• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom addiction and MDMA use

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Any experience taking MDMA (6apb in my case) while being dependent on kratom?

I would imagine they don't go well together. But there are VERY limited reviews on the use of these two drugs together.

I don't want to take them together, just make sure I don't have a bad roll because I'm dependent on kratom. What do you suggest?

I've taken kratom on the comedown but never rolled while already dependent on kratom.

I can feel totally fine on as little as 3 or 4 grams a day but usually take 5, somedays more if I want to be high from it.

I was hesitant even of MDMA while on kratom. I would DEFINITELY not mix it with 6apb which has a much longer lasting MUCH tweakier quality to it. Furthermore, it is demonstrably (will source, but just google search APB's and safety) LESS safe than MDMA. If I did do it, I would put at least 8 - 10 hours between, but honestly - wait til you can get some actual MDMA. APB's do not adequately replicate the experience.

I would avoid this combo. Especially considering the frequency with which MDMA is cut with different crap or completely mislabeled. I don't think you're going to get a definitive answer on safety, so I wouldn't reccomend combining them. I've noticed strong and often unpleasant synergy when Ive taken kratom with stims or psychadelics.

They're both serotonergic to some extent, so that's one possible negative interaction.

i have decided against using serotonergics unless i quit kratom. thanks.

I havn't had problems with 3meopcp or mxe and kratom.....but not going to push my luck with the other drugs because from what I'm reading it sounds sketchy

Last edited: