• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Kratom+ice

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
I take kratom daily. I used to play with ice occasionally. I haven't smoked any since I've been taking kratom. I took my usual 4 grams this morning but ended up buying some ice later n the day. I haven't taken my evening kratom dose and have already smoked some of the ice. Would I be safe going on and taking my evening dose? Has anyone got any experience with this combo?

Ok cause I am starting to feel the opiod like withdrawal symptoms thru the ice and it isn't pleasant.

I take kratom daily. I used to play with ice occasionally. I haven't smoked any since I've been taking kratom. I took my usual 4 grams this morning but ended up buying some ice later n the day. I haven't taken my evening kratom dose and have already smoked some of the ice. Would I be safe going on and taking my evening dose? Has anyone got any experience with this combo?
I take both together just about every day. Never had any problems

kratom + meth is indicated in a few Serotonin Syndrome reports, although it's quite low risk and generally OK

Kratom is always safe to take, with anything else,as it helps withdrawal tendencies and rebalances the nervous system especially when coming home from stimulants. Usually, the real reason you didn't think to take your nightly dose is probably because it seems to be the polar opposite to the other drug you took, and counterbalances it... Take kratom after you start coming down, especially with real grapefruit juice, without any other drug as grapefruit juice greatly enhances the activity of a lot of drugs, kratom being the only safe one to do so, with...