• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos KSALOL and/or KERN Alprazolam? Any experiences?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

I was looking a bit around in the net and found these two as it seems pharma products. Does anybody have made experiences with them? Good/Bad/Don't know? :)

I would appreciate to get a bit of input. Are they fake or not because they come in pharmapackages and blisters, but we all know also this can be fake.

Thank you.

JJ

Last edited:
I know. But they seem to be not generic, just from another country where their names are different. And as far as I remember I saw some stash pics with both of these Alpras... Anybody else made experiences? Please help me to avoid buying bullshit, it's my favourite benzo and I would cry my eyes out if they were fake Alpras.

JJ

EDIT. This is no sourcing, I know where I can find them but I never heard experiences from other users.

Last edited:
Tried the KSALOL alp and KERN val’s and they are quite good generics.

Yes I always see them on the stash pictures here, and not less, so there must be people with experiences. And no, they are Pharma-Products. Like in Germany Lorazepam's Brand name is Tavor, I guess in UK or US thea are Ativan. Or here in Austria its Zolpidem and in another country it's called Ambien. Thats normal. It's just another pharma company, the "ingredients" are the same and pharma-pressed. I would like to try the KERN out but I first wanted to talk about who already tried them and can tell me if they are worth to order or if they feel different to Pfizer Xanor maybe.

Please people, give me a short answer on this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

JJ

Have had the ksalol 1mg alprazolam on a few occasions - every time definitely alprazolam and well dosed - if you look at the Wedinos results I think every single ksalol aprazolam submission tested positive for Alp with no additives

Have not tried Kern alp - but have tried Kern diazepam 10mg and thought they were underdosed and couldn't be 100% sure they were diazepam either

Thanks for this good idea, agepartyfiend, I thought Wedinos would just test XTC-Pills. I'll have a look, thanks a lot for your post :) Helps me a lot already :)

JJ

Tried the KSALOL alp and KERN val’s

Thought they were? Maybe I’m wrong?

What were you thinking about the dosage, are they underdosed like agepartyfiend told? Did you recognize anything else than being benzoed?

JJ

I'm not from the UK that's why I also are a bit scared because of the customs, but this is the risk. No, I just wanted to know if they are no fake pills.

EDIT: At wedinos I found 31 results and 2 were alprazolam, but Okay, like all the other Diazepam samples. I think I just try it. Or not?

Oh man, I'm such a pussy...

JJ

Last edited:
Wedinos tests most drugs I think and it's a free service https://wedinos.org

I'm not certain if you have to send the sample in from the UK or not thoughI

Thanks, I found everything I needed at Wedinos. The vendor is having just positive reactions, nothing's added to the tablets. That's good to know. I just tried again to do it the first time via bitcoin.... I let it go for now because I become so aggressive with "holding up your passport to the middle of the camera" - "nooo, center!" ... "nooooooo, center" . "You have to start again". FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK. Then my passport: closer - closer - too close!!! try again.... perhaps or never, I'll see how I am tomorrow.

But for now:

I NEED DRUGS - A LOT! :D

JJ

EDIT: @ageingpartyfiend: I did not send a sample, I just looked at the results they already have. And these are a lot without people that makes the stash bad by saying anything that is not true.

Last edited:
As i konw exatly that here are a lot of people here that take KSALOL or Kern-products, so I'm hardly dissapointed that there are not more experiencees like that.

I bought it now and lets see if it comes to my place.......

I don't have a goood feeling

I got an email today from the vendor - they can't ship to austria because they were told that there are a LOT of bustings, so they don't want to get in troubles. Fuck, but I fully understand. Let's see If I get my money back or they try to deliver it in a few days time - FUCK CORONA!

JJ

Like they told me these two are even not generic!

Anybody else knows about KSALOL/KERN Alprazolam?

Experiences?

JJ
I have Ksalol 1 mg (alprazolam) and its better than neurol I think the pills are nice and small and I dont really notice any difference from other brand of alprazolams ok I havea conspiration theory that original xanax is like 0,5% better than neurol or ksalol but I am satisfied I am using them just now for my opiate Wds I am on the end of the 9th day and they are working.

I have Ksalol 1 mg (alprazolam) and its better than neurol I think the pills are nice and small and I dont really notice any difference from other brand of alprazolams ok I havea conspiration theory that original xanax is like 0,5% better than neurol or ksalol but I am satisfied I am using them just now for my opiate Wds I am on the end of the 9th day and they are working.

...glad it's helping but be very careful not to swap addictions... all the best luck with it

...glad it's helping but be very careful not to swap addictions... all the best luck with it
Basicaly I have another 13mgs left I dont think I will get dependent until the end of the week but I am aware of the risk thnx for your concern.
maybe some rebound anxiety I do not think its going to be full blown dependence physicaly from 3-4 days of alprazolam