• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom question

If you find the wash & toss gross, just add some koolaid or Tang to the whole mixture.

If that doesnt work try chocolate powder

Thanks I haven't thought of that! The chocolate powder will be the first one I try next.

I absolutely feel you MTaylor!! I was on Suboxone this last time for 2 years ( I have been on Methadone maintenance at 130mg 4 years ago, cold turkey’d that 2 months of hell, if only I’d known about Kratom then! ) but yeah I was on 8mg subs and over time I gradually got down to a sliver of a 2mg strip (.25 mg) and even jumping off of that low dose gave me shitty fucking withdrawals..that’s awesome you have Kratom on the way, when is it supposed to arrive to you? What i would suggest doing is if it still does not arrive tomorrow, take .5 mg of Subs, just to keep you out of withdrawal, once your Kratom arrives try 2 teaspoons of it. I have been taking 2 teaspoons in the morning and then at night I take 2 teaspoons again, this might be overkill but at 3mg if suboxone you may need that. This Friday will be 2 weeks since I stopped subs and went to Kratom, even with dosing 2 teaspoons twice a day I still feel a very nice warmth and positive energy, ordered about 10 different strains, some red, green, and white. I use the green and white strains in the morning and take the red strains at night, rotating them so I don’t take the same strains each day to try to avoid becoming tolerant to the strains and I guess it’s workkng cause I feel nice each dose. In the next week or 2 i am then going to reduce my dose to 1 teaspoon in the morning and night. I hope this info helps and I really am curious to know how Kratom works for you so please keep us updated and let me know!

Yeah sciatica really sucks... worst part is that once you have it although the pain may go away for awhile it always comes back. Weight loss can be helpful too, but you twist the wrong way or lift the wrong thing... whatever... there you are again. Kratom is definitely WAY better than opiates and any of the other mess they give you for chronic nerve pain. I took Gabapentin for my sciatica until the side effects from that became unbearable and then tapering down from that caused its own set of horrible withdrawal experiences. If you gotta take something, Kratom is BY FAR the least dangerous and most helpful thing... as long as you're careful which sounds like you are being very conscious about the way you utilize this tool. Good luck with your weight loss journey and I'm sending all positive thoughts and hopes your way that your sciatica is short lived and behind you in no time!!!