• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom info

How'd we get to o-acetyl loperamide 🤯 I always thought it was mythological, never heard a credible report of it's use. Theoretically pretty easy to make so one would think there’d be more reports if it were any good. Or, those that made it had heart attacks or OD'd.

The loperamide high itself (at 150mg-200mg) isn't great, reminds me of a dirtier and longer lasting meperidine. Pretty stimulating. Not worth dying for. Never attempt those doses I mentioned in any circumstances.

How'd we get to o-acetyl loperamide 🤯 I always thought it was mythological, never heard a credible report of it's use. Theoretically pretty easy to make so one would think there’d be more reports if it were any good. Or, those that made it had heart attacks or OD'd.

The loperamide high itself (at 150mg-200mg) isn't great, reminds me of a dirtier and longer lasting meperidine. Pretty stimulating. Not worth dying for. Never attempt those doses I mentioned in any circumstances.
The guy who posted the synthesis compared it to methadone so i assume that like methadone it might not be a great high. Especially if you use multiple days in a row.

Oh and seeing as im using this to replace subs ( not that i dont have any, still have 21x2mg tabs left ) but just want to see if this is a viable option and also how long after subs should i take it. Just wait the normal timeframe or gauge it by how bad the wd starts getting and also does kratom help in anyway with the "shits" of wd's or should i keep imodium on hand just in case?
I've taken it for 5 years. It can be taken once wd sets in from last Subutex administered.
It works better and faster than Imodium for diarrhea.

Kratom for sub ? Good luck man…I would go for pods, but then your right back to square one in a way, kratom it extremely habit forming and it happens fast , I don’t even particularly like it and started upping the dose almost immediately…but to give you an idea, my most recent time in hell I took 2 opms 135ish mg extract pills along with 750mg of phenibut and did see some relief, not a whole lot but it got me by

Kratom for sub ? Good luck man…I would go for pods, but then your right back to square one in a way, kratom it extremely habit forming and it happens fast , I don’t even particularly like it and started upping the dose almost immediately…but to give you an idea, my most recent time in hell I took 2 opms 135ish mg extract pills along with 750mg of phenibut and did see some relief, not a whole lot but it got me by
I have intense, chronic pain. I have to take it every 4 hours to keep my sanity intact.

Anyhow, I got myself 25g of Red dragon Red Vein Kratom. They are 0.5g caps. I know caps are gonna make it easier to get down but read that taking the caps takes a lot longer to work where as just gulping down the powder works faster, about a 20 min difference on onset time from what i read.

So the plan is to try this out instead of my subs or to maybe use it to come off my subs for that matter. Not sure if the one i got is the right one but from what i read on the sight, it seemed to have ticked all the boxes and has a higher concentration of Mitragynine which is supposedly to help more with wd and pain in general and that is more or less what I'm looking for. I only got a bit to first try it out and see how it makes me feel and how it works. If it doesnt help at all, i wont try it again. If it works semi then i will maybe try another strain and if it works nicely i will stick with this one for now.

But on the ROA part, just swallow the caps and wait longer or pour it out the caps into my tea and gulp it down?
Err, 25 grams is nothing your going to need a lot more , I haven’t done kratom in a month till the other day were I dosed with two heaping teaspoons and I did that twice (6:00 am -2:00 pm) and had a buzz all day , I killed just about the whole 1 ounce packet,I tried a few different strains and for me I like the red Bali,

Anyhow, I got myself 25g of Red dragon Red Vein Kratom. They are 0.5g caps. I know caps are gonna make it easier to get down but read that taking the caps takes a lot longer to work where as just gulping down the powder works faster, about a 20 min difference on onset time from what i read.

So the plan is to try this out instead of my subs or to maybe use it to come off my subs for that matter. Not sure if the one i got is the right one but from what i read on the sight, it seemed to have ticked all the boxes and has a higher concentration of Mitragynine which is supposedly to help more with wd and pain in general and that is more or less what I'm looking for. I only got a bit to first try it out and see how it makes me feel and how it works. If it doesnt help at all, i wont try it again. If it works semi then i will maybe try another strain and if it works nicely i will stick with this one for now.

But on the ROA part, just swallow the caps and wait longer or pour it out the caps into my tea and gulp it down?
I've found that kratom takes a lot longer to hit with caps and that the high doesn't seem as great. I buy caps because they're cheaper. I then empty my desired quantity out into a glass of warm water, mix it up, and drink it.

I've found that kratom takes a lot longer to hit with caps and that the high doesn't seem as great. I buy caps because they're cheaper. I then empty my desired quantity out into a glass of warm water, mix it up, and drink it.
Xtra syrup chocolate milk totally hides the taste, stick everything inn a blender for 10 seconds,viola…..

In short, Kratom is an Opioid or rather, is the parent plant compound containing said Opioid, being Mitragynine et al. The plain and simple for a first time user is realizing this fact and not tricking yourself into thinking its truly anything different. This is not a demonization whatsoever, I just feel like too many people have ended up down a rabbit hole of which they were never truly educated of. It's not just a "health supplement" like Valerian Root, it is, in a very basic way analogous to Opium in that the plant matter is what contains the actual Morphine.

Ahem... pulls out his collapsible teacher rod, points at the blackboard and turns into a cartoon duck with a german accent.

No, but your pretty much in the right direction. Morphine in essence, is the only natural occuring Opioid, the only Opiate really, that is in common use as a medicine. Codeine is, in fact a near structural twin of Morphine (3-Methymorphine) that in turn only exerts its effects by being demethylated into Morphhine and working upon the body in that same way.

Morphine is an Opioid. Kratom is an Opioid. All drugs that exert their effects by binding to Opioids receptors in the human body are Opioids, the suffix here meaning "like and Opiate". So there are of course, thousands of Opioids, real and imagined as this is just the nature of pharmacy/chemistry, but there are a couple dozen in the entire world that I wager make up 99% of entire supply. And even of these couple dozen, less than 5 probably account for no less than 85%-90% of the entire world supply of licit Opioids. This is all totally off the top of my head guys, but I kind of stand by it from reading and traveling and stuff.

And zat is zat!

Edit: so where I used the word Kratom, I really was meaning to say Mitragynine, which is the substance analagous to Morphine found in Kratom.

Ahem... pulls out his collapsible teacher rod, points at the blackboard and turns into a cartoon duck with a german accent.

No, but your pretty much in the right direction. Morphine in essence, is the only natural occuring Opioid, the only Opiate really, that is in common use as a medicine. Codeine is, in fact a near structural twin of Morphine (3-Methymorphine) that in turn only exerts its effects by being demethylated into Morphhine and working upon the body in that same way.

Morphine is an Opioid. Kratom is an Opioid. All drugs that exert their effects by binding to Opioids receptors in the human body are Opioids, the suffix here meaning "like and Opiate". So there are of course, thousands of Opioids, real and imagined as this is just the nature of pharmacy/chemistry, but there are a couple dozen in the entire world that I wager make up 99% of entire supply. And even of these couple dozen, less than 5 probably account for no less than 85%-90% of the entire world supply of licit Opioids. This is all totally off the top of my head guys, but I kind of stand by it from reading and traveling and stuff.

And zat is zat!

Edit: so where I used the word Kratom, I really was meaning to say Mitragynine, which is the substance analagous to Morphine found in Kratom.
“Teacher rod” lol

:oops:
time for more coffee and a shot of benz
Not sure what to make of all this preamble but there must be a clue there somewhere... time for a scooby snack: :drama: We will get to the bottom of this.

Bro, you got Benzos? Send some across the drying line that separates our two apartments like we always do with that type of shit ;) Yea, all mods pretty much live in the same 2-3 buildings in Lowell. We get by.

Bro, you got Benzos
Enough to share ziplinin' it now better get it before another snatches it off the line....
We get by.
Damn if it doesn't seem to be the case. In some form or fashion we do indeed live to tell another tale full of color and zero day tomfoolery. A masterpiece that may never see the end of strokes (no pun).
Back to the matter: So this may be why I prefer morphine over any other opiate/oid as it all basically boils down to this stage...? Man I love those time released morphine tabs... one day I will run up on some more and be relatively pain free for 24 hrs. To boot I feel it and like to build on it with other substance(s) and down the hole I go again. :unsure:

So, I actually am a fan of your theory in this regard. I've come to believe that as we attempt to engineer better forms of medicine from plants, we can sometimes improve upon them, but we can also end up with stuff that is basically worse, an imitation of the real thing.

Take a look at Cannabis pharmaceuticals. It all seemed to be shaking out well back in my heyday, say 2008. There were pharmaceuticals that gave you the full Cannabis experience without having to smoke a plant, smell like weed, all that nonsense that we now take for granted due to legality. In the end, science has not been able to actually improve on the native, as-nature-made it Cannabis plant. To that effect, it's not even just the plant, it is indeed dozens, maybe fucking thousands of different substances in the plant from Terpenes to Cannabinoids to the undefined that has show, despite all predictions, that Cannabis is indeed the most effective form and we can indeed benefit from dozens, hundreds, thousands of different strains.

We have a guy with Back Pain who also needs to sleep. We have a guy with back pain who has a lot of work to get done, so with less sedation. Some people want weed purely for the anxiolysis and the physical effects are largely secondary, we have options for them too. It's truly amazing. Everything that I would have every predicted about this plant given my limited knowledge of pharmacy and chemistry was proven wrong basically.

With Opioids, it's obviously a little different. From the very start the name of the game was not the intricacie of the plant, but how can we boil this down to make it as potent and portable as possible. Perhaps Opium Poppies were the same. Subtle differences that could have been used for our benefit. It's like taking Cannabis, growin hemp, whatever is easiest to grow, and melting it down to THC.

With Morphine, I have to agree. For whatever reason, society gravitated toward DiacetylMorphine specifically. That is the one that won out over all others and it is such a small, small chemical distance from Morphine, basically making it more potent, that time and society would seem to implicate Morphine as one of the best. In that same vein, drugs that are closely related to Morphine like Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) and Oxymorphone (Opana; Numorphan) seem to often take the cake.

Meanwhile you have Pethidine (Demerol), Tramadol (Ultram) and Loperamide (Immodium) sitting at the loser's table. We engineered some novel new shit, but show me a true connoseeur of Opioids who prefers Fentanyl over Heroin and I'll show you a liar.

So, case in point, I definitely think what you're saying would make much sense. Morphine and Heroin were always my favorite. The Fentanyl epidemic practically did the leg work for me in reducing cravings for Opioids. It was great timing. They were so inferior that it was a different animal to me. It wasn't the same. It wasn't "magic" it was a sedative that took the sick away and its potent which is why it is such an obvious choice for the black market.

The Fentanyl epidemic practically did the leg work for me in reducing cravings for Opioids.
This was my "break off" point. Death to the left death to the right. I figured after a coula goes at the pressed fent that it would provide more negative symptoms than positive: T'was time to hop that train.
DiacetylMorphine
:unsure:

I get the other substances in substance that may be distilled, pressed, stripped ect of "goods" can leave a loss in translation of the whole. I am of the whole of the botanical(s) but only get the synthesized options inna babylon. One of these days....
Imma reach my goal whatever that may be. ;)
So will we all.
Farming of peyote, weed and tomatoes would be fine with me.