• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Kratom and Etizolam in combination

Ineffable14

Bluelighter
Was wondering if any of you gents or ladies have experience with this combo.

I just ate 4 grams of Maung Da and about 4-5 grams of yellow indo, then decided to add maybe 2-3ish mgs of etizolam.

Love to Hear what you guys have experienced or your thoughts on the combo.

Was trying to make it similar to a oxy high

Very awesome combo, the etzolam can easily overpower the kratom though. Dose the etzolam with caution. It was pretty euphoric for me.

The combo is indeed a nice one. I combined kratom and benzos a few times, feels pretty addictive.

So last night I ate 3mg etizolam and God knows how much kratom. Amazing buzz but total waste of the kratom because I felt asleep withing 20 minutes. So the verdict is to go easy on the etizolam. Next time I'll do 1mg and significantly less kratom and see how that turns out. Overall seems like a great combo in moderation though!

I never enjoyed this mix because even at 1mg (with zero tolerance) the etizolam over powered the stimulating aspects of kratom that i enjoy so much

I just had a little bit of personal experience with this myself, not intentionally going for the mix, what I did was dos 2 1/2 grams of red Bali, and everything was moving a long nice and smoothly. Nice little bit of stimulation. I find all Kratom strains to be more stimulating than sedating, especially if consumed with a cup of coffee. So anyways that's what I did, but at some point along the line of my nice enjoyable experience I got a phone call from my hiring manager about invoicing, and he's really anal about having things exactly the way he wants. So anyways I got really stressed out for probably no reason. Pretty much got anxiety attack like symptoms, tightening of the chest, racing thoughts. So when I finally made it home I mix myself up a batch of 8 mg Eitz dissolved in 2 ml everclear. I took 13 units (diabetic syringe) comes to just over half a mg.

Totally killed my anxiety attack and I don't feel overly sedated. Just pretty much brought me down to where I was before the phone call, which was relaxed and still feeling the Kratom. Which I took because I had a really hard day of mountain biking in Whistler yesterday and I'm pretty beat up from it.

Anyways, I feel like Eitzolam is better dosed really low. As soon as I hit about 1.6 milligrams, it's almost bedtime for me. So, take from it what you will all but that is my experience with the combination, I don't think I would intentionally take a bunch of Kratom and then take a dose of Eitz on purpose. It's application is better suited for times of stress and duress comets are usually just save it on hand for particularly those occasions, or when you need to get to bed really early so that you can get up at like 3 or 4 in the morning. When you know there's no fucking chance you're going to be slothing logs by 7 pm unless you take a little bit of sweet sweet sleepy powder. Even then, less is more. Nobody likes getting up at 3:30 AM groggy from Thenodiazapines.