• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Kratom and Dreams

Have kratom affected your dreams? In which way?

• Yes, made me recalling my dreams better/more vivid/lucid

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, but after daily use it doesn't help me

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, it didn't affect my dreams in any way.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Since the start it affected negatively my sleep patterns/dreams.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Neuroborean

Bluelight Crew
Some people says kratom induces vivid dreams for them, and even lucid dreaming!!
I can get that, since at first, when you have no tolerance and you are opiate/kratom naïve and not a daily user then kratom helps you a lot to sleep
well, it stills helps me to get asleep, but I noticed that with tolerance/daily use it totally fucks up my REM phase or maybe it's just my slow-wave sleep,
what's totally sure in my case is that it fucks up my dream recall.

I used to have good dream recall, I could remember very intensely at least 2-4 scenes of a dream, with good detail. Now if I remember anything it's because something has woke me up, some noise or something like that...
I don't know, I'm using things like mugwort, and they increase the vividness and weirdness of dreams but it's not helping me to recall most of times.
It's sad for me because lately my life it's kinda frustating and boring, monotonous, so my dreams are the only thing that spark my life in terms of having original events/happenings, stories to "live". And nah, please don't tell me that I need to do things on my normal life, you don't know how incredibly boring people is here (where I live now), it's hell in terms of how boring people is. Doing things alone it's not something I enjoy so much, I play piano and surfing, that's the things that I do on my own and like, also reading, but only at night.

What are your experiences with kratom and dreaming? have you solved the same problem that I have?

Seriously, no one have nothing to say about this?
@Nurse Ratched , @plumbus-nine , @6am-64-14m , @Snafu in the Void , @Pickledlemons ... I know you are regular users so it would be cool to know your experiences on this,
It's not that I want to bump this because it's "my" thread, trust me. I just consider the dream thing quite important.

regarding this, on rats it doesn't disturb REM phase but... it's not a long term study.. and not human. I couldn't find anything else, but I'm pretty sure there's something else about it, the shitty thing is that most of studies are just studying it with a bias (only focusing on the withdrawal symptoms..).

I almost posted yesterday but got sidetracked. I will post in a bit. Yes, I do have an opinion. I try and get around the whole board and i sometimes get locked into mod stuff. Not that I mind........love helping people and poking my nose into their business.........:rofl:

Honestly when I used kratom I slept great (relatively) and woke feeling fine.
Didnt notice any difference in dreams, vividness or recall. But to fair most of my dreams are nightmarish in nature if I can recall them and they sure as hell are vivid.
Wouldnt dose after 6 pm and doses never went above 4g (maybe a week of that) but was usually 1g or 1 1/2g doses maybe 4 to 5 times a day.
Been off for a month now and see no dif in sleep or dreamstates.
Sorry I saw the thread and wanted to answer but sometimes I have to really think before I respond to give as honest an answer as possible.

regarding this, on rats it doesn't disturb REM phase but... it's not a long term study.. and not human. I couldn't find anything else, but I'm pretty sure there's something else about it, the shitty thing is that most of studies are just studying it with a bias (only focusing on the withdrawal symptoms..).
All I can say is that kratom makes my alcohol withdrawal worse, in that it gives me anxiety and makes me agitated for 6+ hours... but I'm also always tolerant to some degree. But I'm not a rat, and have a lot more neurologically going on than just alcohol withdrawal.

I have quit kratom for this reason-^ as I'm battling alcohol right now.

Kratom also prevents me from sleeping for 4-6 hours after dosing. I don't think I've ever really noticed an effect on my dreaming. I've never really thought about it. I typically only dose in the morning.

Kratom makes my hypnagogic hallucinations significantly more vivid, which can be a bad thing and distressing some nights.

I think humans, especially those with years of neurological changes from drug abuse, are a lot more difficult to predict than rats that were addicted to ethanol for 28 days.

I also cannot take SSRIs for neurological reasons.

Interesting study, though. I can see how kratom might help some people in some situations for minor alcohol wds.

Last edited:
See there.............I forgot again. Alright I promise to be better.

Yes, I dream more....and more vividly .....on kratom. And they are usually not the feel good kind of dreams. I've always had more disturbing ones than fuzzy animal ones.

Something I gotta live with because i get the best sleep i have ever had on kratom. Better than drugs. Better than weed. Better than sleeping tablets.

It;s the price I gotta pay for using the substance when I quit everything else. I do love my sleep. It's how I stay clean and function all day. The sleep part I mean.

During the day it helps my anxiety and mild depression when taken in small doses. At night the dose is larger to induce drowsiness.

Didnt notice any difference in dreams, vividness or recall. But to fair most of my dreams are nightmarish in nature if I can recall them and they sure as hell are vivid.
Wouldnt dose after 6 pm and doses never went above 4g (maybe a week of that) but was usually 1g or 1 1/2g doses maybe 4 to 5 times a day.
Been off for a month now and see no dif in sleep or dreamstates.
Yeah, your case is quite interesting... I think for a period of time in my life it was similar, but it was before using kratom, not remembering dreams in general but usually nightmares or nightmarish ones, very vivid when I did...
For me when I'm off kratom I have strong rebound dream recall for at least 1 week and after that I tend to remember dreams better than when on, and I think it's not "placebo".
Perhaps your kratom use was too low for affecting sleep, because if you didn't wake up in withdrawal when using around 5gpd (which I guess it's normal) then you didn't have any sort of hard tolerance and your body wasn't asking for more, so probably your neurotransmitters were not heavily dysregulated, just an hypothesis.

I have quit kratom for this reason-^ as I'm battling alcohol right now.

Kratom also prevents me from sleeping for 4-6 hours after dosing. I don't think I've ever really noticed an effect on my dreaming. I've never really thought about it. I typically only dose in the morning.

Kratom makes my hypnagogic hallucinations significantly more vivid, which can be a bad thing and distressing some nights.
you did right! enhorabuena! (congrats!)
for me it doesn't happen like that, everytime, but sometimes it does (preventing me from sleeping) I try not to take any if I need to sleep at least with the lapse of 2 hours but 3-4 is better. For me kratom is hardly adrenergic anymore, probably my adrenal glands are fucked up, exhausted.

About the hypnagogic hallucinations, it does happens to me, it's like, some faces appear, and MOST times are faces, not other stuff, some times are actually demonic like faces but for some reason they are more ridicule than frightening, some other times is people I don't know, with kinda crooked faces, normally it's not other stuff, it could be, but faces are the most typical stuff.
better not to use SSRIs,.. long term they are not good.

See there.............I forgot again. Alright I promise to be better.

Yes, I dream more....and more vividly .....on kratom. And they are usually not the feel good kind of dreams. I've always had more disturbing ones than fuzzy animal ones.

Something I gotta live with because i get the best sleep i have ever had on kratom. Better than drugs. Better than weed. Better than sleeping tablets.

It;s the price I gotta pay for using the substance when I quit everything else. I do love my sleep. It's how I stay clean and function all day. The sleep part I mean.

During the day it helps my anxiety and mild depression when taken in small doses. At night the dose is larger to induce drowsiness.
I'm thinking that perhaps my dreams are not potent enough because I'm dosing low in nightime, just as a maintenance dose not to feel withdrawal.. so it's actually a bit shitty, sometimes. Perhaps the kratom starts debilitating/fading around the most potent REM phase (3-6am) and then I don't have a proper sleep, that would guaranteed potent dreams... that's my bet at the moment.
In anycase I didn't quit this month cause I'm SO bloody stressed out with some homework I'm struggling to do (master's thesis).

I started with silene capensis today, let's see if it works, I can assure you that artemisia annua (sweet wormwood) works amazing for dreams.

if you didn't wake up in withdrawal when using around 5gpd (which I guess it's normal) then you didn't have any sort of hard tolerance and your body wasn't asking for more
The keeping dose as low as possible was the intent and practice; controlling that fiend that we have.
The higher we go up the farther the fall.
These days this has become my practice with any substance... It ain't easy sometimes but doable. Just enough to keep pains and anxieties at bay.
Hard addictions and repercussions from such I know well. Decades of abuse has beaten me into submission it would seem.
That and the welfare of those close to me.

Ed
I do miss that morning dose of kratom with coffee in the AMs, though. :)

About the hypnagogic hallucinations, it does happens to me, it's like, some faces appear, and MOST times are faces, not other stuff, some times are actually demonic like faces but for some reason they are more ridicule than frightening, some other times is people I don't know, with kinda crooked faces, normally it's not other stuff, it could be, but faces are the most typical stuff.
yeah that's quite accurate man

Faces are probably the most common, but I also see a large variety of stuff. I have them every night, and I also get them when I try to meditate which is annoying as hell. Also it's always faces that I've never seen before... like AI generated faces.

The more chaos my brain is in (the more drugs/booze in my system), the more intense and detailed they get.

They progressively get more and more crazy. Extremely distorted faces/bodies, places and objects. For me, if I'm in bad shape, they progress into more traditional yet bizarre hallucinations. I've seen some pretty insane shit that I can't even put into words... one was a "psychedelic demonic sports game scoreboard"... if that even makes sense

I literally used to see the entire room around me, entire scenes, with astonishingly accurate detail... as if my brain took a photo memory snapshot, to the point where I seriously questioned if my eyes were even closed or not (that was quite interesting...). I've watched TV or looked at my cell phone during CEVs... literally. Of course, it only lasts a few seconds before it disappears and the next one pops up.

I used to actually enjoy them somewhat, the more interesting ones, but after a few years I wish they would just go away since they can distract me from sleep, and they aren't so novel or fun anymore.

This all started when I had my psychedelic induced psychosis... back when I was in the depths of that, they were even MORE crazy, and seemed to be based on repressed memories, and a lot of them were classic psychedelic type CEVs. But that time period is difficult to remember.

I do find them overall quite interesting, though, because unlike psychedelic CEVs they are not based around fractals or patterns... they are more of a very unique look into our subconscious brain workings.

Last edited:
I voted "no."
But I've been taking melatonin most nights for a lot longer than I've been on kratom, and melatonin definitely affects my dreaming.
When I take melatonin my dreams are much more vivid and elaborate. I seem to recall more details as well-- but only in the first few minutes after I wake up.
I suppose kratom might be affecting my dreaming as well but I've been assuming it's the melatonin.
I don't take kratom within 4 hours of bedtime.

yeah that's quite accurate man

Faces are probably the most common, but I also see a large variety of stuff. I have them every night, and I also get them when I try to meditate which is annoying as hell. Also it's always faces that I've never seen before... like AI generated faces.

The more chaos my brain is in (the more drugs/booze in my system), the more intense and detailed they get.

They progressively get more and more crazy. Extremely distorted faces/bodies, places and objects. For me, if I'm in bad shape, they progress into more traditional yet bizarre hallucinations. I've seen some pretty insane shit that I can't even put into words... one was a "psychedelic demonic sports game scoreboard"... if that even makes sense

I literally used to see the entire room around me, entire scenes, with astonishingly accurate detail... as if my brain took a photo memory snapshot, to the point where I seriously questioned if my eyes were even closed or not (that was quite interesting...). I've watched TV or looked at my cell phone during CEVs... literally. Of course, it only lasts a few seconds before it disappears and the next one pops up.

I used to actually enjoy them somewhat, the more interesting ones, but after a few years I wish they would just go away since they can distract me from sleep, and they aren't so novel or fun anymore.

This all started when I had my psychedelic induced psychosis... back when I was in the depths of that, they were even MORE crazy, and seemed to be based on repressed memories, and a lot of them were classic psychedelic type CEVs. But that time period is difficult to remember.

I do find them overall quite interesting, though, because unlike psychedelic CEVs they are not based around fractals or patterns... they are more of a very unique look into our subconscious brain workings.
I don't know if it was here in BL or anywhere else that someone said that opioids are psychedelics in a way, once you reach the nod state, or well, the hypnagogic state if you prefer.
I'm indulging too much these days (for me too much is 8-12 grams) and I'm getting the faces, but I got some other stuff other times. It's creepy, it makes me think that the plant spirit of kratom (I'm somewhat into shamanic studies/thinking so I believe in a certain animism) is not very good, it's like... I feel like kratom is a bit like an abusive relationship, with some adorable semi-narcissistic kinky woman.. I don't know if that rings your bell in any way.

I do believe (partly) in subconscious, surely we have stuff there' but there's some generative stuff, purely generative, our imagination, that works along with rules, but creates specific patterns too.

the AI generated faces got me shocked! yes, it's exactly like that, and they tend to laugh, in some creepy way.

Last edited:
I voted "no."
But I've been taking melatonin most nights for a lot longer than I've been on kratom, and melatonin definitely affects my dreaming.
When I take melatonin my dreams are much more vivid and elaborate. I seem to recall more details as well-- but only in the first few minutes after I wake up.
I suppose kratom might be affecting my dreaming as well but I've been assuming it's the melatonin.
I don't take kratom within 4 hours of bedtime.
I would like to do a thread about dream herbs and how my experience has been
I'm amazed with artemisia annua, I use around 3 grams, powder, and just toss n wash like kratom (more difficult to swallow...ughhh!!) it's unbelievable how complex, precious and full of creative forces those dreams are, on the other hand, never had so many sexual dreams since I started using artemisia annua. sometimes several in a week,... blowjobs everywhere:p:LOL::LOL: It's like there's some succubus stuff in that plant. My brain is the same brain, I'm not horny at all. I do masturbate regularly, and I have sex with my gf when with her so... it must be the artemisia. I do suffer some succubus tempting sometimes (that ends up in entity harassment like guilt-nightmares) but this dreams are not like that, are pleasurable and the girls seem real, they don't morph into anything horrible afterwards.

Today I start with silene capensis, it seems to be the most interesting plant for dreams, or that's my idea after some research

for me melatonin affects my dream if I take it several times in a row, and only good quality melatonin.

opiates in general give me weird realistic dreams, I actually had one (or a couple last night) I would be laying in bed half asleep and hear a voice outside my room, I get up to go check it out and something scares the absolute shit out of me waking me up, but I didn’t really wake up I’m still asleep and hear another voice, get up go check it out and BAM, this happened maybe 4 times before I finally woke up, but opiates and kratom give me these type of dreams all the time

I've been on and off kratom for 6 years now and i'm pretty familiar with it. It hasn't ever given me vivid or lucid dreams and in fact it seems to suppress them.

The only exception to this is when I used to have a low enough tolerance to nod off kratom. Nodding obviously creates some very very strange thoughts and short dreams.

I've voted no because Kratom didn't seem to affect my dreams during the times I've taken it (for some months) but I was already tolerant to opioids when I began using it and morphine definitely affected my dreams. Intensified them but also caused a weird symptomatic called REM sleep movement disorder where my body wasn't fully immobilized and I'd babble and shout out if dreams. This isn't so good at all and scared a number of people, also was it #1 reason to stop morphine. Unsure whether it also changed the content of dreams, because of past traumatic experiences I already have recurring dreams but these on morphine were specific about my childhood and more repetitive than usual I'd say.

Interesting about the hypnagogic hallucinations. I've gotten them when drinking on top of a zopiclone, well before I blacked out that is but I was very curious about these hallus. Had the same quality as described here, incredibly detailed and photographic memory of the room I was in but only black and white. Similar with DXM but on that I could influence the visuals with willpower while on zopiclone I couldn't. The maybe most impressive was on DXM though, I'd wake up and see a futuristic spaceship (I love sci fi) instead of my room. Could move around and the visual remained for some time. Other dissociatives never caused this sort of visuals.

Some times I had dream loops as well, where I'd wake up still dreaming, wake up again and again. This becomes scary after a while but in the end I embrace any dreams which seem to be completely fictive because I'm very very bored of the recurring stuff.

Agree to that there's a difference between subconscious and imagination. Different substances access different parts of the mind, and/or can render the contents of the subconscious conscious. I believe dissociatives can do that, but also in the other way round, programming the subconscious which is dangerous, I had to figure it out the hard way..

Kratom a narcistic, kinky woman? Why not.
@Neuroborean This is the first time I read about artemisia annua. Sounds interesting! Wikipedia only lists its use against malaria and fever. Did you write any trip report about it? Tried calea but without success.

Last edited:
in fact it seems to suppress them.
And that's exactly my case, and the reason I created the post, is quite strange, I guess it happens because of some kind of dopamine depletion? not sure, probably is complex as fuck so whatever I say would be nonsense or incomplete. I'm quite scientific in my "research procedures" but I'm just... curious and skeptic, so I move between hypothesis

I've voted no because Kratom didn't seem to affect my dreams during the times I've taken it (for some months) but I was already tolerant to opioids when I began using it and morphine definitely affected my dreams. Intensified them but also caused a weird symptomatic called REM sleep movement disorder where my body wasn't fully immobilized and I'd babble and shout out if dreams.
Maybe is something about opioids in general? Did you have dream suppression when tolerant to morphine?
Some times I had dream loops as well, where I'd wake up still dreaming, wake up again and again. This becomes scary after a while but in the end I embrace any dreams which seem to be completely fictive because I'm very very bored of the recurring stuff.
that happens to me from time to time, it usually happens when I have a very vivid dream or a lucid one, I have an hypothesis about that, but it's pretty far-fetched (or would be considered for most people).
Agree to that there's a difference between subconscious and imagination. Different substances access different parts of the mind, and/or can render the contents of the subconscious conscious. I believe dissociatives can do that, but also in the other way round, programming the subconscious which is dangerous, I had to figure it out the hard way..
I still didn't use any disso, I'm very curious because of it's effects on subconscious..! I think I dissociated myself as a child, reading the trip reports about holes and
stuff, it's like I could that on my own when a child... I was like in a place on my own, with visuals and stuff, complete disconnected.

Kratom a narcistic, kinky woman? Why not.
@Neuroborean This is the first time I read about artemisia annua. Sounds interesting! Did you write any trip report about it? Tried calea but without success.
I think calea needs a very big dose... and using for a week, it's definitely psychoactive, I had a super strange dreamy feeling after using it, and incredible hypnagogia, but nothing related with dreams. I also suffered a horrible sleep paralysis the next day (first of non use) after using for 3 days in a row.
Is like... kratom addictions is soft, progressive, but it's like a love-hate relationship, it gives you, but it doesn't give you very much, the more you demand, the harder she is, that kind of stuff.

About Annua. I didn't yet because my idea was to do a megathread (I could do it? not sure...) about dream herbs, and post my experiences, now I'm trying silene capensis, I had a super creepy, almost nightmarish dream today, but it wasn't odd enough to blame Silene.
Annua works for sure, the thing, is that I'm still using kratom, trying to taper, but I'm super stressed because of my adhd and needing to do a fucking master's thesis, so I'm struggling a lot to taper, which makes the megathread and onirogenic experiences ... not what I wanted, I wanted to test all that while being completely clean.
Kratom dulls almost everything, that's the worst thing about it.

And that's exactly my case, and the reason I created the post, is quite strange, I guess it happens because of some kind of dopamine depletion?
Very possible, when they gave me antipsychotics I'd get nice dreams as a rebound when stopping them. Dissociatives also cause lucid dreams from time to time, and they must be heavily dopaminergic (strong enough to overpower dopamine suppression and prolactin increase from chronic morphine use). But then again dopamine agonists (pramipexole) didn't cause any change in dreams. They are odd compounds, one would expect dopamine agonists to be rewarding but they are not. One day I'll try mucuna pruriens.

Maybe is something about opioids in general? Did you have dream suppression when tolerant to morphine?
Nope, unfortunately the changes in dreaming persisted, I'd dream about my fucked childhood every night and usually wake up shouting and screaming (as a reaction to dream content) which was quite unnerving and made me lose some rooms when other people thought I'd be crazy or whatever. This comes and goes with the morphine, now off it it's rare that I'd wake up from dreams, usually also not able to remember much of my dreams.

that happens to me from time to time, it usually happens when I have a very vivid dream or a lucid one, I have an hypothesis about that, but it's pretty far-fetched (or would be considered for most people).
Oh, now I'm interested :)

I'm very curious because of it's effects on subconscious..! I think I dissociated myself as a child, reading the trip reports about holes and
stuff, it's like I could that on my own when a child... I was like in a place on my own, with visuals and stuff, complete disconnected.
Same here about childhood, when I first used DXM it felt immediately very familiar, the emotional space and the CEV colors. I had traumatic experiences as a child but possibly the remembers were just due to getting DXM during some heavy cold, Idk. But dissociatives are somehow the shit when it comes to drugs, they are true chameleons and can mimic different other drugs and were much more rewarding than even opioids but don't come with physical dependence unless severely over-used. We have stimulation, sedation with others, borderline-psychedelic stuff, out of body experiences ... the list is long, and everybody reacts individually to them. I miss methoxetamine, this was my favorite.

I think calea needs a very big dose... and using for a week, it's definitely psychoactive, I had a super strange dreamy feeling after using it, and incredible hypnagogia, but nothing related with dreams. I also suffered a horrible sleep paralysis the next day (first of non use) after using for 3 days in a row.
Interesting, maybe I'll give it another try but first wanna find a source for annua.

Kratom dulls almost everything, that's the worst thing about it.
For me it didn't as strongly as pregabalin. How much kratom are you using? I could just drop it when using 5-10g/d for half a year, were two days of some jitteryness but that was it, no diarrhea or other opioid withdrawal symptoms. I know that's different for everybody though. Ah - dissociatives greatly help with ceasing opioids. As you might know, there is some interaction between NMDA and mu opioid receptors, it's too complex for me to understand here and now but it means that NMDAr antagonists upregulate mu and memantine helped me to jump over morphine w/d.
I've experimented with just about everything over the years for dreaming purposes (kava, melatonin, huperzine, calea, etc.), and the only two things that have given me more lucid dreams are nicotine patches and the antidepressant Remeron.

Disclaimer: I am NOT advising anybody to ingest potentially dangerous substances just to have cool dreams! 99% of the time it doesn't work anyway.
Don't worry, we're all adults :)
Yeah, you might be right about Remeron, I don't remember much but I think it increased dreams. But only the first one or two nights, and during daytime it zombified me. Nowadays I can take 90mg and get no effect at all. But it disinhibits dopamien through antagonizing some 5HT receptor. For me trazodone was stronger though, and weirder, not lucid but almost and very real dreams, including sinking into the mattress, flying away with it flying carpet style and seeing zombie ladies next to my bed.

Remarkable about nicotine patches. Smoking didn't do anything to my dreams. Never used patches yet.

Good luck with your master @Neuroborean! :) I wish I could go to university as well ...it feels kinda wasted what I've (not) achieved so far.

I saw this post and just had to add my two sense.
Kratom absolutely induces vivid dreams, at least for me.

I'll take my last dose around 8pm, go to sleep around midnight-1am and wake up at 7am.
After my final nighttime dose, I'll have vivid dreams say 20% of the time, but I believe that's because there are many more hours between my dose and sleep, plus I smoke a bit of weed and munch out before sleeping, unlike dosing in the morning on an empty stomach.

If I have nothing to do that day, I take 5-7g of Kratom right when I wake up and browse the web for a few hours before going back to sleep.
After I take the Kratom in the morning and go back to sleep for 3-4 hours, I always like clockwork have the most vivid dreams, the type that feel extremely real that you remember for a long time to come, and wake up feeling very rested.

I've almost made it a habit to go back to sleep for a few hours after my morning dose just because of the wild and vivid dreams I always get.
The dreams are almost always adventure-like scenarios in one form or another that sometimes don't make any sense at all, but alas are enjoyable.

When it comes to lucid dreams, I've ironically only had a few in my life and all were back when I had a heavy oxy / heroin habit, which I think was a major factor in why I had them in the first place.
As a matter of fact, I had a pretty scary lucid dream where I knew I was dreaming and wanted to wake myself up but couldn't and I thought I was dead...yeah creepy and hard to explain but again I was off a high dose of oxy.

It's very interesting how Kratom can induce vivid dreams in some, yet others claim it suppresses their dreaming and or doesn't change anything at all.

I fell like I have zero dreams when maintaining on pot; I tend to smoke it all day long long/ 1quarter per week.
with Kratom; I feel like I am still dreaming but with poor recall.
Just my 2 cents;
Occasionally I still have surfing dreams I so love em. It's why I quit pot mostly, to remember my dreams.
When I quit cocaine and pot the first time; I would console myself with dream time being my drug of choice.
For me Kratom has an effect; not as strong as marijuana; but fuzzy recollection of dreams.
I quit surfing because of my neck; after three surgeries it just hurts too much to squeeze into my wetsuit, much less paddle in and get rolled
I used to LOVE being caught inside.
Pro contest going on in Tahiti at the moment.
Kelly Satan and company...