• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kratom for opiate withdrawal prolong the process

wwbiker832

Bluelighter
I screwed up and went on a month binge with oxycodone. By the end i was up to 120mg total a day. Usually for me when I do these binges I peak around the 48 hour mark of withdrawal and it slowly tapers off and by four or 5 says I'm fine. I use lyrica to help and it works great. However this time I've been doing 3mg Kratom powder once in morning and once in evening. I'm at my 48 hour mark now so I've only dosed the kratom 4 times total. It didn't really seem to do much. Maybe a little relief. My question is by using the kratom here and there will it prolong the withdrawal process?

I screwed up and went on a month binge with oxycodone. By the end i was up to 120mg total a day. Usually for me when I do these binges I peak around the 48 hour mark of withdrawal and it slowly tapers off and by four or 5 says I'm fine. I use lyrica to help and it works great. However this time I've been doing 3mg Kratom powder once in morning and once in evening. I'm at my 48 hour mark now so I've only dosed the kratom 4 times total. It didn't really seem to do much. Maybe a little relief. My question is by using the kratom here and there will it prolong the withdrawal process?

3 month binge not 1 month

I would imagine it would and also you might find yourself not wanting to part ways with kratom I know people get hooked on it.

I was using it for no reason lately and I don't like it anymore really.

I guess it makes more sense to take it to help with opiate withdrawal. It's plant medicine in that sense?

Ya it's not much you are taking. I might say try 3g instead of 3mg if you have that right. Is it a super extract? The normal dose would be grams...

I can't tell you what to do but hope it goes well for you.

Yes 3g was what I was taking. I fell pretty much normal now however I do dose kratom around once every 24hrs to once every 48hrs, try to space out my doses because I dont want to get hooked on it. A 3g dose once every 24-48hrs does help with opiate cravings