• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Kratom and xanax?

Zextravagentz

Greenlighter
Hi first post guys.. Is .5 mg alprazolam with a kratom extract shot (both servings) safe? Risk of respiratory depression?

Do take alprazolam daily?

I'm Rx'd 4mg/day and I do kratom daily. I don't know how potent the liquid shots are, I always just Toss and Wash instead of paying out the ass for extracts and tinctures that don't have time full spectrum of effects one gets from the powdered leaf.

You should be ok, but maybe consider taking half the shot and waiting to see how strong it gets before committing to the full dose. Be safe!

I'm Rx'd 4mg/day and I do kratom daily. I don't know how potent the liquid shots are, I always just Toss and Wash instead of paying out the ass for extracts and tinctures that don't have time full spectrum of effects one gets from the powdered leaf.

You should be ok, but maybe consider taking half the shot and waiting to see how strong it gets before committing to the full dose. Be safe!
Nope also 200 lbs stocky man

Also I took the whole shot a while ago was considerably strong I still feel and took the .5 xanax maybe 10 minutes ago. Considering another shot or a half if the xanax doesn't put me to sleep... I wanna go to sleep but I just bought these and they're pretty nice

Tiredbut can't sleep I assume because kratom can act on adrenergic and opoid. Definitely fine though. Just took 25 my benadryl

Little help guys I wanna go to sleep but I'm scared
I used to be a xanax fiend and take kratom daily. Never had an issue with combining them. Kratom is just so subtle that the xans will effectively kill all effects of the leaf. Like everything else. Even a couple puffs of weed will destroy any effects I glean from my beloved kratom.
Sleep well, my friend. ;)
One

How about weening off opioids and taking kratom at same time any good? Will it help?

Kratom to help with opiate withdrawals? It may. All experiences are different. Didn't really do much for me I can say (the speedy effects were more pronounced for me, and didn't feel right in withdrawal). But others say it was a lifesaver in withdrawal. And others say they liked it so much and now they are hooked on kratom and can't stop it.

You have to try and see :)

Last edited: