of 'KU'. This just re-enforces the idea that this is most likely a mix / a single mystery chemical that probably does have stimulant qualities. God only knows if it is actually Dipentylone still.

Yeah, who knows with some of them. One time i used this new Chinese vendor and they sent me a sample that was labelled bk-MDMA but it was absolutely not that. And i didnt even ask for this sample which was weird, and then to top it off the 5-MeO-MiPT they sent turned out to be a Cathinone. It really comes down to knowing your source and having someone trustworthy. Some of those vendors have no morals whatsoever.

Do you know anything about JO Crystals?

BCE41932521BD25A8FE173480069AB9EE6AC09A8