• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Kratom + Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) = ??

never mix any substance there may be a bad reaction. just sayin.
Yup, learned my lesson 1.5 years ago with 4 different CNS depressants, all low dose, but combined into a near fatal event due to interaction.

Pharmacological interaction is 10x more unpredictable than one or two drugs on their own.

You guys are lucky.....

Anyone achieved anything remarkable while having a tolerance to buprenorphine, from kratom?

You guys are lucky.....

Anyone achieved anything remarkable while having a tolerance to buprenorphine, from kratom?
To my knowledge no, and that's probably your issue right there.

I have introduced it to many of my opioid dependant friends and they all say it SUCKS... but... it's because of their tolerance. It has weaker affinity than all other true opioids.

There is a reason I haven't done heroin in 10 years... kratom fills it's spot, you just need some fresh receptors.

To my knowledge no, and that's probably your issue right there.

I have introduced it to many of my opioid dependant friends and they all say it SUCKS... but... it's because of their tolerance. It has weaker affinity than all other true opioids.

There is a reason I haven't done heroin in 10 years... kratom fills it's spot, you just need some fresh receptors.
Well if something as potent as bupe doesn't stop my cravings, i'm not sure switching to something even weaker would help. lol

But I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

I have achieved a "buzz" from kratom only once. Even had nausea and everything from it like I would any other opioid. But my tolerance was low at the time & it was during a time when people were spiking their kratom with O-desmethyltramadol. This was back in 2012.

After they stopped spiking it with ODSMT, I haven't been able to achieve effects from it since. At least not opioid effects anyway. Which makes me wonder if that one time I felt a buzz was because it was spiked with something else. Even with no tolerance.

Last edited:
Well if something as potent as bupe doesn't stop my cravings, i'm not sure switching to something even weaker would help. lol

But I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

I have achieved a "buzz" from kratom only once. Even had nausea and everything from it like I would any other opioid. But my tolerance was low at the time & it was during a time when people were spiking their kratom with O-desmethyltramadol. This was back in 2012.

After they stopped spiking it with ODSMT, I haven't been able to achieve effects from it since. At least not opioid effects anyway. Which makes me wonder if that one time I felt a buzz was because it was spiked with something else. Even with no tolerance.
I'd still point to one brand I've become accustomed to which is the strongest kratom on the market... before you completely write it off.

But yeah, I've used it to withdrawal from fentanyl and stuff, and it's essentially almost useless (in my opinion) for the first 5-10 days of withdrawal (cold turkey) - once your receptors are a little healthier thats when you really notice the kratom buzz, or at least the opioid aspect of the buzz because it also has a great stim effect and antidepressant properties (hits the same receptors)

Has anyone tried I think its called Bentuange? From what I know its a dark strain and its supposed to be super good. I may try this one from my vender.

For sleep and muscle relaxation its great, but I could never make it recreational. Not a bad drug, just boring to me.
Update: Took one more and my body started to get super fucking heavy and I could only think straight while sitting or laying down then I passed out for 8 hours....
Nothing to write home about but I do see why people don't find it recreational.
It's basically a really strong sleeping pill/relaxer like you said, nothing crazy.

Last edited:
I always think it sucks when people don't get any effects from kratom because I promise you EVERYONE can achieve a high from Mitrigynine.

I'm lucky enough to live in one of the very few locations where you can buy pure Mitrigynine pills.
Some family man in my area who also happens to be a chemist found a way to isolate pure Mitrigynine from kratom.
The "kratom" in these pills which at that point is just an extracted substance is a white crystalline powder.

Not ONE person that I have given only ONE pill to has not gotten high off their ass.
Two of them actually threw up from getting so high but they were opiate naive.
Somehow you can even get these pills at double strength and I used those to get off Fentanyl.
Believe me, I used to think kratom was a dud too, it never "worked" for me but I realized that I just needed to take ungodly amounts of regular kratom for it to work...like 5 tablespoons or more which is so disgusting.
So in conclusion, kratom and its alkaloids work for everyone unless you are somehow invincible/your opioid receptors literally don't work.

And yes, you can nod off this stuff but unless you're like me and the people in my area getting this shit for a bargain I've only seen sites online selling isolate for hundreds to thousands of dollars a gram and that shits not even as pure as this completely white crystalline powder.
Today, Isolated mitragynine is available in every state the kratom is legal. And there are MANY of us who arent "high off our ass" when we take them.

Today, Isolated mitragynine is available in every state the kratom is legal. And there are MANY of us who arent "high off our ass" when we take them.
What's the difference between isolated mitragynine and extracts, if any at all?

Cause extracts are best avoided IMO unless you want really bad withdrawal and to ruin your Kratom tolerance.

IME it lasts for a relatively long time (years) as long as it's kept in a cool dry place
I bought mine in case of an emergency situation and a friend ended up in one about 15 yrs later and it was still good. Ironically alot stronger than what is currently on the market too from reported effects.

So kratom yes absolutely IF IT IS GOOD. Flexeril 10mg was good for me, 20 max, any more wierd stomach and restless leg. anectdotal.

oh man if my kratom tolerance got ruined id be so pissed, id have to go to OTC codeine like a damn junkie. Im just teasing, in reality I am jealous of those sweet juicy receptors waiting for full agonist action. that sounded dirty...

Yeah I've tried the mitragynine extracts too & while there was a slight tingle like I was gonna feel "high" (maybe it was placebo), it stayed subdued the whole time & was gone within 30 mins.

I think I'm just better off taking 1-2mg of buprenorphine over grams & grams of kratom. And buprenorphine sucks.
I still can't fathom though how anyone who has heroin or full agonist experience could get off on something as weak as kratom.

Also didn't feel anything from tianeptine sulfate.
In conclusion... if it's legal... it's opioid activity is probably extremely low to none.

Yeah I've tried the mitragynine extracts too & while there was a slight tingle like I was gonna feel "high" (maybe it was placebo), it stayed subdued the whole time & was gone within 30 mins.

I think I'm just better off taking 1-2mg of buprenorphine over grams & grams of kratom. And buprenorphine sucks.
I still can't fathom though how anyone who has heroin or full agonist experience could get off on something as weak as kratom.

Also didn't feel anything from tianeptine sulfate.
In conclusion... if it's legal... it's opioid activity is probably extremely low to none.
except for the Mu agonism of mitragynine is significant to cause constipation, WD, sweating, hives, and a myriad of other opioid side effects.

I honestly don't know what that means.

Is full spectrum more well rounded effects vs isolate being isolated compounds?
Isolate would be only mitragynine and nothing else.

Full spectrum contains any number of 52 other compounds found in kratom. It's closer to just eating the kratom powder and is more "well rounded" in that sense.

Pure isolated mitragynine is rare, it's not commercially available. You basically need to know a chemist to get it. The most pure extract I've seen from a reputable source was 80% mitragynine (and that also contains other alkaloids). It is not easy or cheap to make it any more pure.

except for the Mu agonism of mitragynine is significant to cause constipation, WD, sweating, hives, and a myriad of other opioid side effects.
Maybe in ya'll but its never caused any of that in me.
Of course I don't have as much experience with isolated mitragynine as I do with full spectrum kratom.

As far as full spectrum goes, I have literally tried hundreds of brands now for years & years. From the headshop shit to various online vendors. Tired of hearing "well you just haven't had genuine kratom". Yeah & you probably haven't been using opioids for 20 years if you're able to get anything out of kratom. lol

Many drugs that aren't mu agonist also cause constipation, so..

That's not to say kratom doesn't have any effects in me, it does. They're just genuinely not worth repeating.
And as far as I remember, I read kratom also has antagnonists & dopamine blockers in it.

Pure mitragynine probably is the better way to go. Altough it's still only a partial agonist.
I've read that mitragynine metabolizes into a full agonist, but I'm assuming it blocks it's own metabolite? Otherwise mitragynine would give repiratory depression & could cause OD's... except it doesn't. Which tells me it's metabolite must not be very active.